Looksmaxing success story

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
05xc9hkwm3591.png

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and subhuman incel
Lol. From the Reddit thread. He doesn't realize how diverse the looksmaxing community is. We have members from every race.

Looks

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19301, rand anon and 4 others
You have to pay us to read all of this..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ascension, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19301, rand anon and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: oldslapcel, subhuman incel, ALP and 1 other person
This forum isn't for incels. It is for young men looking for self improvement knowledge.
Let them think that way :feelsokman:

I also love when redpillers think all of us are little Elliots who don't have the balls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
I think nowadays some females use terms like looksmaxing etc., so he's wrong in assuming that only men use terminology that we use.

• +1
what kind of rhino did he get? did he improve his nasal bridge which is often lacking in asians?

• +1
Do you think football bundesliga players have a great attention span ?
Yes. Have u ever played a sport at a high level in your life? u need to watch hours of film. basement dweller making a terrible analogy. whats new?

Yes. Have u ever played a sport at a high level in your life? u need to watch hours of film. basement dweller making a terrible analogy. whats new?
I played at football club my whole life, afterwards trained 5-6x a week hardcore to become a professional athlete in another sport. Can you take sarcasm ?

I played at football club my whole life, afterwards trained 5-6x a week hardcore to become a professional athlete in another sport. Can you take sarcasm ?
Ok? and u are a failure like my post suggested. case proven.

Ok? and u are a failure like my post suggested. case proven.
I had 2 injuries and other problems lol. Was the shortest, smallest facial bones, hormones too weak compared to others, etc. What sports did you play? If you really think attention span dictates how far you make it in the sports world I don't know what to tell you...

I had 2 injuries and other problems lol. Was the shortest, smallest facial bones, hormones too weak compared to others, etc. What sports did you play? If you really think attention span dictates how far you make it in the sports world I don't know what to tell you...
yea cuz u a little bitch, smh making excuses. i got my college paid for off my ball skills but i went to prison for a few years so couldnt go pro.

yea cuz u a little bitch, smh making excuses. i got my college paid for off my ball skills but i went to prison for a few years so couldnt go pro.
The only prison you are in his your head dude. of course basketball lol. just be tall and throw into a basket all the time and dunk. The guys who make it in football get scouted from their local clubs from a young age. Scouts are blackpilled af. you need to be early developer, fairly tall, physically dominant etc. and even from them only the genetic elite makes it in the highest leagues. everyone works hard... it's the predetermined things that make champions

The only prison you are in his your head dude. of course basketball lol. just be tall and throw into a basket all the time and dunk. The guys who make it in football get scouted from their local clubs from a young age. Scouts are blackpilled af. you need to be early developer, fairly tall, physically dominant etc. and even from them only the genetic elite makes it in the highest leagues. everyone works hard... it's the predetermined things that make champions
lol keep coping. i hustled my way i wasnt given nothing. u a lazy ass zoomer wanting shit handed to u smh.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: xanny