LOOKSMAXING GUIDE FOR WHITE GUYS WITH BROWN EYES AND BROWN HAIR GTFIH

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
When you're a white guy with brown eyes who have done 0 looksmaxing you almost 0 appeal irl. There are 2 ways for you to looksmax and I'm gonna show it here in this thread. When I say white people I mean actual whites that look central-northern European not Spaniards and Italians. An example of this is tom holland
Screenshot 2024 09 12 15 29 23 42 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

And this guy
Screenshot 2024 09 26 18 39 48 44 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

1. Latino maxing

This is the optimal strategy assuming you can easily tan your skin and have softer features like big lips or less harmonious features like a wide nose and weaker bone structure
Step 1. Skin, tan your skin as much as possible to a color like this
Screenshot 2024 09 28 00 47 31 49 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Step 2.
Have a darker hair color anything from medium brown-black

Step 3. Hairstyle:
Here you can have a less formal hairstyle like curly hair or a fluffy fringe

Step 4. Eyelashes and eyebrows: you need long and black eyelashes and thick black eyebrows

Step 5. Style
Definitely wear more baggy clothes and less formal ones. During the summer wearing a somewhat untucked shirt while being lean will halo you

Target demographic for women:
This will target girls from every race but usually low-mid class

2. Aryanfrauding:

This is a better strategy when you have a more structured face with usually worse health indicators like Good bones, thin lips, deep det eyes.

1. Get tan skin but dont overdo it like this
Screenshot 2024 09 26 19 37 29 30 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Step 2. Dye your hair to dark blonde or lighter like the guy i showed above

Step 3. Wear blue eyes contacts

Step 4. Darken and thicken eyebrows to medium brown-black color

Step 4. Hairstyles: here you usually want a more formal hairstyle like a middle part or quiff. You can have fluffy hair but if any more formal style suits your face shape its better to go formal

Step 5. Style: wear old money/stockholm style, this will halo your current coloring to make you look handsome and high class.

Target demographic:
Middle-high class girls usually of white girls but occasionally ethnics too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, toji., Debetro and 2 others
Me and @FacialStructure404 after following your dalit guide

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, FacialStructure404, sb23 and 2 others
>white guys
>brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, St.TikTokcel and noonespecial
Why tf is everyone laughing?

I finally put some effort into this damn forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and toji.
You should try a little harder, but the attempt is appreciated!
Not detailed enough? Should i have morphed tom holland into these archetypes?

Not detailed enough? Should i have morphed tom holland into these archetypes?
Take the time to look at BOTB's posts, I once took too long on an anabolic post, I even did some reading from various sources, but it didn't get the support from people either, the truth is I didn't keep trying, but I'm confident that if you want it you can do it.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Take the time to look at BOTB's posts, I once took too long on an anabolic post, I even did some reading from various sources, but it didn't get the support from people either, the truth is I didn't keep trying, but I'm confident that if you want it you can do it.
I have no intention of making a botb worthy guide just a short and quick one here

• +1
Reactions: toji.
effort? what in this thread is something people dont know
2 different combinations of looksmaxing which creates 2 different appealing archetypes specified for a small demograph

I have no intention of making a botb worthy guide just a short and quick one here
The truth is that not all BOTB posts are extensive, in fact there are some that simply combine other people's posts into one big post (with no effort of their own behind it). I think the key is to be eye-catching, to be concise, and to offer realistic, specific and objective actions rather than diffuse instructions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and noonespecial
2 different combinations of looksmaxing which creates 2 different appealing archetypes specified for a small demograph
that isnt new. everyone gets lumped into a phenotype either way, telling someone to switch pheno by coloring is not only something that is common but something normies sometimes do

that isnt new. everyone gets lumped into a phenotype either way, telling someone to switch pheno by coloring is not only something that is common but something normies sometimes do
I have never seen people talk about it on here. And don't expect me to find any groundbreaking new revolutionary looksmax that no one have ever heard of. I'm just trying to say that white people with brown eyes have insane potential

Im not turning ethnic to ascend nigga

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial