Looksmaxing is useless. I cant cope with the mogging anymore

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
I looked outside my window today. I didnt see many people but i saw a chadlite about 6ft4. Weird i rarely see those i was chadstruck. I look down the road and see something crazy. A 6ft9 barrett lookalike with better bones and worse eye area walking his dog. His dog was 6ft3 with cavill tier growth. I closed my window and started crying. Later i decided to go outside because i needed to get groceries. Little do i know i have a new neighbour. 7ft3 guy with chico tier harmony but better lower third. His wife had perfect natural fox eyes and was height mogging me and im 6ft5. She was literally lima tier stacy. How do i cope anymore. Dior model is under avg outside, all of you are subhuman irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gymislife, SonOfDarkseid, Danish_Retard and 13 others
wtf bro do u live in mongolia or sth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, rg1235, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Just cope with Nike tech fleece broke chads here in America don't have it

Europe bro. This was right after i got home from a festival filled with cavill tier moggers
yeah thats crazy bro its usually rare for me to see a chadlite, but then you also saw a fucking 6ft9 barrett lookalike with better bones and worse eye area and a 7ft3 guy with chico tier harmony but better lower third - usually their wives are femlets but his had perfect natural fox eyes and was height mogging you at 6ft5!! just wtf man i would call larp if u didn't have such a mogger rep ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 17595
@5.5psl its over buddy boyo. Just LDAR.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
I looked outside my window today. I didnt see many people but i saw a chadlite about 6ft4. Weird i rarely see those i was chadstruck. I look down the road and see something crazy. A 6ft9 barrett lookalike with better bones and worse eye area walking his dog. His dog was 6ft3 with cavill tier growth. I closed my window and started crying. Later i decided to go outside because i needed to get groceries. Little do i know i have a new neighbour. 7ft3 guy with chico tier harmony but better lower third. His wife had perfect natural fox eyes and was height mogging me and im 6ft5. She was literally lima tier stacy. How do i cope anymore. Dior model is under avg outside, all of you are subhuman irl
Epic Hoso LARP did read everything. (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
average day in Moscow

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 17595
yeah thats crazy bro its usually rare for me to see a chadlite, but then you also saw a fucking 6ft9 barrett lookalike with better bones and worse eye area and a 7ft3 guy with chico tier harmony but better lower third - usually their wives are femlets but his had perfect natural fox eyes and was height mogging you at 6ft5!! just wtf man i would call larp if u didn't have such a mogger rep ratio.
I know bro! I go outside and talk to girls EVERY DAY, but today i looked a little closer and everyone is actually chad minimum irl. Subhumans on this site are coping.
Like @looksmaxxer234 would say, you are truly underestimating the amount of moggers outside!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 1 other person
I know bro! I go outside and talk to girls EVERY DAY, but today i looked a little closer and everyone is actually chad minimum irl. Subhumans on this site are coping.
Like @looksmaxxer234 would say, you are truly underestimating the amount of moggers outside!
you have opened my eyes bro btw what do u think an MTN looks like bro??

Am I lying tho. Muh average guy is subhuman but I can’t get a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and forevermirin
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
i still remember u sucking that incel dick bro but its good u matured now.
its over for vinniecels. I saw a vinnie lookalike but better eye area and wider jaw. 6ft11

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
its over for vinniecels. I saw a vinnie lookalike but better eye area and wider jaw. 6ft11
he must be strong MTN with height halo bro!

• Love it
this is so relatable bro

Now after reading this I left my basement for a couple of seconds to see it myself and you know man instantly 3 chads outside my house 1 of them was even 7f tall ( all of them Cavill jaw of course )

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 17595
Now after reading this I left my basement for a couple of seconds to see it myself and you know man instantly 3 chads outside my house 1 of them was even 7f tall ( all of them Cavill jaw of course )
fuck so brutal. No point in looksmaxing anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Blond3cel
  • JFL
nice way of saying u live in the Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
nice way of saying u live in the Netherlands
i dont wanna know what the netherlands is like… even asia is full of moggers like this

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
i dont wanna know what the netherlands is like… even asia is full of moggers like this
Those Chinese Cavill lookalikes they are everywhere. :feelswhy:

• JFL
I am chadlite but everytime i go outside i get mogged by model tier chads
thats why i ldar

• So Sad
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 17595
its very hard to see 7 ft guy its not a problem giga rare

Real men close their windows, put their pillows on the face and cry.

Wait till u see 50 guys with better jaws than matt lemond and better eye area being 8 ft..that s why i rot
BvKxKovIQAEO30u