Looksmax and all of PSL is basically LARP-central/the OG LARP on the net

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Where else can you find endless hordes of ugly and mentally ill outcasts who LARP as gigaslayers and/or run through every tale/cope possible? Where else can you find genuinely attractive guys who STILL fail at life enough to Photoshop themselves & pout like faggots for each other?

I've stopped believing what I read in PSL years ago ... it's a shitshow; this place to me is a mere comedy act where 50% might be real & 50% surely is BS. There's no looksmaxxing really, it's just beating around the bush and fantasies. There's no real advancement, just some idiot who thinks he found a gold nugget cuz it worked for him. There's no "secret advice" everything spoken of here is old news & delusional ascension fantasies. Most who ascend already had the base, there're no true incels who "ascend" from losing 10 lbs. or fucking retinol LMAO wake up.

There is no salvation, just a cult of cope and almost religious-type indoctrination toward the blackpill and/or redpill or some other insanity.

And even the most "successful" users here are still major losers as no winner would post regularly & consistently on a fucking incel site LOL

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Tabula Rasa, DarkTriadBeliever and 2 others
Nimp

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and iblamehumphrey
Everyone here has always larped like their lives depended on it, hard to know which users are bullshitting when it comes to certain looksmaxxes, and it's only gotten worse with looksmaxxing going mainstream