Looksmax isn't a niche anymore

H

humanoidsub7

deceased
I guess it was meant to occur, but it happened so fast, that I truly believe this is truly fucked up.

You fuckers opened the Pandora's box.

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Why does every niche group I join in gets completely obliterated after time

Why does everything die.

Why, God, why.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saisei, descension, sub6manletnozygos and 6 others
I like talking to myself on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: descension, Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
Normies won’t do anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, descension, gigell and 3 others
Brutal, nobody here is schizo
is this really it
really
nothing, absolutely fucking nothing else blud. everything already exists.

I don't feel enjoyment anymore, but sleeping. I fucking wanna kill myself

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and Darkeningstar
We're still a niche, the majority of the world thinks looks don't matter but there we have women only fucking good looking dudes and making simps waste money on dates. This is the power of :blackpill: knowledge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Nick.Harte and humanoidsub7
Normies can’t looksmax tbh and people are born with good face and height. Only the rich kids will get LL before 18, and hardmaxx their faces. Everyone else will keep softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Rea, Klasik616 and humanoidsub7
We're still a niche, the majority of the world thinks looks don't matter but there we have women only fucking good looking dudes and making simps waste money on dates. This is the power of knowledge.
I mean the old heads that once were here already left this shithole, but in general the BP concept is 100% true, but besides that lol it's really meaningless...

I'm NEETing.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Normies won’t do anything
Yes they will. People who have time to research facial surgeries are the type who do not do anything with their lives. For better or worse normies get shit done. They gymcel. They study. They work.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Normies can’t looksmax tbh and people are born with good face and height. Only the rich kids will get LL before 18, and hardmaxx their faces. Everyone else will keep softmaxxing.
Yeah. I feel okay by sticking up to what I have.

I might never fuck a Stacy, I will probably never get genuine appreciation, and unless I get surgery and succeed life is gonna be boring.

it's all on the genetics at the end. softmaxx should be the name of this shit because there's no other way to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Normies just do the meme and that’s it

• +1
Reactions: descension and humanoidsub7
Yeah. I feel okay by sticking up to what I have.

I might never fuck a Stacy, I will probably never get genuine appreciation, and unless I get surgery and succeed life is gonna be boring.

it's all on the genetics at the end. softmaxx should be the name of this shit because there's no other way to be good looking
At least you can ascend and get some play but being born with a Chad face and height (6’4 and above) is something else. Surgery is cope and by the one is done with it, it will probably be too late and you can’t catch up with everything in life. You gotta experience the most out of life with what you got or rot. I believe every surgerymaxxing is cope, because you don’t devise a plan, save some money and go under the knife to live a great life. You either have what it takes or you don’t.

Examples : Ricardo Callafiori, Kenan Yildiz, Kelly Oubre Jr

IMG 7025
IMG 7026
IMG 7027
IMG 7028
IMG 7029
IMG 7030
IMG 7031
IMG 7032

Moggers are born, and if you have to looksmaxx, it’s over. Even if you manage to hardmaxx, these guys were fucking stacies, partying and having the best moments of their lives while you were busting your ass off saving money, researching surgeries and contacting plastic surgeons. It never began, and they’ll still have more experience than you and continue mogging. This is the biggest blackpill. There’s nothing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung, descension and humanoidsub7
It wasn't niche since like 2017-2018

At least you can ascend and get some play but being born with a Chad face and height (6’4 and above) is something else. Surgery is cope and by the one is done with it, it will probably be too late and you can’t catch up with everything in life. You gotta experience the most out of life with what you got or rot. I believe every surgerymaxxing is cope, because you don’t devise a plan, save some money and go under the knife to live a great life. You either have what it takes or you don’t.

Examples : Ricardo Callafiori, Kenan Yildiz, Kelly Oubre Jr

View attachment 3044672View attachment 3044673View attachment 3044674View attachment 3044675View attachment 3044676View attachment 3044677View attachment 3044678View attachment 3044679

Moggers are born, and if you have to looksmaxx, it’s over. Even if you manage to hardmaxx, these guys were fucking stacies, partying and having the best moments of their lives while you were busting your ass off saving money, researching surgeries and contacting plastic surgeons. It never began, and they’ll still have more experience than you and continue mogging. This is the biggest blackpill. There’s nothing you can do.
Blackpilled and based reply :feelshah:

looksmaxing will forever be a niche because normies will always have personality and rizz

I guess it was meant to occur, but it happened so fast, that I truly believe this is truly fucked up.

You fuckers opened the Pandora's box.

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Why does every niche group I join in gets completely obliterated after time

Why does everything die.

Why, God, why.
im here because of claviculars educational and informative posts!