Looksmax trend is dying off.

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

Raiam Santos McArn
Zoomers are starting to move on from the trend which was pretty much only a meme, and the few people that stayed and found the forum are pretty much gone already as the user count is back to normal:

"Looksmax", "Looksmax.org", and "Looksmaxxing" are all being forgotten by the normies as we speak.

Most of the viral videos related to it are either male model worshipping, making fun of it, or stupid "just take a shower" tier advice:

They loved the word "mog" and "mogging" too lol.

Anyways. It's all going back to normal, at least for now. Maybe in the future it will all go mainstream, but until then, y'all can stop with the gatekeeping BS as most info is already posted on the site.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, IMOGYOU, castelldefels and 1 other person
Well, that's how these tiktok trends are - now they're popular, next day people move to other ones and simply forget what happened before.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, IMOGYOU, castelldefels and 9 others
Stop fucking spamming these shitty TikToks it took fucking ages to scroll down, kys nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 4397, Myth and 4 others
Great

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, reptiles and Acne Victim
good kill those nigger normies and gas them like the Jews in the gas chamber and make them shit to death

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, try2beme, reptiles and 4 others
Water, zoomers have the attention span of a fly.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, IMOGYOU, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
good kill those nigger normies and gas them like the Jews in the gas chamber and make them shit to death
Hey racism isn't cool man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Acne Victim and lunin7
All of the forum’s divine information is running free to normoids on TikTok. Half of my zoomer classmates use our lingo in every normal ass conversation (words like mogger, coping, brutal, halo and failio effect etc the most used)

Let the whole world run away from .org. Envy it, bully it, criticise it;but the forum, its knowledge, its authenticity and its people will still run in my blood.
~ @Dr. Mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, reptiles, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
no one will ascend if they dont have the right genetics to begin with, and i doubt that many people have money to actually get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Nick.Harte, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
You know now that i think about it I actually forgot how I exactly found out about looksmax. But I remember I browsed lookism back in jan 2020 (mostly mog battles jfl) before I found looksmax in feb of that year.

But i dunno what exactly what i searched for that made me come across the sites.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
All of the forum’s divine information is running free to normoids on TikTok. Half of my zoomer classmates use our lingo in every normal ass conversation (words like mogger, coping, brutal, halo and failio effect etc the most used)

Let the whole world run away from .org. Envy it, bully it, criticise it;but the forum, its knowledge, its authenticity and its people will still run in my blood.
~ @Dr. Mog
"divine information", literally what + the userbase is mostly made of the same dalits that would've been here anyway

let me guess: you are sad that your "secret" softmaxxing techniques went mainstream? because nothing else did.

no one will ascend if they dont have the right genetics to begin with, and i doubt that many people have money to actually get surgeries
indeed, most of us are capped by our genetics.

however, there is still some big room for improvement for plenty of people, but it won't matter for most of us anytime soon as I personally don't see surgerymaxxing going mainstream in the near future.

even in east asia where they are giga blackpilled (just look at south korea) you don't see it happening, only a few guys get surgery and it's usually pretty minor ones, not LL, jaw osteotomies or OBO lol.

Good

• +1
"divine information", literally what
The concepts of gravity and the laws of motion predate way before Newton's birth. However, his prominence and popularity stems from his adept consolidation of these principles into a coherent framework, rendering them accessible and intelligible upon their publication.

Similarly, the .org platform functions analogously, serving as a centralized repository that unifies diverse aspects of looksmaxxing—be it softmaxxing or hardmaxxing—rendering them conveniently accessible to a broad audience and normoids. That’s what this forum’s BOTB sections have done. Any normoid YouTube glowie could just quickly lurk in here, access all he wants, use them for his own videos and go away leaving nothing. That’s whats happening with the most trendiest YT fashion channels atm.

Last edited:
  • JFL
5k bluepillers