looksmax tips & hair advice

Posmo

Posmo

Deo Volente
here's a few shitty pics, trying to decide whether to get more of a crew cut or grow it out...

any other advice welcome

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and nestivv
Are you from Finland by chance?

chad

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
you kinda give me gay vibes. Try to fix your brows, make them thicker and straight

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Sikkunt23
Chad

• +1
bootleg barret tbh

chad chaddy chaderpants. Anyhaircut will do

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Posmo
Wtf are you doing here

• +1
heterosexualmax and you'll be good to go.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
What the posts are saying is basically:

PCT = gay

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Straighten your eyebrows the arch makes you look like a homo. Pct eyes look insane with Oct straight eyebrows or just straight neutral
Also your eyes are quite small for the length of your eyebrows that is mainly what makes you look gay not the pct eyes. You look good otherwise tho bro ez fixes

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Posmo
@personalityinkwell @Dyorotic2 -- yeah what would you guys recommend for heteromaxxing? besides fixing the brows.... already have tats

@HurtfulVanity -- good tip about pct looking gay with arched brows.. already doing castor oil on them, what can I do to fix/straighten them?

@MagickEvo -- no

chad so either haircut honestly works.

just rock whatever random af haircut you feel like rocking

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Posmo
@personalityinkwell @Dyorotic2 -- yeah what would you guys recommend for heteromaxxing? besides fixing the brows.... already have tats

@HurtfulVanity -- good tip about pct looking gay with arched brows.. already doing castor oil on them, what can I do to fix/straighten them?

@MagickEvo -- no
Have no idea tbh

in what universe would you ever need to looksmax

• +1
Larp

• +1
As for your hair, grow it longer. You have a square shaped face so cutting it short would not look good. Get curtains or something like that.

As for your hair, grow it longer. You have a square shaped face so cutting it short would not look good. Get curtains or something like that.

Thanks , thinking about growing it out for the bun, kind of like this..my hair is more wavy tho so not sure if it'll work

Attachments

• 676F3857-D37D-4B9A-B170-353780870C57.jpeg
    676F3857-D37D-4B9A-B170-353780870C57.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 16
Chad, but you should stylemaxx bro

Gay chadlite tbhhh

Need thicker eyebrows and less bodyfa, obviously GL

get out of this site chad

Lifefuel for long midfaces

Get thicker eyebrows and youll be a chad

PLus, almost any harstyle can fit your face. Don't worry about hair

yeah I actually cut it closer to a crew cut, tightened up sides and some length on top. Looks good IMO.

The eyebrow suggestions in this thread are gold tho.. dyed them dark brown and started minox on them, they've thickened up a bit and looks 100% better. Also growing out facial hair to look a little less homo. Anything else you can suggest?

Have you had any surgeries?

yeah I actually cut it closer to a crew cut, tightened up sides and some length on top. Looks good IMO.

The eyebrow suggestions in this thread are gold tho.. dyed them dark brown and started minox on them, they've thickened up a bit and looks 100% better. Also growing out facial hair to look a little less homo. Anything else you can suggest?
I have little to suggest.

The only thing that is not so great, is the philtrum length.
To make it appear less long? Maybe a tine bit of fillers. and/or heavy stubble/moustach - berad could help a bit with that. The rest is good, and would enter nitpicking teritory, if really wanna maxx out to 100% ideal features.