Looksmaxxing as an incel is a lost cause

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Gwenocracy
I'd conjecture that a main motivating factor for incels to looksmax is so they can desperately make up for their abused dog years and experiences that they missed out on.

Even if an incel does manage to ascend to a respectable looks-level, it will never erase his negative experiences and will continue to impact on his psyche. Depending on the time that has elapsed from inceldom to ascension, the potential gains which come with looksmaxxing become largely negligible as formative opportunities and experiences become lost with time.

This precludes blackpilled normies/slayers that have a decent romantic/social life who only looksmax to stay ahead of the curve.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Darkeningstar, 1966Ford and 3 others
I’m fine with that, I just wanna look good in the mirror and in photos tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, watah, curryascenderr and 2 others
I'd conjecture that a main motivating factor for incels to looksmax is so they can desperately make up for their abused dog years and experiences that they missed out on.

Even if an incel does manage to ascend to a respectable looks-level, it will never erase his negative experiences and will continue to impact on his psyche. Depending on the time that has elapsed from inceldom to ascension, the potential gains which come with looksmaxxing become largely negligible as formative opportunities and experiences become lost with time.

This precludes blackpilled normies/slayers that have a decent romantic/social life who only looksmax to stay ahead of the curve.
Just take mushrooms and reset your brain so all the abused dog mindset goes away.

that's why nt maxxing is important whilst looksmaxxing. "muh muh nt is cope" is factually incorrect simply because chad or any average to above average looking person was given the gift to not be an abused dog or been bullied during childhood and teenagehood, comparing yourself to them does not help and only brings you down. It's why you see tons of LTN's with girlfriends meanwhile some mtns on here rot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Tabula Rasa
Then you either didn't read the post or were unable to comprehend it
Idc about relationships and making up for bad childhood and what not. Just wanna look good now, always wanted to

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
That's a good guess boyo.

I only looksmax to get over my abused dog years; ball thrown at you, pants and shorts pulled so they can embarrass you Infront of girls at my age, and throw rocks at my parents house because they think I'm a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
that's why nt maxxing is important whilst looksmaxxing. "muh muh nt is cope" is factually incorrect simply because chad or any average to above average looking person was given the gift to not be an abused dog or been bullied, comparing yourself to them does not help and only brings you down. It's why you see tons of LTN's with girlfriends meanwhile some mtns on here rot.
I don't necessarily agree with NT theory because it assumes that because raw PSL doesn't always predicate dating success, that therefore
NT is the prevailing factor when physiognomy, race and pheno also play a part in attractiveness and how others perceive you. Hence the existence of high-trust oofy-doofys.

After you get good looking enough you just get positive reinforcement and all your mental problems go away (assuming you do not have some legit clinical mental condition or trauma).

I don't necessarily agree with NT theory because it assumes that because raw PSL doesn't always predicate dating success, that therefore
NT is the prevailing factor when physiognomy, race and pheno also play a part in attractiveness and how others perceive you. Hence the existence of high-trust oofy-doofys.
it's everything tbh. every theory you can think probably predicate dating, but it's mainly face height and nt.

After you get good looking enough you just get positive reinforcement and all your mental problems go away (assuming you do not have some legit clinical mental condition or trauma).
May vary in some cases. Many users have reported a dissonance between their incel experiences and the treatment they receive after looksmaxxing once they have ascended which can be mentally burdening.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar