Looksmaxxing (Black Edition)

JMax

JMax

light triad good boy
OVERVIEW

1. Get your bf% low enough to see the bones in your face clearly so you can evaluate your weaknesses with more accuracy. You don't want to get surgery before doing this. You should be building muscle throughout your looksmaxxing journey.
2. Focus on eliminating your most jarring traits first. If you have a recessed jaw or bulging eyes, you will want to sort those out before touching the nose or lips.
3. Create attractive traits that harmonize with your features. Do not go overboard trying to make features perfect when they already look good/decent. DO NOT try to recreate "white" features in yourself. This is what happens when you try to look white:

Screen Shot 2020 02 16 at 34222 PM

4. Deal with scarring and skin pigment issues once you are certain you won't get more surgery. Overdoing laser treatments can make the problem worse. (Note: you should be wearing sunscreen/moisturizer every day to prevent hyperpigmentation and skin aging.) DO NOT use skin bleaching products.
5. Don't be afraid to use hair products. Hair is less objective than face and depends on the look you're trying to attain, but you want to make sure it doesn't look dead. You can look good with dreads, braids, an afro, a fade, or clean-shaven as long as your face and body are solid. Caveat: this will affect the type of women/men you attract.
6. It's possible to look good with glasses, but you probably don't. Consider laser eye surgery or clear contacts.

WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE - MODELS

I will be posting models of different phenotypes for a broader range, focusing on those with good harmony/proportions rather than striking features.

Tyson Beckford (African-American; Jamaican father and Chinese-Jamaican mother)

Adonis Bosso (Ivorian-Canadian)
Adonisbosso2

Corey Baptiste (African-American)
Coreybaptiste1

Luis Paredes (African-American)
Luisparedes1

Jared Okeyo (Kenyan)
Jaredokeyo2

Modu Seye (Senegalese)
Moduseye1

Broderick Hunter (African-American)
Broderickhunter1

Commonalities: positive canthal tilt, rounded cheeks, glowing skin, full lips, strong jaw, wide chin, strong forward projection, wide face, little upper eyelid exposure, flat nose bridge.

A WORD ON PROPORTIONS

The common cited proportion ranges on here will be less applicable to you than they will be for those who match the race
of commonly posted PSL7+ men. However, the general rules will still apply (compact midface ideal, short philtrum ideal, forward growth ideal, etc.) First you want to understand 1) the average facial proportions among black men, then 2) the ideal facial proportions among gl black men.
1. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamafacialplasticsurgery/fullarticle/480176
2. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s40902-018-0161-5

Before you get any major surgery to your face, you should have an idea of the proportions you want to meet rather than leaving everything up to the surgeon, especially if they are not experienced with a black clientele.

RHINOPLASTY

The biggest mistake you can make is trying to get a nose that does not match your race. Normally these surgeries end up botched or out of place. If you get this surgery, make sure your goals are specific and achievable. Go to a surgeon who has experience with black male noses.

Good example of rhinoplasty:
Male Rhinoplasty Set 13 1

Bad example:
Rhinoplastyfail

OTHER SURGERIES - RESULTS

OJS + Lefort I + sliding genioplasty + osseous recontouring + orthodontics
Lefort1genio

Orbital decompression
Orbitaldecomp

Orbital decompression
Orbitaldecomp2

Blepharoplasty
Screen Shot 2020 02 16 at 52509 PM

This is by no means a complete guide, but I wanted to open the discussion about how aesthetics differ for black men. Feel free to add results for surgeries, general advice, discussion of aesthetics, criticism, etc.

Attachments

• adonisbosso2.jpg
    adonisbosso2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 83
  • luisparedes1.jpg
    luisparedes1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 41
  • jaredokeyo2.jpg
    jaredokeyo2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 37
  • moduseye1.jpg
    moduseye1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 29
  • broderickhunter1.jpg
    broderickhunter1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 41
  • lefort1genio.png
    lefort1genio.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 38
  • adonisbosso2.jpg
    adonisbosso2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 7 others
Blacks should never try to be white tbh. Only indians with light skin can Pull it off to whiten skin etc

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5204 and 2 others
just be black theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PenileFacialSurgery and Lorsss
Mirin high effort !

Not black but overall it’s a good thread.

Blacks should never try to be white tbh. Only indians with light skin can Pull it off to whiten skin etc
Agreed. I think dark skin is preferable to light skin in blacks. Much more striking.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Very high effort and high IQ post. I’m not black, but I have some of these traits, and this has inspired me to look into some of these surgeries.

thank you op : ^)

Agreed. I think dark skin is preferable to light skin in blacks. Much more striking.

I grew up in a mostly black community in the US. Typically it was the mixed race/ light skin black men who got more attention from women than the darker ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Stingray
I grew up in a mostly black community in the US. Typically it was the mixed race/ light skin black men who got more attention from women than the darker ones.
asap-rocky-2018-db-billboard-rx-1548.jpg
skepta-shutdown-video-1441637969-view-0.png
hunter-broderick-image.jpg

That makes sense as lightskins should have more euro features. I just prefer dark skin personally. I have heard that dark and light skin go in and out of fashion over time.

Why do blacks not look like subhumans when bald?

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Why do blacks not look like subhumans when bald?
I'd postulate that this has to do with the shape of the skull. Africans tend to have wider temporal bones and wider zygomas, so when they shave their heads, it appears to "match" the proportions of the face. Compare the skull width of these two men along the temporal outline to the zygomatic arch.

Blackbald1
Whitebald1