Looksmaxing/self-improvement wouldn't be needed if parents weren't clueless idiots

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
Most parents these days are obsessed with their child's "safety" to the point of utterly crippling them from future life and raising them to be wimps and sexually unattractive.

From buying them goofy clothes and not knowing or helping their kids with fashion, not allowing them to wear contact lenses when eligible, not teaching them the value of looks and presentation in life, telling them to be careful, come home early, not hang out with "bad kids", avoid "X" thing (parties, drugs, motorcycles etc), be polite and "gentlemen" with girls instead of assertive slayers, wait until they're older to have gfs/relationships ("life starts at uni son just read until then!", life starts after uni/car/house son, just study hard until then!) etc then act surprised and dissapointed when their kids turn out to be uselless incel adults with zero spine or life experiences

Bluepilled idiot parents-> eventually, blackpilled but useless kids with a grudge

If any orgcels here have kids, make sure you raise them with love but also to be tough, attractive, slayers, primed for looksmaxxing and financial sucess in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, IhateDentists and Deleted member 25566
life is decided by your parents genetics. if they are genetically too retarded to give their son a healthy environment the son gets bullied and becomes high inhib. if the parents physical genetics are trash their son would come out ugly

parents pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, TheDragon and HellenicChad
lol if u dont teach ur son mewing and other shit

• WTF
Reactions: HellenicChad
lol if u dont teach ur son mewing and other shit
Man my parents were so shit. No mewing + I was a mouthbreather so my jawline is tiny now and I have a slightly long face. Braces get popular so like good normies they get me braces for the teeth without even knowing or researching things like maxilla, wide palate etc. Result => tiny ass mouth/palate and pain in teeth so I look like shit + can't chew hard food ==> recessed jaw

Oh and like any kid I eat a lot of chocolates so they're like "aw he has a sweet tooth", so let me eat most of my calories from chocolate and some from their shit food + no breakfast because they themselves are subhumans and don't eat it (their breakfast is smoking and cofee) ==> chronical malnutrition with low calories and bad macros ====> manlet below my genetic potential

Speaking of smoking they smoked in front of me my entire life and as a result ===> doctors think I'm a smoker based on my check-ups

Parentpill + NTpill is death

• So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr