Looksmax Tools - 1 | Colored Contacts

Rate Color Contacts

• Total voters
.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I think everybody needs Colored Contacts to elevate their Coloring & Contrast. Some need it once in a while, while some need it almost every day.

What would you rate this Awesome Looksmax Gear as in usefulness? is it worth buying? Share your experiences, Product recommendations and thoughts below

• +1
Reactions: metagross
coloured contacts aren't worth it unless you're looking for hook-ups, and even then they suck at doing their damn job, especially if you're trying to go from a dark colour to something like blue or green--so easy to see through--so fake.

They're aight if you're picking up drunk girls at 2am, otherwise you look like a fucking autist, especially once you get caught.

2/10 from me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, AcneScars, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
coloured contacts aren't worth it unless you're looking for hook-ups, and even then they suck at doing their damn job, especially if you're trying to go from a dark colour to something like blue or green--so easy to see through--so fake.

They're aight if you're picking up drunk girls at 2am, otherwise you look like a fucking autist, especially once you get caught.

2/10 from me.
I think going if you are dark brown, anything more than hazel (with very less green) will look fake. Unless its fx lenses

go to ttdeye.com and get some cheap color contacts those things are practically the same quality if you have brown then get green or hazel like selinity said i tried some of the contacts from air optix and i have hazel eyes and got gemstone green and it was the same color so im not gonna get them ttdeye has more options though go for it and cheaper lel

They’re useful, at least the right ones. You don’t always need to go from brown eyes to blue eyes. You could very well go from dark brown to lighter brown with contacts which still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 10413
Most contacts look fake
I once saw a Filipino with green contacts lmao ... looked very fake

I think the key is to enhance your natural eye color.
Luckily, I already have blue eyes, they are just a darker blue. Maybe contacts can help me, although I've never tried.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I think everybody needs Colored Contacts to elevate their Coloring & Contrast. Some need it once in a while, while some need it almost every day.

View attachment 1028042

What would you rate this Awesome Looksmax Gear as in usefulness? is it worth buying? Share your experiences, Product recommendations and thoughts below

I tried at least 3 contacts from ttdeyes and the first 2 were too obvious and got called out.

I have darkbrown, almost Black eyes, you can get normal brown contacts with very very little green in it

• Love it
I've tried others. They were ok, only might be visible from kissing distance. Made my eyes look much lighter. Mine are naturally grey though, so the colour just doesn't look fake. But it dries up my eyes and vision is not great with them, also obvious at extreme angles, so don't roll your eyes too much, try to keep them straight. I don't like them from comfort standpoint, but they improve my eyes, slightly though.

• +1
I tried it once, they dont look realistic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and .🇹🇩.
I've tried others. They were ok, only might be visible from kissing distance. Made my eyes look much lighter. Mine are naturally grey though, so the colour just doesn't look fake. But it dries up my eyes and vision is not great with them, also obvious at extreme angles, so don't roll your eyes too much, try to keep them straight. I don't like them from comfort standpoint, but they improve my eyes, slightly though.
A few examples I guess
IMG 20210308 190549

IMG 20210308 190634

IMG 20210308 190624
IMG 20210308 190610
IMG 20210308 190440

Extreme cope. Looks fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back