Looksmaxx Fetishists

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
After a certain extent, your looks no longer matter. A 7/10 guy isn't going to complain that he only has 50 girl DTF instead of 75 :lul:. He is still slaying regardless while normies struggle to even get 5 :lul:. Looksmaxxing is really only for normies and guys below average (guys 4-6/10). And lol at normies on here comparing what dudes get their dick sucked more "He's a chad omg :soy:. He mogs blah blah". You think they give a shit? A chadlite is still slaying, my guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, alriodai, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
dnr🤣

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
After a certain extent, your looks no longer matter. A 7/10 guy isn't going to complain that he only has 50 girl DTF instead of 75 :lul:. He is still slaying regardless while normies struggle to even get 5 :lul:. Looksmaxxing is really only for normies and guys below average (guys 4-6/10). And lol at normies on here comparing what dudes get their dick sucked more "He's a chad omg :soy:. He mogs blah blah". You think they give a shit? A chadlite is still slaying, my guy.
lol at you thinking you have some kinda epiphany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Adriana Lima
oversgif.gif

Copium. For example I would even complain about my height if I was Sean O' Pry.

Copium. For example I would even complain about my height if I was Sean O' Pry.
When you have thousands of women throwing themselves at you, you can careless about a few hundred more. :blackpill:

When you have thousands of women throwing themselves at you, you can careless about a few hundred more. :blackpill:
I'd definitely give up my ability of slaying permanently if I was 7.5-8 PSL. Mogging is far more important than slaying. Also consider dopamine rushes.

Last edited:
I'd definitely give up my ability of slaying permanently if I was 7.5-8 PSL. Mogging is far more important than slaying.
You're only saying this because you aren't in the position of a goodlooking guy and have low self-confidence/esteem. Chadlites also go their entire lives being told they're attractive, despite some chad mogging them. Thus, even if they don't get nearly as much women, they are still pretty confident and have no reason to improve on their looks nor a reason to consider changing anything about themselves.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bernanddrago
You're only saying this because you aren't in the position of a goodlooking guy and have low self-confidence/esteem. Chadlites also go their entire lives being told they're attractive, despite some chad mogging them. Thus, even if they don't get nearly as much women, they are still pretty confident and have no reason to improve on their looks nor a reason to consider changing anything about themselves.
My first slay was w/ a stacy who was 16 at that time ( Me 15 w/ some acne & bloat ,height-frame halo, chadlite looks) so what you say are completely irrelevant. I even get jealous of someone who is called attractive whilst I mog them by height/face. Being confident isn't related with being envious or complaining about what you got. Wrong target mate. :p

My first slay was w/ a stacy who was 16 at that time ( Me 15 w/ some acne & bloat ,height-frame halo, chadlite looks) so what you say are completely irrelevant. I even get jealous of someone who is called attractive whilst I mog them by height/face. Being confident isn't related with being envious or complaining about what you got. Wrong target mate. :p
So than you're a narcissist, got it lol.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
So than you're a narcissist, got it lol.
Yeah sometimes. :confused: I don't act like a narcissist on daily life but sometimes my friends (usually girls) call me egoist & stuff. (Idk if they are shittests or not/ I get baited easily on psychological crap.)

it's over for my 6 PSL face, i'm a chad and knowing there's gigachads out there mogging me is suifuel :feelswhy: :feelswhy: how can i cope only having 99+ likes on tinder in 30 minutes instead of 99+ likes in 10 minutes like other gigachads, it's just over for me

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 12234
it's over for my 6 PSL face, i'm a chad and knowing there's gigachads out there mogging me is suifuel :feelswhy: :feelswhy: how can i cope only having 99+ likes on tinder in 30 minutes instead of 99+ likes in 10 minutes like other gigachads, it's just over for me
how dare I be a 5'9 tyronelite instead of a 6'3 gigatyrone. Fuck. I'm suicidal with all the attention I get from women. Meeks could get models but I can only pull HTBs and a few stacylites. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
I am 4/10 over :(

how dare I be a 5'9 tyronelite instead of a 6'3 gigatyrone. Fuck. I'm suicidal with all the attention I get from women. Meeks could get models but I can only pull HTBs and a few stacylites. It's over.
on some real shit

i personally think:
#1- they either are larping hard on this forum and not getting ANY WOMAN IRL and super frauding their pictures here

#2- they're just trolling us super hard and don't care that they're not chads, just narcies looking for more validation and actually happy IRL

#3- super giga BDD from being super autistic their whole life and getting super underrated by users here (super rare case)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
i just wanna ascend to htn so I can have a becky gf with a nice butt and slim waist and ill be happy :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
on some real shit

i personally think:
#1- they either are larping hard on this forum and not getting ANY WOMAN IRL and super frauding their pictures here

#2- they're just trolling us super hard and don't care that they're not chads, just narcies looking for more validation and actually happy IRL

#3- super giga BDD from being super autistic their whole life and getting super underrated by users here (super rare case)
yeah indians mog. especially badboy hindus from mumbai. they slay stacies like crazy

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
look bro @MentalcelTyronelite, example #2 i said up there just pulled up
I genuinely try to get girls to ltr its over for me in hypergamous DC

on some real shit

i personally think:

A lot of people here are trolls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and alriodai
i just wanna ascend to htn so I can have a becky gf with a nice butt and slim waist and ill be happy :)
are you hardmaxxing or only soft?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926_174126.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926_174126.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220917_145557.jpg
    Screenshot_20220917_145557.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220912_171627.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912_171627.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220912_171314.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912_171314.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220912_171647.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912_171647.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220908_151821.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908_151821.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 0
Bullshit most 7/10 are looksmaxxers attractive people want to be more attractive same as rich people they wanna be more rich

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Bullshit most 7/10 are looksmaxxers attractive people want to be more attractive same as rich people they wanna be more rich
To some extent but if you were born above average, you don't think much about it to the same extent as a sub-6 would (since they're invisible so they're forced to think that maybe it's a look/personality flaw). The only other exception are those with some sort of body dysmorphia. I think people tend to forget that most of attraction is literally just having minimal facial deformities and sexual dimorphism (once you reach adolescence).

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite