Looksmaxxing changed my view on women

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Bronze
I feel like after desperately trying to improve myself I can't forget the fact that when the day of having a child will come(if it will ever come)I will want the best for him and this means I need to get a pretty decent girl in order to offer him good genetics to live a normal and happy life.Tbh there are some times when girls try to hit on me, not super often, but most of the times those girls aren't very beatiful as from what I have seen, most ugly girls try to seek atention from males, not like a stacy, who always gets validation!If a girl has a super bad jawline I try to avoid her, one time I saw a girl with masseter hypertrophy, it kind of suited her and I stared like a creep, I was amazed or one time a girl was flirting with me and like a retarted I asked her to clench her teeth to see if her bite was good jfl ! It's such a pain to analyze every detail, even if her father is bald or not to minimize the risks of my child going bald.I feel like I became the equivalent of super short girls who try to marry a super tall guy, hoping for a tall child and ironically many times the child comes quite short from a 4'11 mother and 6' father, for exemple!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, whitepilledchad, terrorblade and 5 others
Nigga no one cares

• +1
Reactions: dariboga
I feel like after desperately trying to improve myself I can't forget the fact that when the day of having a child will come(if it will ever come)I will want the best for him and this means I need to get a pretty decent girl in order to offer him good genetics to live a normal and happy life.Tbh there are some times when girls try to hit on me, not super often, but most of the times those girls aren't very beatiful as from what I have seen, most ugly girls try to seek atention from males, not like a stacy, who always gets validation!If a girl has a super bad jawline I try to avoid her, one time I saw a girl with masseter hypertrophy, it kind of suited her and I stared like a creep, I was amazed or one time a girl was flirting with me and like a retarted I asked her to clench her teeth to see if her bite was good jfl ! It's such a pain to analyze every detail, even if her father is bald or not to minimize the risks of my child going bald.I feel like I became the equivalent of super short girls who try to marry a super tall guy, hoping for a tall child and ironically many times the child comes quite short from a 4'11 mother and 6' father, for exemple!
fuck your child dude you'll probably have a daughter. Also why would you want your kid to mog you anyways. Ascend for yourself

real

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
bum
fuck your child dude you'll probably have a daughter. Also why would you want your kid to mog you anyways. Ascend for yourself
Are u low iq?Ofc I am ascending as much as it will be possible, but why wouldn't u want the best for ur child, u want to bang ur child's gf:lul:if u couldn't succed in what u wanted, at least think for the future generations and even if it would be a girl, u want a sub 5 daughter?

Women are whores.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I was amazed or one time a girl was flirting with me and like a retarted I asked her to clench her teeth to see if her bite was good
Tfw when Chad but you're an autistic schizo
It's such a pain to analyze every detail, even if her father is bald or not to minimize the risks of my child going bald
Balding is already highly reversible with drugs like dut and fin, in 20 years time there'll probably be an instant cure.

• JFL
dnr but according to the heading, same

but our generation is pretty cooked, a lot of whores

• +1