LOOKSMAXXERS BTFO

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
VKjmyi2 Z5HE7VIPjmn3n8BDDACCCzKJK E2AHW5gRw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, mathis, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
this is true I had good thoughts and approached a Stacy and saw bright lights coming from police cars. the lights reflected from my face as if I was shining

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, greywind, mog_or_be_mogged and 6 others
This is Roald Dahl

He was Jewish I believe

so it's legit.

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and imthesupremecel
this is true I had good thoughts and approached a Stacy and saw bright lights coming from police cars. the lights reflected from my face as if I was shining
my favorite chad

• Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Who let my grandma post on this site?

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and imthesupremecel
"Wonky nose."
"Crooked mouth."
"Double-chin."
"Stick-out teeth."

How can the author give so many examples of ugliness if beauty is on the inside?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, boss8055 and imthesupremecel
This is Roald Dahl

He was Jewish I believe

so it's legit.
Actually it turns out he wasn't Jewish.

He was actually an anti semite

He once said, “Even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason.”

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Rhinoplastyordie and imthesupremecel
This is Roald Dahl

He was Jewish I believe

so it's legit.

On the contrary, he was based as fuck

Dahl reviewed Australian author Tony Clifton's God Cried, a picture book about the siege of West Beirut by the Israeli army during the 1982 Lebanon War.[200] The article appeared in the August 1983 issue of the Literary Review and was the subject of much media comment and criticism at the time.[201][202][203] According to Dahl, until this point in time "a race of people", meaning Jews, had never "switched so rapidly from victims to barbarous murderers". The empathy of all after the Holocaust had turned "into hatred and revulsion".[202] Dahl wrote that Clifton's book would make readers "violently anti-Israeli", saying, "I am not anti-Semitic. I am anti-Israel."[204] He asked, "must Israel, like Germany, be brought to her knees before she learns how to behave in this world?".[205] The United States, he said, was "so utterly dominated by the great Jewish financial institutions" that "they dare not defy" Israelis.[202]

Following the Literary Review article, Dahl told a journalist from the New Statesman: "There's a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it's a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn't just pick on them for no reason."[206][207] In 1990, during an interview with The Independent, Dahl explained that his issue with Israel began when they invaded Lebanon in 1982:

they killed 22,000 civilians when they bombed Beirut. It was very much hushed up in the newspapers because they are primarily Jewish-owned. I'm certainly anti-Israeli and I've become antisemitic in as much as that you get a Jewish person in another country like England strongly supporting Zionism. I think they should see both sides. It's the same old thing: we all know about Jews and the rest of it. There aren't any non-Jewish publishers anywhere, they control the media—jolly clever thing to do—that's why the president of the United States has to sell all this stuff to Israel.[208][209]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Rhinoplastyordie
On the contrary, he was based as fuck

Dahl reviewed Australian author Tony Clifton's God Cried, a picture book about the siege of West Beirut by the Israeli army during the 1982 Lebanon War.[200] The article appeared in the August 1983 issue of the Literary Review and was the subject of much media comment and criticism at the time.[201][202][203] According to Dahl, until this point in time "a race of people", meaning Jews, had never "switched so rapidly from victims to barbarous murderers". The empathy of all after the Holocaust had turned "into hatred and revulsion".[202] Dahl wrote that Clifton's book would make readers "violently anti-Israeli", saying, "I am not anti-Semitic. I am anti-Israel."[204] He asked, "must Israel, like Germany, be brought to her knees before she learns how to behave in this world?".[205] The United States, he said, was "so utterly dominated by the great Jewish financial institutions" that "they dare not defy" Israelis.[202]

Following the Literary Review article, Dahl told a journalist from the New Statesman: "There's a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it's a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn't just pick on them for no reason."[206][207] In 1990, during an interview with The Independent, Dahl explained that his issue with Israel began when they invaded Lebanon in 1982:
Will be showing my little brother every Roald Dahl novel

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane