LOOKSMAXERS: GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.

D

Deleted member 19865

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
Gymmaxing will not increase your attractiveness to women, unless you're already overweight or frail.
If you have a normal bodyfat percentage and average amounts of muscle, getting more muscular won't do shit.

If you are a normal bf% and unattractive to women and then start gymmaxing, you'll wind up muscular and unattractive to women. There's no gym for your face.

The reason I say this is because gymmaxing seems to be the first thing dudes jump to when it comes to looksmaxing. Gymmaxing should be low on your looksmaxing priority list, because the difference it makes when it comes to attracting women is minuscule for most men, and it makes you come off as a "try-hard" to women, which they despise.

The first things you should focus on when looksmaxing are your skin, style, and hygiene. Then, you should try softmaxing techniques like mewing to see if that does anything. After this, surgery should be your focus. Gym comes last.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Yerico7, angelo and 18 others
skin and hygiene are the same thing retard

I'm frail lanklet

cope
face Is more important but frame it's important too

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, VenatorLuparius, angelo and 9 others
Going to the gym can increase ur frame which makes u more attractive and ur body is easier to change than ur face. Isnt the whole point of looksmax to maximise ur looks so why not also start working out. Face is still the most important but so is having a good lean body.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, VenatorLuparius, Yerico7 and 7 others
@Maesthetics=King @5.5psl can vouch for this shit, both blasted a kilo of test and got david laid tier bodies but got 0 increase in attraction from foids, all the while destroying their organs and skin from the roids :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24444, AngryShortMale and 3 others
skin and hygiene are the same thing retard
Not really. Showering, shaving, hair care, etc are hygiene. Skin would also include acne treatment, tanning, etc.
cope
face Is more important but frame it's important too
There's no gym for your frame. If you have a disfigured frame, then the gym would either make things worse, do nothing, or maybe have a marginal positive effect.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
What a steaming pile of cope

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, VenatorLuparius, callisto and 2 others
@Maesthetics=King @5.5psl can vouch for this shit, both blasted a kilo of test and got david laid tier bodies but got 0 increase in attraction from foids, all the while destroying their organs and skin from the roids :lul: :lul: :lul:
post their bodies lets see this

Cesar911 cesar911series

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Going to the gym can increase ur frame which makes u more attractive and ur body is easier to change than ur face. Isnt the whole point of looksmax to maximise ur looks so why not also start working out. Face is still the most important but so is having a good lean body.
If your frame is normal, then gymmaxing won't lead to an increase in attractiveness. A normal mesomorphic frame or even a ectomorphic frame is already good enough. It's only if you're seriously frail or have blatant frame deformities where you might benefit from prioritizing gymmaxing.

Also, when it comes to frame, the most important aspect is height. All else takes a back seat to this.

It will have marginal results unless you are frail (very low muscle mass). Of course, I am not saying people shouldn't go to the gym to increase their health and strength, or to look more intimidating, but when it comes to looksmaxing, it's overrated as fuck.

Most normie bodies are ugly with no definition though. Ask the average guy to take his shirt off and they'll usually look like a globglobgabgalab. If you're already decent looking at a normal BF then dropping down to the ideal 10-12 can sometimes give you massive gains. I agree if you already have an above average frame and low BF then you probably won't need to put much effort into gymmaxxing. Gymmaxxing is really most useful for frauding a good build if you weren't born with it because most girls don't actually care about muscles, they just get dopamine boosts when they see fully developed shoulders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, mvp2v1, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
, they just get dopamine boosts when they see fully developed shoulders.
I do think that the shoulders is probably the most important thing. If you look at the scientific studies women rank shoulders as the most attractive part of the body on a male.

Gymmaxing will not increase your attractiveness to women, unless you're already overweight or frail.
If you have a normal bodyfat percentage and average amounts of muscle, getting more muscular won't do shit.

If you are a normal bf% and unattractive to women and then start gymmaxing, you'll wind up muscular and unattractive to women. There's no gym for your face.

The reason I say this is because gymmaxing seems to be the first thing dudes jump to when it comes to looksmaxing. Gymmaxing should be low on your looksmaxing priority list, because the difference it makes when it comes to attracting women is minuscule for most men, and it makes you come off as a "try-hard" to women, which they despise.

The first things you should focus on when looksmaxing are your skin, style, and hygiene. Then, you should try softmaxing techniques like mewing to see if that does anything. After this, surgery should be your focus. Gym comes last.
Frail means below 90kg btw

Yeah. You are right. Just rot in house and be skinny fat theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, VenatorLuparius, callisto and 1 other person

Cope. Female gaze physique is important

Leanmaxxing/losing weight mogs gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 19865

dont listen to this lazy incel

• +1
Reactions: callisto and SoutherSoldier
dont listen to this lazy incel
I got way better results from actual looksmaxing techniques than gymceling. Muscles only attract gay dudes. Women see it as tryhard and a man compensating for something.

Be specific with your bodyfat percentage!

"Normal bf%" sounds vague as hell. Probably skinny fat 19%bf fatties here, think 19% bd is normal

Cope, there are no Chads / Chadlites skinny af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
I got way better results from actual looksmaxing techniques than gymceling. Muscles only attract gay dudes. Women see it as tryhard and a man compensating for something.
You are low iq and slave of women validation

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and Deleted member 19865
Actively sabotaging members here, I see.

Going from his previous physique to his after physique absolutely increased this guys appeal. He didn't turn into Chad, or maybe even Chadlite but if he went to the beach, he'd noticeably look better than most men rocking a dad bod or skinny fat physique. More importantly, he noticeably looks better than his previous self- which is the entire point.

Sure, most girls aren't attracted to overtly extravagant muscles you see some bodybuilders rocking but a lean, muscular physique is always preferable to a skinny-fat one.

Advocating for gym as last just seems retarded to me.

• +1
Reactions: skeet, VenatorLuparius, angelo and 3 others
Actively sabotaging members here, I see.
View attachment 2383224
Going from his previous physique to his after physique absolutely increased this guys appeal. He didn't turn into Chad, or maybe even Chadlite but if he went to the beach, he'd noticeably look better than most men rocking a dad bod or skinny fat physique. More importantly, he noticeably looks better than his previous self- which is the entire point.

Sure, most girls aren't attracted to overtly extravagant muscles you see some bodybuilders rocking but a lean, muscular physique is always preferable to a skinny-fat one.

Advocating for gym as last just seems retarded to me.
he has a very good face for an indian tho, otherwise would keep being invisible

Leanmaxxing/losing weight mogs gymcelling
Gymcelling is basically losing weight for most people while retaining or even gaining some lean muscle.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, NumbThePain and Shekel
he has a very good face for an indian tho
Very debatable, if he'd posted his before picture here he'd get slaughtered.

Either way, even with his face out of the picture, literally any guy would look better with his after physique compared to his before physique.

For some reason, OP thinks that the average gymcel will become TOO muscular for most women which is delusional. Most gymcels aren't roid junkies.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
maybe just do everything in ur power and don't rely on some autist niche to feel self worth?

imagine not forging ur body into a beautiful temple cus "muh some women might find it tryhard"

I see your point but COPE. I mog you guaranteed

Let's be honest. Gym is important.

What I personally did is make a planned routine, follow it each day and do not think about it again.

Time is everything, and gym should be so basic in your routine that you dont even think about it, like brushing your teeth.

muh no differences to woman oh pls give me a fragment of ur attention

cuck mindset

The gym saved my life unironically.

It completely changes your perceived frame

Tbh 100 push ups 100 pull ups 50 one leg squats is ez to do at work so I don't even go to the gym often

But having a base is required.

Go see the alphadestiny tinder experiment. No i won't even bother to link it because you don't deserve it fuck you retard

Isnt gymmaxxing part of low bodyfat?
I don’t get why you guys hate it so much it increases neck size, better posture, and if your at like 10-12% bf you will still look better than at 15-20%

Isnt gymmaxxing part of low bodyfat?
I don’t get why you guys hate it so much it increases neck size, better posture, and if your at like 10-12% bf you will still look better than at 15-20%
Simply going to the gym a few times a week to stay healthy and gymmaxing/gymceling are not the same. Gymmaxing means taking the gym to the max and trying to build excess muscle.

Just working out to get a bit more lean and toned is still useful and worth doing.

Simply going to the gym a few times a week to stay healthy and gymmaxing/gymceling are not the same. Gymmaxing means taking the gym to the max and trying to build excess muscle.

Just working out to get a bit more lean and toned is still useful and worth doing.
Lets say Id work out for 1 year and then cut to get a decent tone. After that just 2-3 times to hold that body, is that already seen as uselless?

Lets say Id work out for 1 year and then cut to get a decent tone. After that just 2-3 times to hold that body, is that already seen as uselless?
You probably could just workout without ever bulking, and just cutting.