Looksmaxxing and BP ideology is bound to be viral by the end of 2023

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze

If you didnt see it, actually very well known tiktoker @noahglenncarter who has close to 8 million followers, yesterday posted a video about the canthal tilt filter, which btw has already like 25 thousand videos in a week, and also mentioned other shit like T50 eyes and repeated the term "looksmaxxing" few times, btw the hashtag has now over 350 million views. I know that simillar topic has been discussed before, but I think this is the breaking point when an account this big made a whole ass video on it.

• WTF
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
its over
by the end of 2023 blackpill will overtake redpill on yutube
everyone will looksmaxx and competition will become impossible

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Nick.Harte and dimorphism
He comes off as dumb as dirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
You're telling me that HTN, chadlite, chad will all discover blackpill and looksmaxxxing, widening the gap between us and them. What am I going to do?????

You're telling me that HTN, chadlite, chad will all discover blackpill and looksmaxxxing, widening the gap between us and them. What am I going to do?????
They mostly will claim it as bs so it will grow but we good

The powers that be won't let blackpill ideology entrance the masses. Looksmaxing culture, maybe but not blackpill ideology. Not when it has racist, homophobic, misogynistic, hate-filled incels written all over it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Do they ever talk about anything besides canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and Trilogy