Looksmaxx n shit

vainss

vainss

Iron
im a 14 year old boy thats trying to looksmaxx i know my bones are still growing but can i get some dieting tips n shit
also who has james sapphire videos since im very interested in his omegle videos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, liberiangrimreaper and Outerz14
Ur done growing live ur life normally and do what ur parents say

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and liberiangrimreaper
i have one question im a late bloomer so ik im not very tall but is 5'5 normal for a 14 yo? im almost 15 in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and liberiangrimreaper
im a 14 year old boy thats trying to looksmaxx i know my bones are still growing but can i get some dieting tips n shit
also who has james sapphire videos since im very interested in his omegle videos.
Just eat well and keep eating so you reach the best of your genetic quality and more

Do other basic stuff like maintaining good posture while sleeping and competitively getting into a high-intensity sport. Basketball is a good one

@Never Get Up has nutrition-good threads for you to look at if you're able to read them

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme, Never Get Up and vainss
Just eat well and keep eating so you reach the best of your genetic quality and more

Do other basic stuff like maintaining good posture while sleeping and competitively getting into a high-intensity sport. Basketball is a good one

@Never Get Up has nutrition-good threads for you to look at if you're able to read them
thanks

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and aids
Don't engage with any crazy content on here if you're going to be on the forum.
You're not at the age where you need to take any dire actions to improve yourself.
Be healthy and safe. Read threads in the Best of the Best part of the forum regarding nutrition, exercise, and anything underneath else underneath the umbrella of health.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
thanks but i have been into this "looksmaxxing" since 2023 so i know quite some stuff and have made myself more attractive

• Woah
Reactions: aids
You sound black

Man shut yo ass up

@NZb6Air Remove the yuck reaction now