LooksMax should not be your first move!

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold
Before you reply with the shit post. I have a black pill for you.
You will never ascend if you fail in the illusion of starting with Looksmax then MoneyMax later.

*This only applies for nonfat and above 21 years old guys.

Your journey to ascension will make you depressed if you don't have money, and that's all.
If you're still young, it's your luck that you still have time to burn that fat, fix your skin with cheap products, and so on.

Money does play a lot, and you can't looksmax with cheap, one/double-digit money. YOU NEED BIG MONEY.

When you are above 21, life goes so fast that you can't even breath and there's is another day to start. If you didn't looksmaxed when you were still young, don't lose time in this forum, it will only make you anxious for not having resources that will make you look better.

Will you have a GOD TIER skin without money? NO!
Will you have a decent lower third with no money? NO!
Will you have a BETTER FACE with 3 digits of money? NO!

What you should do? You should go and pay the price that will make you a VERY GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY, try to be as rich as possible.
Don't even try to focus on two things at the same time, you will FAIL. What you can do is just maintain your skincare routine, go to the gym 3 times a week and that's it.
You can't lose your main focus, you need a big project and a big focus, so that will make you BIG money.
This is the answer to why most people on this forum will never be into surgeries and shit when you have the money you will you worry less about surgeries.

You need to go hard or go HOME, trust me!
Being employed will never make you happy, you need your own project that will make your money. LOOKSMAX needs a ton of free time, and if you don't have enough time on your life you can't ascend. Build your passive income, and have free time to check out what you really need to ascend, having top-notch surgeons, top-notch products and so on.

I would say, spend 1-2 years on moneymaxx, make shit tons of money then Looksmax! SO now you have passive income that will support your journey. Keep making money now while you maintain your Looksmax Journey.

There's a book called: The Millionaire Fastlane. This book is life-changing. It will teach you the non-bullshit on how to change your life and income the real way.

STOP COPING, SPENDING SHITLESS TONS OF TIME IN THIS FORUM IF YOU ARE ABOVE 21, DON'T HAVE MONEY and START TAKING ACTION, MAKING MONEY, BUILDING PASSIVE INCOME, FORGET ABOUT GIRLS THIS TIME, THEY ARE USELESS TO YOUR MAKE MONEY JOURNEY UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR COSTUMERS.

YOU WON'T REGRET LATER. HARD WORK PAYS OFF IN THE FUTURE ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, the next o'pry, Deleted member 2527 and 10 others
didn tread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
those book are so fucking stupid. not everyone is going to be a millionaire, or even close to it. fact is, people who get those books are the overly happy and enthusiastic people who have no depth to themselves and even attend those seminars with a billionaire who had to “struggle” and surpass adversity. just lol. america has this dream of everyone becoming successful and it’s extremely toxic. only a small % of men will be successful and they don’t come from shitty households and have social problems. if u can’t talk and have conversations with people you will probably never be successful. you need to network.

and don’t even get me started with those retarded instagram accounts that have those catchy graphics and simple info posted over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ritalinredemption, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
[Blackpill] LooksMax should not be your first move!

Rasputin
Ascend Me

JoinedJun 14, 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
ezgif-2-f766307d964c.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, Bennett, Currycellmate and 4 others
those book are so fucking stupid. not everyone is going to be a millionaire, or even close to it. fact is, people who get those books are the overly happy and enthusiastic people who have no depth to themselves and even attend those seminars with a billionaire who had to “struggle” and surpass adversity. just lol. america has this dream of everyone becoming successful and it’s extremely toxic. only a small % of men will be successful and they don’t come from shitty households and have social problems. if u can’t talk and have conversations with people you will probably never be successful. you need to network.

and don’t even get me started with those retarded instagram accounts that have those catchy graphics and simple info posted over and over again.
You're so wrong, dude. So fucking wrong! What makes the difference in life is who takes action or not and this book is extremely good that he cut out the bullshit that Gurus like Tai Lopes teaches.
Of course, only a small % of men will make it. Network has nothing to do with money DEPENDING ON WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS. You need to learn how to SELL and this what the book does too.
Who said about Instagram here? lol, Internet has tons of opportunities dude, like in real life. What you really need is Action. If you're not mentalcel you can succeed. It's not guaranteed, actually what is guaranteed in life unless your mortality?
Also, JFL at you who thinks this book is mainstream guru SHIT books. It was life-changing to me. And this is what inspired me to make this post. I didn't create this post because this is what I think, I created because I changed my money situation after the book + action.

Last edited:
You're so wrong, dude. So fucking wrong! What makes the difference in life is who takes action or not and this book is extremely good that he cut out the bullshit that Gurus like Tai Lopes teaches.
Of course, only a small % of men will make it. Network has nothing to do with money DEPENDING ON WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS. You need to learn how to SELL and this what the book does too.
Who said about Instagram here? lol, Internet has tons of opportunities dude, like in real life. What you really need is Action. If you're not mentalcel you can succeed. It's not guaranteed, actually what is guaranteed in life unless your mortality?
success is very much dependent on networking. Tai Lopez is the RSD PUA shit of “success” sphere.

networking= job opportunities= nore money

being a success “lone wolf” is pipe line dream

Shit post. What does it have to do with what I'm saying? I have enough money to looksmax dude.
success is very much dependent on networking. Tai Lopez is the RSD PUA shit of “success” sphere.

Meh, you need to improve dude. You never read that book, you don't understand what I'm talking about.
Networking is for small pussies who want to spend their entire life submissed by BOSS.
I'm talking about big projects. Ask for any guy who developed big business from zero if they had a network when they started. I didn't need any fucking network to make my first 100k online.

Retard. Anyone who is even slightly above average in intelligence can earn six figures in finance within 5-10 years of working in the field.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Rasputin
Retard. Anyone who is even slightly above average in intelligence can earn six figures in finance within 5-10 years of working in the field.
sounds like hell

Yup, he's just ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Peachy
you should mentalmax and moneymax, and then looksmax with surgery

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Rasputin
Shit post. What does it have to do with what I'm saying? I have enough money to looksmax dude.

Meh, you need to improve dude. You never read that book, you don't understand what I'm talking about.
Networking is for small pussies who want to spend their entire life submissed by BOSS.
I'm talking about big projects. Ask for any guy who developed big business from zero if they had a network when they started. I didn't need any fucking network to make my first 100k online.
you sound so stupid. “networking is for small pussies” jfl. you realize multi millionaire old white guys play golf every sunday at their country club on the beach then drink afterwards in the club house talking about business and shit jflllll. i know that BECAUSE IVE EXPERIENCED THAT. i’ve been around dudes worth MILLIONS of dollars. they talk to their friends. play golf with them. go out to dinner together. they fly out to a whole different city for ONE NIGHT just to have dinner and fly home. they network. they meet more people. more people= more opportunities= more chances to make money. networking and meeting more people would only help you. it can’t hurt you to know more people who can help u succeed.

you sound so stupid. “networking is for small pussies” jfl. you realize multi millionaire old white guys play golf every sunday at their country club on the beach then drink afterwards in the club house talking about business and shit jflllll. i know that BECAUSE IVE EXPERIENCED THAT. i’ve been around dudes worth MILLIONS of dollars. they talk to their friends. play golf with them. go out to dinner together. they fly out to a whole different city for ONE NIGHT just to have dinner and fly home. they network. they meet more people. more people= more opportunities= more chances to make money. networking and meeting more people would only help you. it can’t hurt you to know more people who can help u succeed.

Don't be stupid DUDE. EVERY single person doesn't need Network in first place. It's not a requirement to be rich. The main issue with you is that you only see one road to success. There are multiple ways to succeed. You can be around with the fucking one you want, you will never succeed like them if you don't run your own business. OR are you blue pilled enough to think your Rich contacts will do the job for you? You need your own patch. I have rich friends who were acquired as long as I started to have more money, but they don't do shit alone, everything needs my action. You can start your own business and make 1 Million in 1 year without any fucking Network, and if you think you can't it's all about you. If you are not able to do that, it does not mean anyone else can't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Don't be stupid DUDE. EVERY single person doesn't need Network in first place. It's not a requirement to be rich. The main issue with you is that you only see one road to success. There are multiple ways to succeed. You can be around with the fucking one you want, you will never succeed like them if you don't run your own business. OR are you blue pilled enough to think your Rich contacts will do the job for you? You need your own patch. I have rich friends who were acquired as long as I started to have more money, but they don't do shit alone, everything needs my action. You can start your own business and make 1 Million in 1 year without any fucking Network, and if you think you can't it's all about you. If you are not able to do that, it does not mean anyone else can't.
we r both coping by defending our points bc they are relevant to us irl tbh jfl

[Blackpill] LooksMax should not be your first move!

Rasputin
Ascend Me

JoinedJun 14, 2019

ZyzzReincarnate
perma rotter

Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 5,617

Rasputin
Ascend Me

Joined Jun 14, 2019 Messages 275

I joined 8 months after. And YOU yet has spent a shit ton of more time online than me, also shit posted more than 5000 messages. You're funny as hell tho. Even if It's age for 3 years, I'll never have the amount of garbage time you spent here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
At first I was like (y) and then I read the book suggestion and I was like:rolleyes:

Good premise, shitty conclusion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
let me help u out there bucko
Yeah I corrected. You can still shit post ;)
At first I was like (y) and then I read the book suggestion and I was like:rolleyes:

Good premise, shitty conclusion.
Elaborate why shit conclusion. I can give a sample of what worked for me, not like many guys here who give examples of what they never did, never experienced before.

Before you reply with the shit post. I have a black pill for you.
You will never ascend if you fail in the illusion of starting with Looksmax then MoneyMax later.

*This only applies for nonfat and above 21 years old guys.

Your journey to ascension will make you depressed if you don't have money, and that's all.
If you're still young, it's your luck that you still have time to burn that fat, fix your skin with cheap products, and so on.

Money does play a lot, and you can't looksmax with cheap, one/double-digit money. YOU NEED BIG MONEY.

When you are above 21, life goes so fast that you can't even breath and there's is another day to start. If you didn't looksmaxed when you were still young, don't lose time in this forum, it will only make you anxious for not having resources that will make you look better.

Will you have a GOD TIER skin without money? NO!
Will you have a decent lower third with no money? NO!
Will you have a BETTER FACE with 3 digits of money? NO!

What you should do? You should go and pay the price that will make you a VERY GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY, try to be as rich as possible.
Don't even try to focus on two things at the same time, you will FAIL. What you can do is just maintain your skincare routine, go to the gym 3 times a week and that's it.
You can't lose your main focus, you need a big project and a big focus, so that will make you BIG money.
This is the answer to why most people on this forum will never be into surgeries and shit when you have the money you will you worry less about surgeries.

You need to go hard or go HOME, trust me!
Being employed will never make you happy, you need your own project that will make your money. LOOKSMAX needs a ton of free time, and if you don't have enough time on your life you can't ascend. Build your passive income, and have free time to check out what you really need to ascend, having top-notch surgeons, top-notch products and so on.

I would say, spend 1-2 years on moneymaxx, make shit tons of money then Looksmax! SO now you have passive income that will support your journey. Keep making money now while you maintain your Looksmax Journey.

There's a book called: The Millionaire Fastlane. This book is life-changing. It will teach you the non-bullshit on how to change your life and income the real way.

STOP COPING, SPENDING SHITLESS TONS OF TIME IN THIS FORUM IF YOU ARE ABOVE 21, DON'T HAVE MONEY and START TAKING ACTION, MAKING MONEY, BUILDING PASSIVE INCOME, FORGET ABOUT GIRLS THIS TIME, THEY ARE USELESS TO YOUR MAKE MONEY JOURNEY UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR COSTUMERS.

YOU WON'T REGRET LATER. HARD WORK PAYS OFF IN THE FUTURE ;)
One of the most legit things said on here. Good post OP.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
What does your business sell and who are the customers?

What does your business sell and who are the customers?
I have 3 online businesses. The one who has a product involved is for white teeth (those charcoal toothpaste). I have a partner who invests with me in the manufacturing part, also we do sales trough running fb/insta ads, also via digital influencers. Still a small business since the product did not hit a huge audience yet, but we are slowing scaling.
The rest of my business is marketing digital stuff (affiliate marketing) and gaming niche.

I have 3 online businesses. The one who has a product involved is for white teeth (those charcoal toothpaste). I have a partner who invests with me in the manufacturing part, also we do sales trough running fb/insta ads, also via digital influencers. Still a small business since the product did not hit a huge audience yet, but we are slowing scaling.
The rest of my business is marketing digital stuff (affiliate marketing) and gaming niche.
I appreciate you actually expounding. If that book actually provides viable ways to start businesses from a practical perspective and isn't filled with platitudes about 'winning attitude and personality' and what not, then I will take back what I said. Just keep in mind that many people still won't find success in online marketing, promotion, dropshipping, real estate investing, etc, especially those with risk averse personalities. Respectable degrees such stem degrees and medical degrees are still a valid choices as well, but have their own challenges.

I appreciate you actually expounding. If that book actually provides viable ways to start businesses from a practical perspective and isn't filled with platitudes about 'winning attitude and personality' and what not, then I will take back what I said. Just keep in mind that many people still won't find success in online marketing, promotion, dropshipping, real estate investing, etc, especially those with risk averse personalities. Respectable degrees such stem degrees and medical degrees are still a valid choices as well, but have their own challenges.
The book has nothing to do with winning attitude and personality. As I said, this is not a mainstream book with shit information. The book is all about to take down all the mainstream script that was inserted into our minds. And how to actually build your business, what you REALLY NEED, how to see opportunities in every situation, how to sell, how to acquire clients and how to maintain them. Trust me, dude, I've read more than 10 financial books before this one, and after The millionaire Fastlane, I did not read any more book of Financial stuff because they are 99.9 copes. the only one who really made a significant difference in my life was this one. I learned how to sell so very but so VERY GOOD that every sales business that I touch I have an advantage. And I must say: A book can be wonderful, but a book alone will do nothing if you do not take action.

Last edited:
how to get rich with low IQ?

how to get rich with low IQ?
MentalMaxx first. Read blackpill books, get connected with HIGH IQ people, access to HIGH IQ and Entrepreneur forums. Study, Analyse and most important, take action. Don't just read and keep watching. Taking action is the most important action for any change.

Millionaire fastlane is very legit. But how much money do you think it takes to looksmax? I estimated about 60k for me, a lot of money but it's not anything a wageslaver couldn't get. Unless you're 16 like me and have years before you can wageslave for decent money, I don't see MFL being necessary for looksmaxxing.

OP is right, I did SEO and affiliate marketing for 3 years from age 16 to 19 and made $400k just sitting at home and getting payments to my paypal account and bitcoin wallet. Hopefully a million soon then a billion, moneymaxxing is legit.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 685