LOOKSMAXXERS needs to STOP being delusional.

L

Lebgfinal

User
Your GATEKEEPED "looksmaxxing" techniques are in reality ALL simple normie advice.
Reality is different. The good looking guys here are gaslighting you into thinking their bonesmashing is the thing that "ascended" them.
Good looking people are born, NOT MADE. Every tiktok retard reading this, stop lying to yourself because the reality you could've never found out about looksmaxxing and if you did basic normie softmaxxing advice, you would've looked the exact same.
How can this website claim to be blackpilled yet people here cope and undermine the effect of genetics so much they think that their stupid products is going to any difference?
I'm gonna repeat this once again, every "looksmaxxing" technique is cope except
1. BASIC NORMIE HYGIENE
2. Weight loss
3. Softmaxxing
4. Surgery
Everything ELSE is COPE and is totally false. Putting products in your cheeks is NOT going to debloat you, your meds is not going to grow your penis.
All of this is so simple yet so many people seem to be leaded into believing these lies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Tabula Rasa, descension and 6 others
its because no one claims this site is blackpilled anymore, its redpilled now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ryuken, Chadeep and 4 others
take it easy bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, itzyaboyJJ and zurzolo
Yeah no shit good looking people are born not made

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and itzyaboyJJ
Yet many people are repeatedly lying claiming that looksmaxxing is a thing and make fake and misinformed guides about looking better.
Reality is all of what they are saying is false.

Your GATEKEEPED "looksmaxxing" techniques are in reality ALL simple normie advice.
Reality is different. The good looking guys here are gaslighting you into thinking their bonesmashing is the thing that "ascended" them.
Good looking people are born, NOT MADE. Every tiktok retard reading this, stop lying to yourself because the reality you could've never found out about looksmaxxing and if you did basic normie softmaxxing advice, you would've looked the exact same.
How can this website claim to be blackpilled yet people here cope and undermine the effect of genetics so much they think that their stupid products is going to any difference?
I'm gonna repeat this once again, every "looksmaxxing" technique is cope except
1. BASIC NORMIE HYGIENE
2. Weight loss
3. Softmaxxing
4. Surgery
Everything ELSE is COPE and is totally false. Putting products in your cheeks is NOT going to debloat you, your meds is not going to grow your penis.
All of this is so simple yet so many people seem to be leaded into believing these lies.

• JFL
Reactions: thvg
Yet many people are repeatedly lying claiming that looksmaxxing is a thing and make fake and misinformed guides about looking better.
Reality is all of what they are saying is false.
Anyone with an iq above 95 knows this already, no “guide” is gonna make you look better, it works when you are already good looking to begin with

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
“BUT SAAAR IT CANT BE PUBERTY IT WAS THE ONE TIME I BONESMASHED:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, <6PSLcel, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Anyone with an iq above 95 knows this already, no “guide” is gonna make you look better, it works when you are already good looking to begin with
It doesn't work EVEN when you are good looking that's MY POINT.
These techniques are most of the time disinformation and do not improve your looks at all.
They always fake correlation between what they do and how they look.
No guide has shown to work except people who got in their way and paid for cosmetic surgery.

It doesn't work EVEN when you are good looking that's MY POINT.
These techniques are most of the time disinformation and do not improve your looks at all.
They always fake correlation between what they do and how they look.
No guide has shown to work except people who got in their way and paid for cosmetic surgery.
Stop complaining and change your looks by hardmaxxing, do something about it. Not all people ascend after leanmaxxing, specially if you're boneless it's a waste of time. Rich people get prettier with supplements and surgeries, nothing else.

Images   2024 07 30T121947198

Images   2024 07 30T121952027

Depends on the base

Images   2024 07 30T122050302

only 48873724th time i.see this thread more then heightvsface.org debates

Surgery is the only way to fix your subhumanity, remember this people.

Bonesmashing and thumb-pulling does not work. Daddy queervicular lied. :jfl:

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Nah eyelid pulling worked for me to get rid of like the 1 mm or 2 of UEE on my right eye that my left eye doesn’t have.