Looksmax Tales Chapter 1, Part 1: @ReadBooksEveryday Almost Gets GANGBANGED

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
In a quiet little town nestled in the heart of the Midwest, a man named @ReadBooksEveryday led a hilarious yet miserable life.

AT5ZTMCQ3AVAFIJWEWEKVNBOK4.jpg

He woke up every day at the crack of dawn, ready to dive into the pages of the latest literary masterpiece. His obsession with reading was so intense that he often forgot to eat or sleep, resulting in an emaciated and ghostly appearance. But that didn't deter him from his quest to read every book ever written.

overhead-shot-man-reading-dark-084900724_prevstill.jpeg

One day, he met two eccentric individuals named @Xangsane and @HarrierDuBois, who had moved into town to start a kombucha brewery.
They had wild and wacky personalities that faired decently with @ReadBooksEveryday's quasi-flamboyant, meek, and introverted demeanor.

Together, they spent their days exploring abandoned libraries and discussing the finer points of obscure literature.

abandoned-library.jpg

As luck would have it, their adventures brought them in contact with a shady character named @luljankybo. @luljankybo was a notorious book thief specializing in stealing rare and valuable tomes. His aggressive Black side, combined with his intellectual curiosity from his Asian side, didn't make for a good combination for him.

He saw @ReadBooksEveryday as an easy target because he was a weak Jew making up for his weakness with his flamboyancy, and soon hatched a plan to steal his prized book collection.

His pal who was helping him with the robbery, @glo goblin got so horny that he started whipping his cock out and trying to rape @ReadBooksEveryday

But just as @luljankybo was about to make his move, the true identity of their reclusive and eccentric friend [main character, to be decided] was revealed. [main character] was an avid reader and a master hacker who had created the world's most secure cybersecurity app.

With a few keystrokes, [main character] was able to track down @luljankybo and recover @ReadBooksEveryday's stolen books.

Hacker-Thumb-a1.png

From that day forward, the four formed an unlikely team, using their unique skills and quirks to take on the world's toughest challenges. And so began the adventures of @ReadBooksEveryday, @Xangsane, @HarrierDuBois, and [main character] – the unlikeliest heroes.

If you want to be the main character in Part 2, tag as many people as possible.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ascension, House Lannister and 6 others
Shit thread OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, JovenCansao, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
dnrd this garbage

Amazing thread OP
make sure I'm the main villain of these tales in the future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 24444
Yeah OK make the only black guy In the story a thief

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
There's a very clear process on how to apply.
Seems I can't be the main character since I am already the side character. @LiteralCaucasian remember what I told you about being the side character.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 24444 and LiteralCaucasian
Seems I can't be the main character since I am already the side character. @LiteralCaucasian remember what I told you about being the side character.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
where is the part about the librarian coming up and saying
‘As a senior contributor to the library with over 50 authored books, we need your help ..’ to the enmassses. Using sway at his disposal, mentioning orphanages, homeless, drug addicts and whatever other charitable cause he could think of to get votes from the people

The senior contributor, a slender one eyed man (lost his other eye in an eye lightening operation in Bengaluru) was quite the charmer. In fact his first name was enchanted,Something his parents decided to name him after they witnessed his birth. This librarian was quite the big deal. Or so he thought

He would secretly stash vitamin D pills under his books. Taking them for “height increase” . Samantha, the junior librarian did not understand how vitamin D would supposedly make him taller but she was extremely intriguied by this one eyed man. “You should come visit the Bengaluru national library Jessica” Samantha would often tell her friends to visit her workplace. A place where she found mystified creatures. The senior librarian enchanted would often bring “looksmaxers” to the library , often giving them an immersive tour. “And here lies the statue of when @justinzayn exposed @Octillionaire as the Bengaluru bad boy he is” and looks maxers would shout “JFL” at the top of their lungs. Samantha always thought it was strange how Enchanted would gain dopamine from that

There was also the gelatinous case of @Prettyboy & @Amnesia . Deep in the mental wards of Bengaluru, these man had a deeply paralyzing condition. One of the biggest symptoms of this condition was believe it they are “white” . This was often accompanied by being 5’7, looking and passing as a Roma gypsy, but believe you are a white man under all that skin and flesh. Enchanted would often allow these mental ward patients to enter the library without extra charge. Was it sympathy, or was it something else

I guess we will never find out cuz I wrote this tale from my phone and I can’t be bothered to type this much again in my life. Aka you will never find out incel!

~

RVY

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, enchanted_elixir, House Lannister and 3 others
In a quiet little town nestled in the heart of the Midwest, a man named @ReadBooksEveryday led a hilarious yet miserable life.

AT5ZTMCQ3AVAFIJWEWEKVNBOK4.jpg

He woke up every day at the crack of dawn, ready to dive into the pages of the latest literary masterpiece. His obsession with reading was so intense that he often forgot to eat or sleep, resulting in an emaciated and ghostly appearance. But that didn't deter him from his quest to read every book ever written.

overhead-shot-man-reading-dark-084900724_prevstill.jpeg

One day, he met two eccentric individuals named @Xangsane and @HarrierDuBois, who had moved into town to start a kombucha brewery.
They had wild and wacky personalities that faired decently with @ReadBooksEveryday's quasi-flamboyant, meek, and introverted demeanor.

Together, they spent their days exploring abandoned libraries and discussing the finer points of obscure literature.

abandoned-library.jpg

As luck would have it, their adventures brought them in contact with a shady character named @luljankybo. @luljankybo was a notorious book thief specializing in stealing rare and valuable tomes. His aggressive Black side, combined with his intellectual curiosity from his Asian side, didn't make for a good combination for him.

He saw @ReadBooksEveryday as an easy target because he was a weak Jew making up for his weakness with his flamboyancy, and soon hatched a plan to steal his prized book collection.

His pal who was helping him with the robbery, @glo goblin got so horny that he started whipping his cock out and trying to rape @ReadBooksEveryday

But just as @luljankybo was about to make his move, the true identity of their reclusive and eccentric friend [main character, to be decided] was revealed. [main character] was an avid reader and a master hacker who had created the world's most secure cybersecurity app.

With a few keystrokes, [main character] was able to track down @luljankybo and recover @ReadBooksEveryday's stolen books.

Hacker-Thumb-a1.png

From that day forward, the four formed an unlikely team, using their unique skills and quirks to take on the world's toughest challenges. And so began the adventures of @ReadBooksEveryday, @Xangsane, @HarrierDuBois, and [main character] – the unlikeliest heroes.

If you want to be the main character in Part 2, tag as many people as possible.
nun of the ppl mentioned ina story got nun on me ❌❌❌ am robbin & fuckin all of em against a wall 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
catch me outside ganbanging 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
where is the part about the librarian coming up and saying
‘As a senior contributor to the library with over 50 authored books, we need your help ..’ to the enmassses. Using sway at his disposal, mentioning orphanages, homeless, drug addicts and whatever other charitable cause he could think of to get votes from the people

The senior contributor, a slender one eyed man (lost his other eye in an eye lightening operation in Bengaluru) was quite the charmer. In fact his first name was enchanted,Something his parents decided to name him after they witnessed his birth. This librarian was quite the big deal. Or so he thought

He would secretly stash vitamin D pills under his books. Taking them for “height increase” . Samantha, the junior librarian did not understand how vitamin D would supposedly make him taller but she was extremely intriguied by this one eyed man. “You should come visit the Bengaluru national library Jessica” Samantha would often tell her friends to visit her workplace. A place where she found mystified creatures. The senior librarian enchanted would often bring “looksmaxers” to the library , often giving them an immersive tour. “And here lies the statue of when @justinzayn exposed @Octillionaire as the Bengaluru bad boy he is” and looks maxers would shout “JFL” at the top of their lungs. Samantha always thought it was strange how Enchanted would gain dopamine from that

There was also the gelatinous case of @Prettyboy & @Amnesia . Deep in the mental wards of Bengaluru, these man had a deeply paralyzing condition. One of the biggest symptoms of this condition was believe it they are “white” . This was often accompanied by being 5’7, looking and passing as a Roma gypsy, but believe you are a white man under all that skin and flesh. Enchanted would often allow these mental ward patients to enter the library without extra charge. Was it sympathy, or was it something else

I guess we will never find out cuz I wrote this tale from my phone and I can’t be bothered to type this much again in my life. Aka you will never find out incel!

~

RVY
Omg im gonna take screenshots of this and send it to random people and never explain the context. Imagine some random person reading this and wondering y we r obsessed with Bengaluru

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
Omg im gonna take screenshots of this and send it to random people and never explain the context. Imagine some random person reading this and wondering y we r obsessed with Bengaluru
Post their reactions

• +1
I opened looksmax in class and your notification @aspiringexcel made me re-read it and I couldn’t stop JFLing. Professor asked me to share what’s so funny and I told him it was an incel meme, short of involuntary celibate. Then I accused the recessed chincel of being an incel, and said no point in denying it ..(hopefully he forgives me)

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I opened looksmax in class and your notification @aspiringexcel made me re-read it and I couldn’t stop JFLing.
I often go thru cagefuel threads like this in class or when im bored JFL.
Professor asked me to share what’s so funny and I told him it was an incel meme, short of involuntary celibate. Then I accused the recessed chincel of being an incel, and said no point in denying it ..(hopefully he forgives me)
Like a true aspiringexcel thread reader would do!

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday