LOOKSMAXXERS ARE LOSERS

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
The title is 50% bait as all looksmaxxers are obviously not losers. But a lot of you are disappointing creatures.

I’ll be scrolling on TikTok and see an attractive guy, or a girl saying she’s a femcel and you niggas go wild. The first comment is from some girl saying she’s a femcel. You losers in the comments:
IMG 8710
IMG 8709
What the fuck did I just read. YOU CORNY ASS NIGGAS. You wonder why you’re a poor loser incel whom woman wouldn’t want to ever touch. This is corny as fuck. Even if you looked like Elias DePoot this wouldn’t work.
IMG 8708
Then we got “Kingcel” over here. I almost js killed myself from reading his name. Why is this guy so pressed over a woman saying she’s something she’s not. Woman are already known to be emotional and want attention based of anatomy. I get that you’ve never touched a woman other than your mom, and you salivate over the thought of a woman hugging you. But that doesn’t mean you hate every girl because they don’t. This next comment is from Zetas tiktok. Some girl commented calling him attractive and not even a FEW minutes later she’s getting comments calling her ugly/saying he doesn’t want her, and js hateful shit. Aye, if the girl was ugly, I’d be right with you in the comments. But she didn’t even have a photo of her face? You’re just so pressed no woman has ever looked in your direction or given you affection that you have to come after every girl. You niggas gotta grow up.

You wonder why you’re an incel when you scare them away.
Looks are a big portion, but they’re not everything. How you act towards them, and other factors in your life play a big part. I see so many people claiming it’s over for them, or saying they need surgery, when they literally look better than people I know getting multiple pretty women. Stop thinking it’s over and just keep improving yourself.

Live your life

• +1
Reactions: greywind, cannotbeasked, hattrick and 6 others
Cornballs fr

• +1
Reactions: greywind, itzyaboyJJ and tomcaelum
nigga thinks tiktok is the same site with the same users as looksmax:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Tabula Rasa, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, EdgyFashionist, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and itzyaboyJJ
nigga thinks tiktok is the same site with the same users as looksmax:lul:
I thought of this, but I don’t think a tiktoker would use the term bhai or put cel in their name yk

• +1
Reactions: watah and isis_Bleach
I thought of this, but I don’t think a tiktoker would use the term bhai or put cel in their name yk
well they would. looksmaxxing is like a trend there for some reason. but those ppl who commented dont post here trust me.

• +1
Reactions: watah
No sane person is on chinese propaganda app like tiktok whose purpose is to degenerate the west

No sane person is on chinese propaganda app like tiktok whose purpose is to degenerate the west
90% of org prob scrolls their life away on TikTok if we being real. I js enjoy some of the shit on there and use it to advertise as well. They definitely succeeding tho

dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: tomcaelum
because tiktok is filled with desperate losers

The title is 50% bait as all looksmaxxers are obviously not losers. But a lot of you are disappointing creatures.

I’ll be scrolling on TikTok and see an attractive guy, or a girl saying she’s a femcel and you niggas go wild. The first comment is from some girl saying she’s a femcel. You losers in the comments:View attachment 3123117View attachment 3123122What the fuck did I just read. YOU CORNY ASS NIGGAS. You wonder why you’re a poor loser incel whom woman wouldn’t want to ever touch. This is corny as fuck. Even if you looked like Elias DePoot this wouldn’t work.
View attachment 3123125Then we got “Kingcel” over here. I almost js killed myself from reading his name. Why is this guy so pressed over a woman saying she’s something she’s not. Woman are already known to be emotional and want attention based of anatomy. I get that you’ve never touched a woman other than your mom, and you salivate over the thought of a woman hugging you. But that doesn’t mean you hate every girl because they don’t. This next comment is from Zetas tiktok. Some girl commented calling him attractive and not even a FEW minutes later she’s getting comments calling her ugly/saying he doesn’t want her, and js hateful shit. Aye, if the girl was ugly, I’d be right with you in the comments. But she didn’t even have a photo of her face? You’re just so pressed no woman has ever looked in your direction or given you affection that you have to come after every girl. You niggas gotta grow up.

Looks are a big portion, but they’re not everything. How you act towards them, and other factors in your life play a big part. I see so many people claiming it’s over for them, or saying they need surgery, when they literally look better than people I know getting multiple pretty women. Stop thinking it’s over and just keep improving yourself.

Live your life
We are so deprived for love even a crumb of female attention is life fuel

I’ll be scrolling on TikTok and see an attractive guy, or a girl saying she’s a femcel and you niggas go wild. The first comment is from some girl saying she’s a femcel. You losers in the comments:View attachment 3123117View attachment 3123122What the fuck did I just read. YOU CORNY ASS NIGGAS. You wonder why you’re a poor loser incel whom woman wouldn’t want to ever touch. This is corny as fuck. Even if you looked like Elias DePoot this wouldn’t work.
View attachment 3123125Then we got “Kingcel” over here. I almost js killed myself from reading his name. Why is this guy so pressed over a woman saying she’s something she’s not. Woman are already known to be emotional and want attention based of anatomy. I get that you’ve never touched a woman other than your mom, and you salivate over the thought of a woman hugging you. But that doesn’t mean you hate every girl because they don’t. This next comment is from Zetas tiktok. Some girl commented calling him attractive and not even a FEW minutes later she’s getting comments calling her ugly/saying he doesn’t want her, and js hateful shit. Aye, if the girl was ugly, I’d be right with you in the comments. But she didn’t even have a photo of her face? You’re just so pressed no woman has ever looked in your direction or given you affection that you have to come after every girl. You niggas gotta grow up.

Live your life

no way isn't this the same guy who spends all day making tiktoks about the blackpill too?