Looksmaxxing becoming mainstream triggers me

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
Not like fucking 5’6 guy with recessed jawline is going to succeed but people knowing more about looksmaxx makes me want to commit suicide, like things only I understood is now mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mhd_79, MaxillaMaxing, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
dont worry i am gatekeeping very precious information

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
now the normies know i have PCT 😈 😈 😈

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 51551, wayme and 1 other person
shits played out bro🥱

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, quaalxdes, User28823 and 1 other person
No mainstream for my ugly face innit

It's not mainstream, fucking nigger monkey

80% of looksmaxxing "secrets"(leanmaxx, gymmax, skincare, hairmaxx) are known by normies.
Heck even most users on this forum havent done the basics of looksmaxxing
Most of em take it as a meme and only a small percentege of em put in the work or gymmax but with bloatmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, mogstars, mazzi and 2 others
u mean nct
Thats cope lol.
80% of looksmaxxing "secrets"(leanmaxx, gymmax, skincare, hairmaxx) are known by normies.
Most of em take it as a meme and only a small percentege of em put in the work or gymmax but with bloatmaxxing
No Looksmaxxing is legit trying to observe the features and bone structure that make someone beautiful and trying to achieve them.

Lean maxxing, skin maxxing is different than specifically eating certain foods to hollow out cheeks. Chewing gum to hypertrophy your masseters and flare your gonions. Squinting or the other exercises people use to hood their eyes. The stuff like chin tucks, mewing, etc which ofc I don’t believe works truly at least after puberty but are aimed at garnering forward growth in the entire lower third. Legit surgery a lot of the time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
they just cope with mewing

the trend will die in the next 2-3 months

You probably don´t even actually know what i meant with that :lul:
Regardless what I said is true. A PCT is pretty much the norm lmfao. It’s just not noticeable until it’s legit like 6 degrees positive

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Not like fucking 5’6 guy with recessed jawline is going to succeed but people knowing more about looksmaxx makes me want to commit suicide, like things only I understood is now mainstream

• JFL
Reactions: chemtrails
Yeah normies actually put in the work

Rotters here are too non-NT to do anything about their situation and probably too genetically ugly too

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails and wayme
Get your frustration man.knew this shit would happen years ago everybody who knows about blackpill/looksmaxxing trough tiktok can die overstimulated entiteld chronicly online normie faggots. Inceltv predicted this too its what normies always do they find somthing meme about it completly ruin it and go on to the next thing. From what i can tell geomaxxing hasent been trending that mutch atleast not to the extent that people will extualy take action exept for those pasport guys.so hope your white

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails