Looksmaxing will make you eat cum of real chads

LOST

LOST

Gold
I have been thinking about this for a while and i wanted ro share just to check what are ur opinions on this

Real slayers have been fucking with hot chicks since they were 16-18, we are looksmaxing and probably till 22 (if you are lucky) or more you dont start to get good amount of pussy.
Basically what we are doing is just eating what others have been eating for ages We are literally eating the leftovers

Many people do not realize about this, but chads are born, and we are just tryharding.
Yes, maybe we will fuck a lot, and some of us are already doing it, but fucking virgins is another level of ego boost and just mental satisfaction of being the first motherfucker she spread legs for... or the only motherfucker who made her feel this crazy...
If you wanna be hooking up for life...maybe this is not as hard as it is for a guy who wanna have a couple...
But remember, most of you will never make a girl feel like that chad made her feel in bed, and out of bed. And probably while she is fucking with you she still remember how that chad did it...

I said this many times. The only good sex is the primal sex...Raw sick desire that you generate on a women and THAT NOONE WILL DO AGAIN.
If you don't do that you are just one more on her list, and eating cum of previous sexual partners
At least for me...i dont wanna be one more, i wanna be the motherfucker she will never forget...
For me is not just about hot chicks and amount of pussy i can bang, for me is what i can generate on a women, how much she can lose her mind for me.

Do you really care about this or you dont give a fuck about being the number 1000000 of a girl and that made her feel nothing insane?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 1476 and 12 others
wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
just give up bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 399
so @Amnesia eats cum of chads since he looksmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Danish_Retard, Schönling and 5 others
ok, logging off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
one of the most twisted post i've ever seen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 1862
the normies fear the reality they've created

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, SadnessWYJ, some1h0peless and 1 other person
fucking leftover...eating cums...generate on a women...primal sex...

This guy going ER tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and 9 others
nah man no one's interested in fucking girls. most people are just trying to fulfill their lack of validation and self worth that they've been deprived off for years. i can happily die a a virgin as long as i keep mogging and getting validation from foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5875, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Cope, sex is sex.
Why would you care about any of that when a woman sits on your face?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1751 and randomvanish
Cope, sex is sex.
Why would you care about any of that when a woman sits on your face?

Sex is Sex when i have experience with women and sex
Sex is not always good sex when u have a background
Sadly for the comments i have been reading on this thread people didn't have sex in ages
but no, no all sex is good sex, and no all sex feels the same during and after

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Sex is Sex when i have experience with women and sex
Sex is not always good sex when u have a background
Sadly for the comments i have been reading on this thread people didn't have sex in ages
but no, no all sex is good sex, and no all sex feels the same during and after
ok mr. stealyourgirl

This guy is totally retarded im surprised that people still listen to him.
Wanna be alpha male tryhard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1751
Real slayers start at 12-15 jfl, not 16-18

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
I have been thinking about this for a while and i wanted ro share just to check what are ur opinions on this

Real slayers have been fucking with hot chicks since they were 16-18, we are looksmaxing and probably till 22 (if you are lucky) or more you dont start to get good amount of pussy.
Basically what we are doing is just eating what others have been eating for ages We are literally eating the leftovers

Many people do not realize about this, but chads are born, and we are just tryharding.
Yes, maybe we will fuck a lot, and some of us are already doing it, but fucking virgins is another level of ego boost and just mental satisfaction of being the first motherfucker she spread legs for... or the only motherfucker who made her feel this crazy...
If you wanna be hooking up for life...maybe this is not as hard as it is for a guy who wanna have a couple...
But remember, most of you will never make a girl feel like that chad made her feel in bed, and out of bed. And probably while she is fucking with you she still remember how that chad did it...

I said this many times. The only good sex is the primal sex...Raw sick desire that you generate on a women and THAT NOONE WILL DO AGAIN.
If you don't do that you are just one more on her list, and eating cum of previous sexual partners
At least for me...i dont wanna be one more, i wanna be the motherfucker she will never forget...
For me is not just about hot chicks and amount of pussy i can bang, for me is what i can generate on a women, how much she can lose her mind for me.

Do you really care about this or you dont give a fuck about being the number 1000000 of a girl and that made her feel nothing insane?
idc about women i need validation

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
nigga wants to open the god mode.

go play gta v for that you weak tiny asses crying pessimist shit.

Majority of "slayers" I know fuck with underaged girls or girls who are way younger

Real slayers start at 12-15 jfl, not 16-18
Who slays at 12 man? Really? Most of the irl chads i see today looked dogshit during those years. Skinny , bad frame, low t in general etc. Prettyboys are there on the other hand but usually look ugly when they reach 20-22.

t. real chad trying to remove potential competition

Who slays at 12 man? Really? Most of the irl chads i see today looked dogshit during those years. Skinny , bad frame, low t in general etc. Prettyboys are there on the other hand but usually look ugly when they reach 20-22.
I said 12-15, thing is that in my middle school and most, there were people that dated and then they,..... Fucked. It's a basic biological urge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Start is not end
Puberty is not done till the end
Yes, I am saying that during puberty, not before it starts, that a decent amount of Chad's and chadlites fuck. I knew plenty of dudes talking about sex in early high school and heard about some in middle school as well

Yes, I am saying that during puberty, not before it starts, that a decent amount of Chad's and chadlites fuck. I knew plenty of dudes talking about sex in early high school and heard about some in middle school as well
At 15 or so...yes its possible
At 12 NO FOKING way they re slaying like gods

Majority of "slayers" I know fuck with underaged girls or girls who are way younger
Agree
But who cares about that
Most of hot girls lose virginty before 16, at 17 pussies are too damn penetrated and at 20 they re a hole where dicks have been digging for a big damn while

so if you aree 25 chad and u re slaying 18-20yo girls...irs still over

thats why you wanna make girls feel insane during the time they spend with you. I personally dont wanna be the number 167 she fucks, i wanna be the one she fucks her good as hell
And thats the whole reason of looksmaxing, mog
Mog everyone she fucked, mog every men around you
Mog the world

but sadly here in this forum, they re not only UGLY as fuck, they re also willing to be a number in a list of dicks, and just a “hot” man

is just my opinion
For me sex is good only if i can make a girl remember me over everyone else. And make her horny just by thinking about me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
true fuck life

Agree
But who cares about that
Most of hot girls lose virginty before 16, at 17 pussies are too damn penetrated and at 20 they re a hole where dicks have been digging for a big damn while

so if you aree 25 chad and u re slaying 18-20yo girls...irs still over

thats why you wanna make girls feel insane during the time they spend with you. I personally dont wanna be the number 167 she fucks, i wanna be the one she fucks her good as hell
And thats the whole reason of looksmaxing, mog
Mog everyone she fucked, mog every men around you
Mog the world

but sadly here in this forum, they re not only UGLY as fuck, they re also willing to be a number in a list of dicks, and just a “hot” man

is just my opinion
For me sex is good only if i can make a girl remember me over everyone else. And make her horny just by thinking about me
nah that just excuses tbh
Sex is a thing you need to survive and it does matter