Looksmax users are better looking than zoomers

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
I was just out with my mom at a mall which is really close to a highschool. While observing the people I see, I realized that most of them are really just average looking and average height. I think a good 80% of the "young" (15-22) people I see in the ratings section are better looking than these guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Kebab Master and lasnt
most of them are really just average looking and average height
the wild life what GIF by Lionsgate

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Daniel Plainview, lightskinbengali and 9 others
Look at this cope @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, FutureAestheticMale, Deleted member 27857 and 1 other person
Look at this cope @St.TikTokcel
Not coping, ill try to take a pic tmrw since i have a track event and for some reason people watch them

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Not coping, ill try to take a pic tmrw since i have a track event and for some reason people watch them
you live in america? thtas exolains it ameircan is way fatter than euroe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 28939
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, midlatinocel and Deleted member 28939
Shut the fuck up not a single word from you eurocuck. On one end you have the russians raping you, on the other end your "white superior" men are weak to the point that they just let somali and arab refugees rape your children and women. You should be praying to Allah (Europe is now 99% muslim) that us Americans are protecting you. If not for us, you guys would be a russian krai of arabs and somalis

America is the last bastion of your "superior" white race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 22623, Kebab Master and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 27857
I was just out with my mom at a mall which is really close to a highschool. While observing the people I see, I realized that most of them are really just average looking and average height. I think a good 80% of the "young" (15-22) people I see in the ratings section are better looking than these guys
Nope

I agree. I've been riding around Lyon France on public transportation for the past couple days observing people. Even if I ignore people over 30, fat people, excessively ethnic people, the vast majority are high tier subhuman or LTN, the way this site judges them. HTN is not common at all. Places like gyms and clubs give a false sense of how common they are.

Op forgot to mention that he is from India .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 17244, Xerryx and 1 other person
it's the opposite. America is the country where uggos can let themselves go and never leave the house. or just drive to Walmart, run in, and run back out without being seen.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
They are not nigga, most niggas in here are BDD ridden and mentally deranged. Zoomers are NT and average/above average, stop thinking that you are special, you are just another nobody.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
.org is the only place where I see recessed maxillas and jaws.
It’s almost as if there’s a correlation between creating an account on dalitmaxx.org and having some sort of facial deformity you try to cope with.

But no no, people in here are “better looking” than normal people who don’t feel the need to create an account on obscure forums dedicated to improving their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Shut the fuck up not a single word from you eurocuck. On one end you have the russians raping you, on the other end your "white superior" men are weak to the point that they just let somali and arab refugees rape your children and women. You should be praying to Allah (Europe is now 99% muslim) that us Americans are protecting you. If not for us, you guys would be a russian krai of arabs and somalis

America is the last bastion of your "superior" white race
I’m arab and Muslim, cheers bro :)

It’s almost as if there’s a correlation between creating an account on dalitmaxx.org and having some sort of facial deformity you try to cope with.

But no no, people in here are “better looking” than normal people who don’t feel the need to create an account on obscure forums dedicated to improving their looks.
Body (face) dysmorphia maxx