Looksmaxing to "mog" is retarded

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
"mogging" means that you're objectivly more attractive than who you're mogging. But a rich guy with high status will always be better than you no matter how much you "mog" him. You both have access to the same girls and he will be better and more successful than you in life.
You looksmax so girls will find you attractive and so you like what you see in the mirror not to "mog" other guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, 5'7 zoomer, thebuffdon690 and 8 others
who gives a shit about what girls find attractive when you can get girls by just being nt

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_
who gives a shit about what girls find attractive when you can get girls by just being nt
Being handsome is the best and most effective ways to get girls

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I just want to be non repulsive to females.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690, mug and noonespecial
after htn/high htn girls can barely distinguish
The difference between a htn and Chad is big. Normal handsome guy vs literal model

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
The difference between a htn and Chad is big. Normal handsome guy vs literal model
If u care so much about women appeal then see tinder experiments. Gymmaxxed white htn always wins

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
If u care so much about women appeal then see tinder experiments. Gymmaxxed white htn always wins
You probably mean chadlites as htns would do fine but girls are delusional so they wouldn't do that well

• JFL
"mogging" means that you're objectivly more attractive than who you're mogging. But a rich guy with high status will always be better than you no matter how much you "mog" him. You both have access to the same girls and he will be better and more successful than you in life.
You looksmax so girls will find you attractive and so you like what you see in the mirror not to "mog" other guys
Speechmemified Screenshot 2024 09 28 202947

• JFL
Reactions: RunVerc, RealNinja, YungTrappa and 1 other person
after htn/high htn girls can barely distinguish
Guess what genius, most people here are trying to 'looksmax' to that level...

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and noonespecial
You probably mean chadlites as htns would do fine but girls are delusional so they wouldn't do that well
Ur delusional. There are guys with less psl than YOU who get 99+ on dating apps with NT pics and being gymmaxxed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RealNinja, notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
Ur delusional. There are guys with less psl than YOU who get 99+ on dating apps with NT pics and being gymmaxxed.
No way Show pics here or in pms

• JFL
No way Show pics here or in pms
I dont have pics. I dont save shit like that. But if its so hard to beleive then clearly u dont even have any experience with dating apps anyway. U just believe the notions that are said here by retarded incels

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and noonespecial
Guess what genius, most people here are trying to 'looksmax' to that level...
Lol putting "looksmax" in quotes, u guys stay fat, dont try at all, just rot and bicker about surgeries and act like its impossible to ascend. It's easy af to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Not quite.

Wealth and status are external markers: they can be acquired or lost and often depend on societal structures or economic conditions.

Physical attractiveness, on the other hand, is an intrinsic feature that elicits immediate and often subconscious admiration from others.

It's a form of validation that is tied directly to who you are, not what you have.

Physical attractiveness commands attention and admiration effortlessly. It doesn't require action or proof; its impact is immediate upon presence.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, FUE Mogger, Usernames and 1 other person
It means ur gay if u looksmax for other men and muh mogging

The real mogger is a life of the party chad smv which will always exist. Dont bother competing as a incel/ non nt man/ subhuman…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
Not quite.

Wealth and status are external markers: they can be acquired or lost and often depend on societal structures or economic conditions.

Physical attractiveness, on the other hand, is an intrinsic feature that elicits immediate and often subconscious admiration from others.

It's a form of validation that is tied directly to who you are, not what you have.

Physical attractiveness commands attention and admiration effortlessly. It doesn't require action or proof; its impact is immediate upon presence.
Depending on what sort of status you have it's usually hard to lose. Same with wealth unless you're a retard and risked all your money on one thing wealth is hard to lose. What you have is more important than who you are it gives you power and you will gain more respect from people as a rich guy rather than handsome guy. In any social event where people know you you will always be better than the handsome guy. The only time the handsome guy will mog is on the street and in clubs

Most women want to marry HTN. Like Ryan Gosling .
Htn is more realistic for them to marry than a Chad if they could marry a Chad they'd do it without even thinking about it

Htn is more realistic for them to marry than a Chad if they could marry a Chad they'd do it without even thinking about it
Chads usually don't have personality. I know that sounds like "cope" but what happens is the HTN have more fun personality, and more interesting to be around for females, that's a win win. Plus less likely to cheat on them.

• +1
Chads usually don't have personality. I know that sounds like "cope" but what happens is the HTN have more fun personality, and more interesting to be around for females, that's a win win. Plus less likely to cheat on them.
Where exactly are you getting this information from? Do you know chads irl and none of them have a personality?

Where exactly are you getting this information from? Do you know chads irl and none of them have a personality?
I have 3 sisters..? Also Im just going by what I see in couples too.

• +1
they're just style maxxed and have good hair

• +1
Lol putting "looksmax" in quotes, u guys stay fat, dont try at all, just rot and bicker about surgeries and act like its impossible to ascend. It's easy af to be good looking
You're using greycels and schizos as examples

If it's easy af to be good looking... why are you so ugly?

Im not, u havent seen my face
I did, you're not special in any way.

You're not ugly per se, but you're not good looking either.
Leaning towards the ugly side if I were to be brutally honest :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Usernames and noonespecial
I did, you're not special in any way.

You're not ugly per se, but you're not good looking either.
Leaning towards the ugly side if I were to be brutally honest :feelshaha:
He's around low chadlite:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I'm ugly and I get plenty of matches on sites. Mostly from black women tho.

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, FUE Mogger, noonespecial and 1 other person
Gymmaxxed htn has larger access to mtb Htb girls than chad, chad has better access to legitimate stacies. Htbs feels insecure asf dating chads and just want a gl guy who isn’t ridiculously gl. Stacy won’t feel insecure dating a chad, as she knows he’ll struggle to find better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and raleqtambrobret
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and noonespecial
But a rich guy with high status will always be better than you no matter how much you "mog" him

- Go to the Euros at 16.
- Estimated Net Worth of $113 Million.
- Cheated on.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Gymmaxxed htn has larger access to mtb Htb girls than chad, chad has better access to legitimate stacies. Htbs feels insecure asf dating chads and just want a gl guy who isn’t ridiculously gl. Stacy won’t feel insecure dating a chad, as she knows he’ll struggle to find better.
First smart take I've seen from you, well done!

• +1
Dicaprio has status women prefer over bezos. Famous celebrity Actor status is more appealing than greedy Jewish businessman, even if bezos could buy Di caprios whole bloodline.

Also this isn’t about appeal to women anyways.
Couldn't say it better myself

mogging is retarded, men should be friends reguardless of looks, we should only look better to improve ourselves and get laid :yes:

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and noonespecial
First smart take I've seen from you, well done!
I make good takes I just also make shit ones as ragebait (like you do but yours aren’t annoying because your Indian) so it cancels out.