Looksmaxxing Blindspots and Mistakes

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
  1. Biggest Blindspots in Looksmaxxing
  • Neglecting Posture: Many focus solely on face and muscles, but good posture is a huge game-changer. It not only improves aesthetics but also boosts confidence, which directly impacts attractiveness.
  • Skincare Consistency: Skincare is more than buying a product. It’s about consistency and tailoring products to your skin type. Many miss this point and get frustrated when results don’t come fast.
  • Social Presentation: Looksmaxxing often ignores style, grooming, and overall social presence. How you carry yourself in social settings can be just as important as individual features.
  • Neglecting Sleep: Sleep quality is a critical factor for skin, eyes, body composition, and even mood. Poor sleep can sabotage many looksmaxxing efforts.
  1. Biggest Mistakes in Looksmaxxing
  • Overdoing Treatments: Over-relying on things like filler, Botox, or extreme dieting can make you look unnatural or aged. Moderation and balance are key.
  • Ignoring Individual Limits: Not everything works for everyone. Trying to force a specific aesthetic that’s not suited to your body type or genetics can lead to frustration and subpar results.
  • Focusing Only on Face/Body: Looksmaxxing is often treated as purely physical, but charisma, humor, and how you interact with others matter a lot. Physical attractiveness is one piece of a bigger puzzle.
  • Skipping Health for Aesthetics: Crash diets, extreme routines, or unnecessary surgeries can harm long-term health. If your looksmaxxing path hurts your health, it’s counterproductive in the long run.
  1. Coping with Maximizing Masculinity
  • Steroid Use and Risks: Using steroids to maximize masculinity and bulk up can lead to quick results, but it also comes with significant health risks, such as hormone imbalances, liver damage, and increased aggression. Weighing the pros and cons carefully is crucial, and seeking medical guidance is advised.
  • Bulking Up vs. Getting Bloated: Bulking up often leads to a "bloated" look if not done correctly. It's important to focus on a clean bulk with proper nutrition, rather than simply increasing calorie intake indiscriminately, which can result in excess fat rather than lean muscle.
  • Covering Bones with Fat: Some individuals attempt to add mass by covering their bones with fat, which can create an unhealthy and unbalanced appearance. Instead, focus on building lean muscle through consistent strength training and a well-balanced diet, rather than just adding weight for the sake of size.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, SEAmaxxer, Always Stay You and 2 others
retards will call u out for speaking the truth while they cope with ratios and hardmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Using steroids to maximize masculinity and bulk up can lead to quick results, but it also comes with significant health risks, such as hormone imbalances, liver damage, and increased aggression. Weighing the pros and cons carefully is crucial, and seeking medical guidance is advised.
Moderation here is key. I've learned the hard way, took my hair and skin quality down with me. This year I came off for a bit, fixed my skin & hair (dutasteride and accutane with microneedling and GHKcu) and now I'm back on with a moderate testosterone dosage and the correct ancillaries

Steroids can absolutely be done correctly and it starts with removing every last molecule of DHT from your body.

• +1
Moderation here is key. I've learned the hard way, took my hair and skin quality down with me. This year I came off for a bit, fixed my skin & hair (dutasteride and accutane with microneedling and GHKcu) and now I'm back on with a moderate testosterone dosage and the correct ancillaries

Steroids can absolutely be done correctly and it starts with removing every last molecule of DHT from your body.
Interesting.

• Neglecting Posture: Many focus solely on face and muscles, but good posture is a huge game-changer. It not only improves aesthetics but also boosts confidence, which directly impacts attractiveness.
  • Skincare Consistency: Skincare is more than buying a product. It’s about consistency and tailoring products to your skin type. Many miss this point and get frustrated when results don’t come fast.
  • Social Presentation: Looksmaxxing often ignores style, grooming, and overall social presence. How you carry yourself in social settings can be just as important as individual features.
  • Neglecting Sleep: Sleep quality is a critical factor for skin, eyes, body composition, and even mood. Poor sleep can sabotage many looksmaxxing efforts.
  • Overdoing Treatments: Over-relying on things like filler, Botox, or extreme dieting can make you look unnatural or aged. Moderation and balance are key.
  • Ignoring Individual Limits: Not everything works for everyone. Trying to force a specific aesthetic that’s not suited to your body type or genetics can lead to frustration and subpar results.
  • Focusing Only on Face/Body: Looksmaxxing is often treated as purely physical, but charisma, humor, and how you interact with others matter a lot. Physical attractiveness is one piece of a bigger puzzle.
  • Skipping Health for Aesthetics: Crash diets, extreme routines, or unnecessary surgeries can harm long-term health. If your looksmaxxing path hurts your health, it’s counterproductive in the long run.
  • Steroid Use and Risks: Using steroids to maximize masculinity and bulk up can lead to quick results, but it also comes with significant health risks, such as hormone imbalances, liver damage, and increased aggression. Weighing the pros and cons carefully is crucial, and seeking medical guidance is advised.
  • Bulking Up vs. Getting Bloated: Bulking up often leads to a "bloated" look if not done correctly. It's important to focus on a clean bulk with proper nutrition, rather than simply increasing calorie intake indiscriminately, which can result in excess fat rather than lean muscle.
  • Covering Bones with Fat: Some individuals attempt to add mass by covering their bones with fat, which can create an unhealthy and unbalanced appearance. Instead, focus on building lean muscle through consistent strength training and a well-balanced diet, rather than just adding weight for the sake of size.
gpt ass thread
well-balanced diet lol.

• WTF
Biggest blind spots in looksmaxxing are actually:

-hair on forbidden areas: sideburns, neck
-not being permanently tan as white person
-moles

^these 2 are the number one way to look sexless in the united kingdom

-not wearing the trendiest, most fashionably proportioned clothing
-the phone you have

Good thread thanks bhai

• Love it