looksmaxing here is so overcomplicated

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
Imagine thinking shit like pdos or volufiline or bonesmashing or mewing or ncr or lipolab is going to ascend you by a noticable margin.

There is no 'gatekeeped' giga super looksmax that will make you chad other than the basics. Growing up means realizing if you truly want to look better, then just reading botb and redpillmaxing is enough.

If youre here for over a month, you already know the basics without saying: leanmax, gymmax, skincare, haircut, etc.

If you don't see yourself looking good with doing those, then youre simply genetically bad looking. If you look at your face and the biggest failo is unfixable without surgery, then youre already at like 80% softmaxxed.

I'm the biggest example so believe me, the water shit can make a difference too. Last year I was fairly good looking (Like top 25% for age range), and now that some simple stuff have gone wrong (losing tan, acne, being unhealthy), no foid looks even my way.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Klasik616, narcissist_volcel and 11 others
Imagine thinking shit like pdos or volufiline or bonesmashing or mewing or ncr or lipolab is going to ascend you by a noticable margin.

There is no 'gatekeeped' giga super looksmax that will make you chad other than the basics. Growing up means realizing if you truly want to look better, then just reading botb and redpillmaxing is enough.

If youre here for over a month, you already know the basics without saying: leanmax, gymmax, skincare, haircut, etc.

If you don't see yourself looking good with doing those, then youre simply genetically bad looking. If you look at your face and the biggest failo is unfixable without surgery, then youre already at like 80% softmaxxed.

I'm the biggest example so believe me, the water shit can make a difference too. Last year I was fairly good looking (Like top 25% for age range), and now that some simple stuff have gone wrong (losing tan, acne, being unhealthy), no foid looks even my way.
IMG 5117

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cyrus, Tabula Rasa, Clqs and 6 others
No looksmax will give you a "drastic" ascenion. But lots of small ones will noticeably ascend you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ, casuus and 3 others
if i start to looksmax its over for you retards i have best base possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ayusshhhh, BrutalMogger and 2 others
No looksmax will give you a "drastic" ascenion. But lots of small ones will noticeably ascend you
Lot of small ones like which ones? Give example

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noonespecial and BrutalMogger
pm details
no need to pm, i need to fix my acne scars on cheeks and do something about oily skin, oral mino for eyebrows and braces to correct overbite, thats it, getting lean also

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger and descension
no need to pm, i need to fix my acne scars on cheeks and do something about oily skin, oral mino for eyebrows and braces to correct overbite, thats it, getting lean also
those can make a difference yeah. good luck even though you won't do it lol

• +1
Reactions: sexy, narcissist_volcel, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
@ascension @descension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: descension and ascension
Lot of small ones like which ones? Give example
Volufoline, minoxidil on eyebrows, tanning, dying brows and eyelashes, growing and curling eyelashes, debloating, treeth whitening, collagen maxing (have no idea how to haven't researched that lmao) doing 3 or more of these should noticably ascend you

• +1
Reactions: thatguy2, itzyaboyJJ, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
those can make a difference yeah. good luck even though you won't do it lol
only thing holding me back is my laziness and being lowkey broke

• +1
Reactions: descension and BrutalMogger
.org is my family and friends now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and BrutalMogger
Volufoline, minoxidil on eyebrows, tanning, dying brows and eyelashes, growing and curling eyelashes, debloating, treeth whitening, collagen maxing (have no idea how to haven't researched that lmao) doing 3 or more of these should noticably ascend you
volufiline wont do shit, minox legit, tanning really legit and underrated, others are legit and water too.

Think of it like this: if your avg normie knows about it, then its not a looksmax, its the bare minimum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noonespecial, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
only thing holding me back is my laziness and being lowkey broke
No one can help you with either of that. Either you stop being a bitch or you dont

• +1
Reactions: sexy, Costcosuperstore and shizuku11111
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BladeRunner, sexy, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Surgery is the only thing that will make you noticably more handsome

Hair eyelashes eyebrows
Skin
Low body fat
Teeth whitening
That’s pretty much it tbh

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: descension
volufiline wont do shit, minox legit, tanning really legit and underrated, others are legit and water too.

Think of it like this: if your avg normie knows about it, then its not a looksmax, its the bare minimum
Yeah I've heard mixed things about volufoline but most normies aren't looksmaxing at all. The average guy isn't doing anything of what I just listed. This is the only "bare minimum looksmaxes"
Working out, style maxing, hygiene like brushing your teeth using deodorant and shit. That's what the average guy does they don't put on eyebrowserums and curling their brows. Having a specific diet to enhance their hollow cheeks. They don't even know what all that shit is

Only works if you have fat in the first place and you don't even know if you will end up handsome (unless you were lean before)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah
my base is better
i challenge you to a mog battle in 2 years when i hope both of us are maxxed out, accept nigger

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
The bulk of it is this stuff, leanmaxxing will make the most difference. Stuff like pdo threads, teeth whitening, growing lashes is just the finishing touches

• +1
Somewhat agree. Just maxx out the basics. Skin, teeth, hair, brows, lashes, lips, jaw area, debloat, gym, etc. and you're 80% maxxed, there isn't much more potential. I do believe however that doing small stuff (like volufiline) and unknown esoteric looksmaxxes is not a bad thing. Those extra 20% are actually very important and will get you far, but only if you lock in with the basics first.

• +1
Reactions: descension and xantrooper

did you use mt2 lil o

• +1
did you use mt2 lil o
nah sadly
I can't buy it cus im not 18 yet, don't have crypto and my parents would find out 90%

I just cope w regular tanning

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
What happened to Letomaxxing @silencio

• +1