Looksmax and all of PSL is basically LARP-central/the OG LARP on the net

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Where else can you find endless hordes of ugly and mentally ill outcasts who LARP as gigaslayers and/or run through every tale/cope possible? Where else can you find genuinely attractive guys who STILL fail at life enough to Photoshop themselves & pout like faggots for each other?

I've stopped believing what I read in PSL years ago ... it's a shitshow; this place to me is a mere comedy act where 50% might be real & 50% surely is BS. There's no looksmaxxing really, it's just beating around the bush and fantasies. There's no real advancement, just some idiot who thinks he found a gold nugget cuz it worked for him. There's no "secret advice" everything spoken of here is old news & delusional ascension fantasies. Most who ascend already had the base, there're no true incels who "ascend" from losing 10 lbs. or fucking retinol LMAO wake up.

There is no salvation, just a cult of cope and almost religious-type indoctrination toward the blackpill and/or redpill or some other insanity.

And even the most "successful" users here are still major losers as no winner would post regularly & consistently on a fucking incel site LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis, pneumocystosis, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
DN

RD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Kirby7000
Say what you want retard. I ascended ever since top hat maxing

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_125000067.jpg
    IMG_20221202_125000067.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 20631, pneumocystosis and 3 others
Say what you want retard. I ascended ever since top hat maxing

Just need a suit, cane and a smile and you're ready to do a stage play, tap dance act in front of crowds ... Moneymaxx/statusmaxx lane.

fred_astaire1.jpg

every "chad" is just a HTN who can take good pictures tbh

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, thereallegend, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
every "chad" is just a HTN who can take good pictures tbh

True, it's getting more and more rare to see an actual unfrauded gl guy on here ... I'd say maybe 2 users are actually gl, rest just fraudmaxx.

You don't need to be super gl to slay so it makes sense it's a dick stroking contest between guys over who's more "Chad" when almost none are

Also with AI these days you never know, half the "Chads" on here can be AI generated text and AI generated images or such

You might even be a robot for all I know.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, thereallegend and LowTrust