looksmaxing is gay

R

Ronnie

Master
I’m actually surprised no one has mentioned this before. Maybe they have and I just missed the thread.

The entirety of looksmaxing was mostly based on the same ideas that homosexual community in the 80s and 90s had. Going to the gym, getting their hair ready, all that shallow superficial nonsense you guys spout about originates from gays.

It later spun of into the the “metrosexual man”

Even tinder the thing you guys worship and get your worldview from was a spin-off from gay dating apps like grinder.

The parallel you draw from this place and gay community is frightening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AgentBlender, Deleted member 21620, infidel hunter and 2 others
metrosexual is more about style and how you carry yourself and hobbies and maybe at a superficial level some softmaxxing. Hardcore looksmaxxing like going to the gym is as old as humanity itself, back in the old times it was out of necessity to defend yourself and your family unit, or to be a productive farmer/miner/soldier in the early Industrial Age, nowadays there’s no need for most men to be physically strong and yet it’s very healthy and has been programmed into women as an attractive feature. Going to the gym is not gay, it’s a necessary workaround to get the ideal male form that used to be achieved through lifestyle by necessity

Gay men also tend to be some of the most attractive men around, at least it seems like it, girls used to fawn over e.g. George Michael when he was young before they knew he was gay and even then they kinda did for a while, he was definitely looksmaxxed. Just because gays do it doesn’t mean it’s a gay thing to do :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AgentBlender, Deleted member 21620, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
it is the age of narcies, get with the times

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj, Heguldus and 3 others
I’m actually surprised no one has mentioned this before. Maybe they have and I just missed the thread.

The entirety of looksmaxing was mostly based on the same ideas that homosexual community in the 80s and 90s had. Going to the gym, getting their hair ready, all that shallow superficial nonsense you guys spout about originates from gays.

Even tinder the thing you guys worship and get your worldview from was a spin-off from gay dating apps like grinder.

Media has made a lot of people more superficial and harsher than they used to be. Looking good is a way of getting ahead in life.

If you want to just look like a slob, you could be my guest. Lots of men make that choice.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
yea it is kinda gay tbh but only if you’re taking grooming and looks too seriously, but many ppl here advocate sex appeal which comprises every facet of male character like your personality/voice/ dark triad and also the physical characteristics like frame size that the gay “aesthetics” and superficial metrosexual looks practitioners ignore, they focus on grooming and pretty boy shit like that not knowing that’s female behavior and unattractive to them. Male sex appeal maxxing is actually about becoming more manly which is something that’s been a thing since the dawn of time and also not sus at all plus it’s one main focus of this forum

• +1
Honestly, women have always been more attracted to muscular men, since the dawn of time.

Sure, many women will date skinny men or men who aren't very good looking but most of them still would choose the Chad instead if they had the chance.

It's not gay to care about looks, except if your definition of it is to pluck your eyebrows and start wearing makeup and women's clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lars, coolguy1 and 1 other person
Honestly, women have always been more attracted to muscular men, since the dawn of time.

Sure, many women will date skinny men or men who aren't very good looking but most of them still would choose the Chad instead if they had the chance.

It's not gay to care about looks, except if your definition of it is to pluck your eyebrows and start wearing makeup and women's clothes.
women have always been attracted to symbols of high class/status. being able to build muscle is a privilege to those who are well nourished. the 'looks don't matter' mindset only applies to those who face day-to-day problems that are more pressing than looks

• +1
metrosexual is more about style and how you carry yourself and hobbies and maybe at a superficial level some softmaxxing. Hardcore looksmaxxing like going to the gym is as old as humanity itself, back in the old times it was out of necessity to defend yourself and your family unit, or to be a productive farmer/miner/soldier in the early Industrial Age, nowadays there’s no need for most men to be physically strong and yet it’s very healthy and has been programmed into women as an attractive feature. Going to the gym is not gay, it’s a necessary workaround to get the ideal male form that used to be achieved through lifestyle by necessity

Gay men also tend to be some of the most attractive men around, at least it seems like it, girls used to fawn over e.g. George Michael when he was young before they knew he was gay and even then they kinda did for a while, he was definitely looksmaxxed. Just because gays do it doesn’t mean it’s a gay thing to do :feelsuhh:
you missed my entire point. The whole concept of men improving their looks was done in order to fuck other men. It’s an example of how men are more “visual” and women are more “emotional”.

Men in the past didn’t need the gym. Everyone was a ripped farmer or engaged daily in physical activities plus they ate more of the good of stuff and not the fake shit we have now.

Metrosexuals and Looksmaxers are hard to tell apart. Honestly the only thing that really separates one from the other is surgeries.

It doesn’t concern you at all that the majority of looksmaxer happen to be gay men? Even the concept of slaying is gay. Heterosexual people only had one or two partners. Gay men were the ones that went sleeping from partner to partner.

You mentioned it somewhere. We don’t live in the jungle anymore. It’s totally unnecessary for a women to prefer a man physical ability. If women really were this Darwinistic creatures they wouldn’t be sleeping with retards, children, and disabled men

NOW FUCK OFF WITH THAT, WOMEN LIKE STRONG MEN BULLSHIT CUNT.

• +1
Reactions: AgentBlender

most people on here dont even looksmax, also most people arent gay and this site for one is very homophobic lol, id say starting from an asexual standpoint, looksmaxxing is more heterosexual than homosexual bc its in an attempt to attract women more (for most people on this site)

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

How is it gay? I’m doing it to get more bitches. If I was good looking I wouldn’t even be on the internet let alone looks max.org

how dare you write this short essay ? at least 500 words bro !

Side note, I don't really think women are really attracted to muscle all that much. Possibly for sex appeal, but that is only something after meeting looks threshold. Just do it for the 20% T boost it gives you and general healthmaxx.

If you want to use that primitive argument, humans have always remained apex predators by being resourceful. You don't need too much muscle to bash a rock into a wild animal or repeatedly stab it when hunting. If anything, it was probably the combination of building shelter + the physical act of hunting + carnivorous diet that lead men to grow muscle (all three of these also became irrelevant since the growth of agriculture, which is why the Maasai people in Kenya eat a raw meat and blood diet and are naturally giga-tall and buff).

I always answer: is it gay to get more woman like you?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ProAcktiv and AsGoodAsItGets

agree, not to mention the dandy era

how dare you write this short essay ? at least 500 words bro !
I rarely write long essays nowadays because I would rather focus on true self improvement or even sometimes just good entertainment instead of writing essays that are so long that people won't want to read them anyways.

Also, although I still visit this site often, I never spend full days on here so I will never reach 100 days of time online except if I am still here in 5-10 years, because I use this site so rarely. Most of the time that I am here, I only check my notifications and reply to people.

I always looked at that metrosexual stuff as being guys with some fag tendencies in them. I think most gay guys would get laughed at here with the look they have.

Its indeed true that looksmaxxing is heavilly linked to homossexual men, but nowadays you have to look good to get women so looksmaxxing is a must even for heterosexuals

How is it gay? I’m doing it to get more bitches. If I was good looking I wouldn’t even be on the internet let alone looks max.org
This reads sort of the same when you accuse a women of whoring herself on OF and she later says is “empowering herself”.