Looksmaxx or gymcel

laaoo

laaoo

Lurking
Non nt rotters gtfo

Im cooked for my exams (pre uni) so will probably have to redo the year for 1 of my subjects, do i gymcel, bulk and get a decent physique (6'3 with 23" bidelt) and just be a loner faggot for a year then get lean for uni or do i looksmax, work on game / get a few slays on jbs before im 19 and too old for prime jbs.

@Shkreliii @FaceandBBC (idk other niggas i should tag) how the fuck do i do spoilers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and asdvek
Whats ur face like if ur htn Plus u do not need to gymcel

And u no need to bulk to build muscle do tren a cycle 50 - 200mg srs

• +1
Reactions: laaoo

high mtn
jfl i am not doing cow roids

fym gtfo

You came into our forum nigga

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and LegitUser
  • +1
If I were you, I would focus on clean bulking and a bit looksmaxxing to boost yourself up to a htn/ lite.

• +1
Reactions: laaoo and silencio
Non nt rotters gtfo

Im cooked for my exams (pre uni) so will probably have to redo the year for 1 of my subjects, do i gymcel, bulk and get a decent physique (6'3 with 23" bidelt) and just be a loner faggot for a year then get lean for uni or do i looksmax, work on game / get a few slays on jbs before im 19 and too old for prime jbs.

@Shkreliii @FaceandBBC (idk other niggas i should tag) how the fuck do i do spoilers
23 inch bidwlr
Ceaaarrayyy
Jm drunk rn. Thanks for @@@ me ige never seemeed so happy tba ks g

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and laaoo
Non nt rotters gtfo

I think if your dumbass stayed back in high school you should focus more on your studies as opposed to getting girls who won’t benefit you in life or the hereafter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and laaoo
23 inch bidwlr
Ceaaarrayyy
Jm drunk rn. Thanks for @@@ me ige never seemeed so happy tba ks g
all love man, have a good night out. :)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I think if your dumbass stayed back in high school you should focus more on your studies as opposed to getting girls who won’t benefit you in life or the hereafter.
curry dnrd

Worst advice ever, tren for the first cycle?

• +1
Worst advice ever, tren for the first cycle?
tell me why does it matter whether if first or second third fourth cycle etc you clearly dont know shit

go swimmaxing or surfmaxxing
I do both and It has worked for me

• +1
tell me why does it matter whether if first or second third fourth cycle etc you clearly dont know shit
u clearly don't know shit, your first cycle should be test only, u need to know ur body