Looksmatched with Stacy??

Pride

Pride

Class of 2025, 17 years old
So i had a few girls i knew say that me and my prom date "looked cute" or "you guys looked cute together". Never thought much about it until another girl last night brought up that me and her looked cute together. So i was wondering wtf does this even mean?

Only thread i saw on this and i see guys saying that it means in most cases the guy mogs or they are looksmatched but this girl is above me smv wise by at minimum a point if i am chadlite smv. She posted on IG last night and has 500+ likes in less than 24 hours. She is legit known in my city. not cuz shes good at a sport or big on social media shes just a baddie in the area with life on easy mode.

Anyways i do not know what this means. Maybe its cuz we compliment each other well? She has long blonde hair and green eyes and is 5'3 around 5'7 in her heels and i have dark hair and brown eyes and i did not really tower over her our height difference is not in the ideal 8 inches when she has heels on??? We are opposties so idk maybe good contrast i have no clue. BTW these girls have never even met the girl i went with so its not how we interact with each other its literally just pics they saw.

idk,

Pride

imo just a nonsense retarded compliment just to say something that sounds good