Looksmaxxed but I am Suffering from success. Fell In love with a whore after being an abused dog.(advice)?

B

blackpiller954

Iron
Ive been hooking up/fucking/Talking with a co worker almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. We text everyday and send each other lovey dovey messages, my dumbass had never had something like this, when a girl looks like she’s genuinely interested in you its like heaven. Specially, after having been wanting her for a while.

Yesterday night seemed like routine, I picked her up, we smoked and we were gonna fuck and cuddle. However, she got too high and started talking: Key points
1: She got out of a 2 year relationship with a LTN thugmax white kid ( it made me laugh seeing what that nigga looks like, dude is 5’6- shes 5’9) “ I dont know if Im ready to commit to anything, I like what we have and I will never Kiss, Hug, touch, or fuck another man. But, I just got out of a 2 year relationship and I still think about my ex sometimes, I just think you are moving to fast.”
Mind you we have been having the most passionate make out sessions and conversations and we fucked the shit out of each other, overall we have been really intimate.
My assumption is that she just wanted some dick and attention while she was still hurting from the relationship.
However, she still expects me to loyal still?💀 Wtf talking about get to know me first and act like nun happened. She wants me act like im her man even though she just told me she still thinks abt her ex😂.

Positives
“ Youre on of the finest guys Ive ever been with”
- Shes extremely horny for me
- Fucked on the 3rd link up and she bought me weed and food.

SHOULD I:

1. Keep fucking her and keeping her around as a hoe, No more goodmorning/gn messages, asking how she is, texting her all day. (Void any emotional attachment from now on)
2. Act like nothing Happened and trust her 💀😂😂😂
3. Act like nothing happened then cheat on her when we get together, Id break that bitches heart, she deserves it.

what’s her rating

V I L L A I N A R C

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
dnrd + send pics

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
dnrd + send pics
3D041FEE B42E 45D7 82A3 8451F6B9E773

Attachments

• B1D5376E-A7A1-4785-B157-6B67E2347F95.png
    B1D5376E-A7A1-4785-B157-6B67E2347F95.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2424.MOV
    2 MB
  • IMG_2424.MOV
    2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
Abort mission.

You're like me : you've ascended in some sort but you haven't got rid of the abused dog oofy doofy syndrome. It's going to take a while to adjust to your new reality.

She told you loud and clear that she's not available. You're going to catch feels for an unavailable used up cumdumpster and a coworker at that. This shit is going to sting like hell.

Run to the hills and don't look back. You aren't ready for this kind of fling withtout getting emotionally involved.

Don't put up a front with me : I'm the exact same kind. You won't be able to smash on the reg without catching feels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, 5.5psl and blackpiller954
Sex haver ramblings + dnrd

your face rating out of 10 ?
height ?
body type ?

your face rating out of 10 ?
height ?
body type ?
6.0~7.0 Pretty boy archetype, Wide and projected zygos, almond eyes, Mediterranean coloring, Perfect teeth, and Cupid bow lips.
Failos, Weak Chin and below average length ramus.
I have chicos body type lean and fit but a little higher bf and more muscle,
5’10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and 5.5psl