Looksmaxx Update

SwissArms

SwissArms

Platinum
Lookmsaxxing I've Been Doing Reccently

Context I allready looked pretty decent, but had some flaws (not great skin, higher bf, shit eyebrows)

-Putting Dark Jamician Castor Oil In Eyebrows/Lashes: I think this could be a meme I don't know if it's bone broth doing this or something else
-Drinking Bone Broth, and Fixing Thyrioid Hormones: Eyelashes have gotten insane growing really fast and dark
-Walking atleast 10,000 steps a day or nearly waiting 5 hours to have first meal I'm not fully cut, but am leaner
-Using a Natural Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide Skin Looks way better, and smoother btw put it in your pocket before using it makes it spread better
-Focused on Weighted Chin Ups/Dips these exercises are amazing they also build up your forearms like crazy machines are a meme for some exercises
-Better Mewing technique getting my Maxilla more up eyes look more cat like
-Neck Training
-Grooming Got a more premium nail clipper set, and also put natural honey & tallow balm before going to bed helps them smooth out the dryness/redness women really pay attention the little details, keeping my facial hair to 2mm helps me apply skincare products easier,

Since doing I've noticted a couple things women are either smiling at me or are nervous, and they keep staring directly at my eyes during conversation my eye area is starting to look striking. Also yesterday I was in the store and the kid who worked at the store he was like 17/18 just complete ignored me when I said hello to him. And I also have random dogs & people come up to me to talk

My Plan Now
-Keep Doing what I've Allready been doing
-I've Bought a Cotton Bedsheet Polyester can lower Thyroid Hormones which then affects eyebrows, cause dry skin etc
-Bought a chin up belt the gyms belt isn't great
-Bathmate might consider this I actually have decent length allready just want more girth

Take Aways
-As long as you aren't super inhibitied being more attractive is what matters water
-Bad Skin is a death sentance fix it asap regardless of face
-Diet Health matters alot go look into people like Paul Saladino and fix your health it's going to make you look way better

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Outerz14, ziggy.s and 4 others
@SwissArms thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and SwissArms
A good one is kohl try that too

Just makeup and surgerymaxx

Looks good

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
What made the biggest difference in your opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Bro jamaican castor oils are mostly scams
Get a real organic castor oil

Context I allready looked pretty decent, but had some flaws (not great skin, higher bf, shit eyebrows)

-Putting Dark Jamician Castor Oil In Eyebrows/Lashes: I think this could be a meme I don't know if it's bone broth doing this or something else
-Drinking Bone Broth, and Fixing Thyrioid Hormones: Eyelashes have gotten insane growing really fast and dark
-Walking atleast 10,000 steps a day or nearly waiting 5 hours to have first meal I'm not fully cut, but am leaner
-Using a Natural Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide Skin Looks way better, and smoother btw put it in your pocket before using it makes it spread better
-Focused on Weighted Chin Ups/Dips these exercises are amazing they also build up your forearms like crazy machines are a meme for some exercises
-Neck Training
-Grooming Got a more premium nail clipper set, and also put natural honey & tallow balm before going to bed helps them smooth out the dryness/redness women really pay attention the little details, keeping my facial hair to 2mm helps me apply skincare products easier,

Since doing I've noticted a couple things women are either smiling at me or are nervous, and they keep staring directly at my eyes during conversation my eye area is starting to look striking. Also yesterday I was in the store and the kid who worked at the store he was like 17/18 just complete ignored me when I said hello to him. And I also have random dogs & people come up to me to talk

My Plan Now
-I've Bought a Cotton Bedsheet Polyester can lower Thyroid Hormones which then affects eyebrows, cause dry skin etc
-Bathmate might consider this I actually have decent length allready just want more girth

Take Aways
-As long as you aren't super inhibitied being more attractive is what matters water
-Diet Health matters alot go look into people like Paul Saladino and fix your health it's going to make you look way better
Mirin the dedication bhai

• +1
What made the biggest difference in your opinion?
It's really hard to say, becasue all these things are connected to one another. Here is my list of what I think matters

S-Tier
Good Facial Devlopment
Good Skin (So imporant so imporant)
Health Optimization (This is not talked about, but the healthier you are the better you will look)

Great-Tier
Height (I think height halo starts at 6'2+ even then you need face)
Good Physique (Kinobody Style Training) You need to mantain a degree of leaness under 15% always kinobody has really really good advice listening to mainstream gymcel youtubers are a looksmin
Facial Hair (This helps, but I actually noticed more attention when I buzzed my facial hair down by alot if you are have northern europe pretty boy features I think no facial hair works, but you can't look like a twink clean shaven)

As for myself what I noticed eye are is massive there are heatmaps where it shows women stare most at the eyes. I couldn't say what the most imporant thing is, becasue I want to cover as many areas as possible

Attachments

• 213.png
    213.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
Mirin the dedication bhai
It becomes fun once you start getting results, and getting that postive feedback loop. Life becomes the video game once you start getting results.

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
It becomes fun once you start getting results, and getting that postive feedback loop. Life becomes the video game once you start getting results.
Skin has to be the hardest for me.

And maybe for most others as well.

• +1

-Neck Training

My Plan Now

Take Aways
Mewing cope