Looksmax is cope suicidefuel

BadaBing

BadaBing

Zephir
By the time you're 11-12 years old people would have already made friend groups. The goodlooking social NT people are are usually all in the same group of friends. The ugly people and weird people become friends with each other. The better looking people with higher prenatal T excel at sports and become confident through that and from constant validation of being the popular kids in school. The ugly and weird kids aren't as athletic and cope with video game and become even less social and more ugly from not going outside and getting exercise.

The popular kids start having sex at a young age and by the time they are in high school have supreme confidence in themselves and are ready to become adults in the real world. The ugly kids don't have sex or experience much of life since they are addicted to video games. They spent most of there time indoors alone.

The popular kids graduate highschool and go on to college or work and are just as successful as they were all there life because of all the world experiences they have had and the confidence they have in themselves from all the validation growing up. The ugly kids probably live at home or go to college but never experience the things the popular kids did because they don't have self confidence or the experience to know how to act.

The ugly kid copes on looksmax.me about how one day they will ascend through surgeries and then be able to live the happy life that the popular kids did in school. Except by the time you get your surgeries you'll be an adult and will never have the experiences of those kids growing up. You'll never have that. You will NEVER have it. It was over the day you were born.

LOL @ you for finding this site and now you will forever think about how shit your life is and how much you missed out on. LOL @ you

2at3C  2at3C  2at3C  2at3C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 4430 and 11 others
I already said it's cope, most people don't have the right base and if they did they probably wouldn't have ended up on PSL anyway

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 245, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
The greatest problem with looksmaxing is: maxilla

If your maxilla is shit - over

There is nothing you can do

You can cope with bimax but the chances that you will truly fix your maxilla is like Idk 15%

Don't get me started on lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Friend groups can always change its at the age of 16 where most people find who they rlly want belong with I didn’t rlly read the rest lol

@Nosecel you like his comment but not my thread? Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans

You can cope with bimax but the chances that you will truly fix your maxilla is like Idk 15%

How is the maxilla wat matters most I mean like wat features those it affect

Let them cope, delete this thread, you're gonna kill hundreds of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and BadaBing
@Nosecel you like his comment but not my thread? Keep coping
JFL do you actually think I will read more than 3 words by a gaycel?
Keep coping bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5912
Development years is so crucial, if you were ugly during those years or atleast not average....it’s truly over tbh. Even if you have a glowup you might still have some sort of mental illness from being ugly through development years. My case tbh. How you look during your development years will dictate your whole life and future. Freewill in this matter doesn’t exist most of the times. You can’t cheat genetic destiny In most cases

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, randomguy1235, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
JFL do you actually think I will read more than 3 words by a gaycels?
Keep coping bro
Time Online 1101:19

Nice life redcel

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and BadaBing
JFL do you actually think I will read more than 3 words by a gaycel?
Keep coping bro
cope

Smoking a Cigar Like Tony Soprano f5af7676 cff2 4d40 8521 5ef7271acdd5 grande
Development years is so crucial, if you were ugly during those years or atleast not average....it’s truly over tbh. Even if you have a glowup you might still have some sort of mental illness from being ugly through development years. My case tbh
same bro :)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6128 and Nosecel
Joined Saturday at 11:57 PM

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing

• JFL
Bans me bro
Create an Alternate Account (Alt)
  • We only allow you to have one account on this forum – your original one.
?? look at my name

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nosecel

If you are going to rope anyways, might aswell try lefort 3 tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
The missed childhood-pill is indeed the most brutal.

JFL @ ascending at 28yo after having done 3 surgeries and done years of autistic looksmaxing. You just achieved the same thing a NT 14yo high-tier normie achieved at HALF YOUR FUCKING AGE.

Should've never found out about PSL tbh. Either you ascend in your teens or it's over.

V5Tt9o3.jpg

This is the guy they mean at 30 years old. Jaded beyond salvation:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
wet thread

shit end

America is not the world
i wasn't a loser all my life jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Norwooder, 5'8manlet and BadaBing
also thats why looksmaxxing is a big meme for most they should just career and money maxx unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 2486 and BadaBing
Woah so you were the popular kid in school and got constant valdiation? WTF u doing here brO!!!!
college is suifuel
imagine moving 1000km from your town not knowing anyone
that's me

college is suifuel
imagine moving 1000km from your town not knowing anyone
that's me
if you were goodlooking you would know how to be social and make friends easily

if you were goodlooking you would know how to be social and make friends easily
i had friends and a pseudo-gf, had social life at my teens even i was almost the same i'm now
it's beyond that
:feelspepo:

It never even began. I was destined to be incel since birth

• +1
If you have to do anything other than keep your teeth, hair and skin in good shape and staying lean, it never began.

• +1
This is David Laid's gf
images-3-jpeg.359996

Teen love is EVERYTHING
Also Zyzz coped so hard with steroids he died
he died because of too much cocaine and alcohol mixed with the steroids
and its better late than never to "ascend"

• +1
  • Love it
By the time you're 11-12 years old people would have already made friend groups. The goodlooking social NT people are are usually all in the same group of friends. The ugly people and weird people become friends with each other. The better looking people with higher prenatal T excel at sports and become confident through that and from constant validation of being the popular kids in school. The ugly and weird kids aren't as athletic and cope with video game and become even less social and more ugly from not going outside and getting exercise.

The popular kids start having sex at a young age and by the time they are in high school have supreme confidence in themselves and are ready to become adults in the real world. The ugly kids don't have sex or experience much of life since they are addicted to video games. They spent most of there time indoors alone.

The popular kids graduate highschool and go on to college or work and are just as successful as they were all there life because of all the world experiences they have had and the confidence they have in themselves from all the validation growing up. The ugly kids probably live at home or go to college but never experience the things the popular kids did because they don't have self confidence or the experience to know how to act.

The ugly kid copes on looksmax.me about how one day they will ascend through surgeries and then be able to live the happy life that the popular kids did in school. Except by the time you get your surgeries you'll be an adult and will never have the experiences of those kids growing up. You'll never have that. You will NEVER have it. It was over the day you were born.

LOL @ you for finding this site and now you will forever think about how shit your life is and how much you missed out on. LOL @ you

View attachment 389376View attachment 389376View attachment 389376View attachment 389376
I kinda understand where your getting to bud, however if you're in your 20s you can still start a fresh life in a different country join the Chad's. I truly believe that it's possible to ascend with surgery on 2 conditions 1) decent pheno 2) if your midface is significantly fucked its over. However if you meet the criteria in the middle the lefort 2+ super bimax and implants and ZSO (if your willing to pay 100k which many of you will never see) you can easily ascend from about a 4 psl where most of us stand to either 6 ( model tier) or maybe 7 (you'll never be a gigachad unless you have 100k+ where you can get even more surgeries. OP is right though. Even when your a Chadlite to Chad you'll still be scared from the awefil treatment you've had your life and probably will choose subhuman friends
I already said it's cope, most people don't have the right base and if they did they probably wouldn't have ended up on PSL anyway

Chad's

View attachment 389376View attachment 389376View attachment 389376View attachment 389376
I see where OP is coming from. It's true that even if you ascend and you don't have Chad personality ur gonna be a chad with subhuman pals which immediately turns you into normie tier. Is looksmaxxing a cope? No. Most people here are around 4 psl. That's decent. If your midface isn't a horse tier then it's not over there however if you have either 1) shit genes (currycel, just everything is repulsive) it's over 2)

Op is speaking facts about the personality bit. If you ascend and have beta personality it's over. However if your around the 4 psl mark easy ascension unless midface is horse tier or you have just everything awefil about you. Surgies will and can ascend you. Not bluepill surgeries like nose job and like. Like high lefort and super bimax and full Coston implants and eye area surgeries and fillers yearly and proffesionals later skin care. Thing is its not Iver your all unmotivated poor niggas and won't ascend for that reason. I know ill ascend cuz I'm applicable ascend or the rest of you beta poorcels with shit genetics bye bye!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BadaBing
I kinda understand where your getting to bud, however if you're in your 20s you can still start a fresh life in a different country join the Chad's. I truly believe that it's possible to ascend with surgery on 2 conditions 1) decent pheno 2) if your midface is significantly fucked its over. However if you meet the criteria in the middle the lefort 2+ super bimax and implants and ZSO (if your willing to pay 100k which many of you will never see) you can easily ascend from about a 4 psl where most of us stand to either 6 ( model tier) or maybe 7 (you'll never be a gigachad unless you have 100k+ where you can get even more surgeries. OP is right though. Even when your a Chadlite to Chad you'll still be scared from the awefil treatment you've had your life and probably will choose subhuman friends

Chad's

I see where OP is coming from. It's true that even if you ascend and you don't have Chad personality ur gonna be a chad with subhuman pals which immediately turns you into normie tier. Is looksmaxxing a cope? No. Most people here are around 4 psl. That's decent. If your midface isn't a horse tier then it's not over there however if you have either 1) shit genes (currycel, just everything is repulsive) it's over 2)

Op is speaking facts about the personality bit. If you ascend and have beta personality it's over. However if your around the 4 psl mark easy ascension unless midface is horse tier or you have just everything awefil about you. Surgies will and can ascend you. Not bluepill surgeries like nose job and like. Like high lefort and super bimax and full Coston implants and eye area surgeries and fillers yearly and proffesionals later skin care. Thing is its not Iver your all unmotivated poor niggas and won't ascend for that reason. I know ill ascend cuz I'm applicable ascend or the rest of you beta poorcels with shit genetics bye bye!
Even if you get surgeries and magically become chad in your 20s you will still be a weirdo because you grew up as one. Your personality develops certain things at certain ages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
Even if you get surgeries and magically become chad in your 20s you will still be a weirdo because you grew up as one. Your personality develops certain things at certain ages
Ik my friend I totally agree with you. I'm lucky to be accepted by Chad's as is. Try and get in the Chad's as bei g the one guy that's funny and everyone likes. Not simps, not beta but the closet you'll get to Chad as I cel
Tjobu don't belive you'll truly be a chad with worng personality surely u can see surgy will ascend for most people here. Oml only limiting factors is midface and there are still King midface models who mange with amazing eye area and jawline and froward maxilla orjextion surely you must see the only real inhibiter is money. Also personality is gonna a big issue for a lot of people here but we're lucky most people here will never get surgery abyways jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah damn, I bet no single female in the entire world even marginally better looking than that girl would be attracted to David Laid....... ....... ................ .............. ............. .............. ...........
That's not my point idiot

you are purposely acting obtuse the point of my post which was to demonstrate that it most certainly "began" for skinny people who gained muscle in order to become gigachads. instead of trying to disprove that point directly, you grabbed at a few hilariously low hanging fruit such as david's ex GF or zyzz's hereditary heart death as if that disproves my point at all.
The thread is about the negative impact of missing out on teen love and other important developmental milestones, which my examples proved because the consequences are SOCIAL. No one is saying that if you weren't jacked in your teens you'll never be jacked lmao

• +1