Looksmax and surgery advice

S

surgeryplanning

Iron
What surgeries do I need besides HT? What can I do to looksmax.

Attachments

• Dog232.PNG
    Dog232.PNG
    466.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Dog231.PNG
    Dog231.PNG
    503.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Orbital decompression, lateral cantoplasty, infra, and wear a wig.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Orbital decompression, lateral cantoplasty, infra, and wear a wig.
Thanks man. I was actually planning to do Trimax and InfraMalar. Can I do orbital decompression after? I was planning to do the bone work first and then finish Eye Area touches after.

• +1
Thanks man. I was actually planning to do Trimax and InfraMalar. Can I do orbital decompression after? I was planning to do the bone work first and then finish Eye Area touches after.
custon jaw implants(long term) and fillers at the moment because your lower third is horrible. Lips completely unkissable and foids don't like it. Nothing you can do about it thought.Check out Dominik Szoboszlai.You need his lips.

• +1
Reactions: surgeryplanning
custon jaw implants(long term) and fillers at the moment because your lower third is horrible. Lips completely unkissable and foids don't like it. Nothing you can do about it thought.Check out Dominik Szoboszlai.You need his lips.
yea I know I have lips failo. Is there anything I can do about it

• +1
yea I know I have lips failo. Is there anything I can do about it
Imo, it's pointless to looksmax because your base isn't good. Foids want men who have looks that you will never be able to achieve, even after hardmaxxing. So take care of your skin and focus on something else if you can't find anyone.That's me being brutally honest with 0 gaslighting.Don't waste your money on surgeries.

• So Sad
Reactions: surgeryplanning
Imo, it's pointless to looksmax because your base isn't good. Foids want men who have looks that you will never be able to achieve, even after hardmaxxing. So take care of your skin and focus on something else if you can't find anyone.That's me being brutally honest with 0 gaslighting.Don't waste your money on surgeries.
Thanks. I think I will hardmaxx anyway even for slight improvement. Can you elaborate on what exactly my problems in the bad base are?