Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1680, Time Travel and 6 others
Stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, make_it_to_the_top, Zeta ascended and 3 others
you can look better
just not better than the other man with better genetic

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
MK-677 is the panacea. Don't tell anyone!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
you can look better
just not better than the other man with better genetic

Yeah but you can never look good enough, and barely better either

Shut the fuck up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Pendejo, Guest and 3 others
Surgery

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
[deleted]

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Yeah but how? You would have to get 3 surgeries minimum and would still be 5PSL. Depending on what you are now ofc
brain transplant surgery

to chad body

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Barely impossible

Why?

You are cope
You need to be more positive. You are not deformed. Some people were literally born with craniofacial deformities and have a more positive outlook in life. Most of your problems can be fixed if you want to fix them and that enough should make you driven

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Pendejo, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Shut up bro just wait till I schedule my rhino and lip lift, I'll slay.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
brain transplant surgery

to chad body

Yes that would work but it doesnt work yet
Shut up bro just wait till I schedule my rhino and lip lift, I'll slay.

You already mog me to DEATH, IM not talking about chadlites like you i am talking about fellow incels.
You need to be more positive. You are not deformed. Some people were literally born with craniofacial deformities and have a more positive outlook in life. Most of your problems can be fixed if you want to fix them and that enough should make you driven

I dont know, it feels impossible.
I want to look human when I am 20

How’s the recovery going? Who are you going to for your next operation, eyelid retraction?
Nose still mostly stuffy. Getting cast removed Friday.

I havent decided yet. Trying to see if there's a decent surgeon where I live. Might just bite the bullet and go to dr. taban.

You can look better.
BUT you need money AND a good base. Most people dont have both so they wont get impressive results.

You can look better.
BUT you need money AND a good base. Most people dont have both so they wont get impressive results.

Yeah I dont

just ldar at this point

No your just broke.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
Stop being such a pessimist miserable faggot, seriously. It's a foid trait.

All you do on this site is making 181838828328 threads on your ((((((subhumanity))))) when you're average-looking and have a more than decent height. For fuck's sake, you could literally just run niche game with your phenotype. But no, you keep making those pathetic self-pity threads just to leash out your little rage coming from your weak little mind.

I bet you don't even take any diuretics to minimize your bloat, and you call out ''looksmaxxing'' to be cope because you don't even do the right things. (gymcelling is a good cope don't get me wrong and everyone should do it, but YOU always blame your face and shit even though you're not even ugly and expect that training your arms will magically give you defined more defined cheekbones).

You keep crying because you can't get surgery yet ? Do you even know which surgeries you need ? Are you even MONEYMAXXING at the moment ? No ? Then close this tab and do it right now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685, Pendejo and 4 others
Very few people are at their genetic limit for looksmaxxing imo. Probably less common than people at their genetic limit for gymcelling.

Stop being such a pessimist miserable faggot, seriously. It's a foid trait.

All you do on this site is making 181838828328 threads on your ((((((subhumanity))))) when you're average-looking and have a more than decent height. For fuck's sake, you could literally just run niche game with your phenotype. But no, you keep making those pathetic self-pity threads just to leash out your little rage coming from your weak little mind.

I bet you don't even take any diuretics to minimize your bloat, and you call out ''looksmaxxing'' to be cope because you don't even do the right things. (gymcelling is a good cope don't get me wrong and everyone should do it, but YOU always blame your face and shit even though you're not even ugly and expect that training your arms will magically give you defined more defined cheekbones).

You keep crying because you can't get surgery yet ? Do you even know which surgeries you need ? Are you even MONEYMAXXING at the moment ? No ? Then close this tab and do it right now.

I do everything I can ATM but it doesnt help against subhuman genetics. I will get a job soon but its hard because I cant even look people in the eyes.

Yes that is true but it would still look shit
So a simple hair transplant won't ascend a baldcel? Genioplasty won't ascend a chincel? The only reason why you think looksmaxing is fake is because barely anyone on this site is fully committed to the hard looksmaxing like roids and surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Guest
So a simple hair transplant won't ascend a baldcel? Genioplasty won't ascend a chincel? The only reason why you think looksmaxing is fake is because barely anyone on this site is fully committed to the hard looksmaxing like roids and surgeries.

I will do the best I can but until then I will complain about my subhuman genetics

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Yeah but how? You would have to get 3 surgeries minimum and would still be 5PSL. Depending on what you are now ofc
Yes bro

Your do the little things such as skin and gymcelling. Etc etc etc etc

Then u do surgeries

• So Sad
  • So Sad
I will do the best I can but until then I will complain about my subhuman genetics
Keep that attitude. Even if you don't become Chad you could still make your situation better.

Either you are normie and you can become better with normie advice
And you can ascend into a chad with surgery if u are not fucked up and atleast normie

kinda true tho.
no amount of looksmaxxing can make up for you bones.

I believe looks maxing is possible.

VERY true. But the bluepilled male feminist incels don't want to hear the truth.
Either you are normie and you can become better with normie advice
And you can ascend into a chad with surgery if u are not fucked up and atleast normie
Even if your looksmaxing works, which it won't btw, you have to get expensive dangerous surgeries and work hard to get a small amount of female attention, while Chad and Tyrone get far more attenton just for being born JFL. Incels are like retarded 5 foot manlets thinking they can "work hard" to play in the NBA.