Looksmatched In 2019

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Zeta ascended, Arkantos and 3 others
90% of women REQUIRE things in a partner they can't bring to the table themself. Not surprised

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Hades, BigBiceps and 2 others
what brown skin fucks you over with in 2019

He kinda looks like that one curry guy who used to post pics of him with girls here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
90% of women REQUIRES things in a partner they can't bring to the table themself. Not surprised
The only thing they can bring to the table is their vagina

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
The only thing they can bring to the table is their vagina

And sadly for the majority of males that is enough to give them utter amounts of attention, validation, etc. If men weren't so fucking thirsty womens smw would be a lot lower than it is and a lot of them would be more humbled/grounded fml.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 3123 and BigBiceps
what brown skin fucks you over with in 2019
it’s the lighting, he’s mexican so i bet he’s lighter than that. also it’s texas. i bet he’s tanned..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
it’s the lighting, he’s mexican so i bet he’s lighter than that. also it’s texas. i bet he’s tanned..
Im not sure about that
but yea could be
does she look better than that.is that a bad pic or is she legit psl 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Im not sure about that
but yea could be

does she look better than that.is that a bad pic or is she legit psl 2
she’s probably better than that but he mogs her no doubt

he mogs hardcore lets be real. Narrow face isn’t that bad if you’re gl
narrow face impedes good looks imo.

thats the point altought yes he looks forward grown

narrow face impedes good looks imo.

thats the point altought yes he looks forward grown
idk bro i saw plenty of narrow face guys that did well with girls but yeah wide face is better.

idk bro i saw plenty of narrow face guys that did well with girls but yeah wide face is better.
theres allways people who do well with certain traits but thats because they get carreid by good ones if its a bad one. tbh narrow face really does mess people up imo

The funny thing is that she looks that bad WITH MAKEUP. JFL he’s like 3 PSL points higher than her, but he has to settle because of ridiculous levels of hypergamy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3123 and turkproducer
The funny thing is that she looks that bad WITH MAKEUP. JFL he’s like 3 PSL points higher than her, but he has to settle because of ridiculous levels of hypergamy.
im starting to think hypergamy doesnt exist . these men can easily do better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
im starting to think hypergamy doesnt exist . these men can easily do better
True. On the other hand though you’ll never see a guy that ugly with a girl 3 PSL points higher than him unless he’s a mega millionaire or statusmaxed into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He looks short and small framed but still probably forced dating for him. His parents are likely forcing him to date her out of socio-economic reasons

And sadly for the majority of males that is enough to give them utter amounts of attention, validation, etc. If men weren't so fucking thirsty womens smw would be a lot lower than it is and a lot of them would be more humbled/grounded fml.
Major cope.

If male thirst is lowered, there would simply be even less sex/relationships happening and even more incels existing. It would mean the absolute end of gender relations as more men and women will simply just dropout of the smp all together like many are now. Even less marriages, less children, etc.

Male thirst is the only thing keeping this shitshow of a sexual marketplace alive.