Nope

It's me

main-qimg-48e7398b781adb11cbe37cc2e960aefa-lq

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, HinnieVacker, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
light brown but it looks kinda ginger in certain lighting
Thats fine, ginger is one of the worst failos and I only asked as you are scottish making it more likely.

i actually despise myself so much i think i am disgusting pig face freak but i dont think im the ugliest

It’s me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
me, but only because i am 5"5, facially i am mtn-htn i think

send me ur face bhai i wont leak

me, but only because i am 5"5, facially i am mtn-htn i think

send me ur face bhai i wont leak
You really think your htn?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
only in this one pic tbh :lul:
View attachment 1768494

but if im mtn then ur ltn so watch your mouth :ogre:
Your ltn/mtn tbh, especially in your body pics your look bloated and boneless just being honest, and yes I’m ltn, also your fraudinf to make your lower their same bigger

Your ltn/mtn tbh, especially in your body pics your look bloated and boneless just being honest, and yes I’m ltn
if talking facially neega

and if im ltn/mtn you are less than ltn tbh

if talking facially neega

and if im ltn/mtn you are less than ltn tbh
I am talking facially look boneless and bloated in those pics I caged when I saw them, everyone overrated themselves it’s okay

medium ugly ------- ltn

if im boneless its beyond over for you

not even in that pic?
You do look HTN in that pic for a dalit. You look good, don't listen to those Opry tunnel vision homosexual faggots. Shave that shit facial hair and fix your skin + get rhino if you're over 18. You have chadlite potential, post more pics

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and buflek
I am talking facially look boneless and bloated in those pics I caged when I saw them, everyone overrated themselves it’s okay
He mogs your cum skin avalanche snow nigger ass to smithereens you gook rape baby

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18244
He mogs your cum skin avalanche snow nigger ass to smithereens you gook rape baby
Dnr, kiss my nigger lips then

You do look HTN in that pic for a dalit. You look good, don't listen to those Opry tunnel vision homosexual faggots. Shave that shit facial hair and fix your skin + get rhino if you're over 18. You have chadlite potential, post more pics
He lives in Texas you retard, maybe chadlite in mumbai(needs to be half a foot taller also)

He lives in Texas you retard, maybe chadlite in mumbai(needs to be half a foot taller also)
He should visit Mumbai, get a 5 USD LL and slay dalit dravidian whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Erik-Jón
Ideal femboy material. Hop on estrogen and grow ur hair out and then hit my dms
brutality

You think you looksmatch John bab lol
we were all trolling him lol,

you told me to look at replies in our mog battle, and when i did you stopped responding even after i asked you again in a different thread. you ready to admit ur mogged?
Dude your really retarded, just look at out mog battle says enough
ok

He mogs you in height but you mog him in face. Mirin eye color. What's your mix?
He easily mogs you overall because you're 5'6" sorry bro, but facially you mog him
yeah you face mog but he brutally height mogs
You're a tranny with no eyebrows tbh. Everything else is good though

Maybe you will mog him facially once leanmaxxed. You have good eyes and everything other than tranny looks and invisible eyebrows is good
idk why but your eyes are appealing as fuck ngl
even you knew i had mogger face :lul:
visable jawline Miren

here ill post it again so you can find it easily (y)

you told me to look at replies in our mog battle, and when i did you stopped responding even after i asked you again in a different thread. you ready to admit ur mogged?

ok

Nigha what's ur ethnicity??

• +1

ok

I was talking about myself you narcy fag

He’s a half curry mutt
Mogger pheno. His chin alone has more bone mass than your entire skeleton. He looks half germanic half Tamil dravidian farmer that gnaws at raw wheat stems. You and him would make a cute couple, u would definitely be the bottom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Gaygymmaxx
@GypsyEyes this guy called me boneless btw

@Erik-Jón @zv1212 can u faggots kiss already

And send pics if u do

• +1
@Erik-Jón @zv1212 can u faggots kiss already

And send pics if u do
I’m going to Texas this weekend to box him after we can make out, @zv1212 take a video of you kissing like I did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Users who are viewing this thread

Back