looksmaxxing diary pt1 (need advice)

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
my main problem is my face. i dont give a shit about my height or frame or body or fashion style atm with the face i have so ima only focus on me face to begin with. all my features other than my face are just about average anyway (for todays estrogenic world at least)

Eye area: buying glasses to draw attention from my wide ipd and eyelid exposure kinda like stephen merchant does. also gonna sleep more, look at screens less often and try out icehoodmaxxing so my uue hopefully improves a bit. also gonna eat as much meat as possible because that helps.

Eyebrows: thin as fuck, but the shapes not too bad so ima just get minox.

Now all my other problems can only be fixed with surgery: big ears, big nose, alien lower third, fish lips. all i can do with that is grow out me hair and beard to hide those bad features and that takes time so ima just have to simply wait for that to happen. also with my jaw ima chew sum falim gum n hard mew n all dat.

I've taken some shitty pics so that if things improve then I'll do a face reveal and show a before and after. will take months tho for things to improve.

Would like advice on:
- best place to get minox from (links)
- what kinda glasses to get (what shape n dat)
- how to refrain from roping

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, SPFromNY914, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
Hello. Moneymax asap and ascend is the only way to avoid roping at this point

Get those circle frame glasses to match your subhuman eyes :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and AscendingHero
Minox: where cost less...ebay too

Glasses: depend on face shape
(glasses are a looksmin imo btw)

How to not rope: keep shitposting, you're good at it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, ReignsChad and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
this. don't even think about wasting money on this nerd shit
(glasses are a looksmin imo btw)
not with my eye area.

imagine if he wasnt wearing glasses

plus the main thing is the fact that i have wide ipd. that shits fucking embarressing tbh. would get bullied for it in uni. need to draw attention away from it.

not with my eye area.

imagine if he wasnt wearing glasses
View attachment 1121482

plus the main thing is the fact that i have wide ipd. that shits fucking embarressing tbh. would get bullied for it in uni. need to draw attention away from it.
Bro hiding eye area with glasses is a meme...from ugly incel to nerd looking incel, same shit

I’m in a similar situation. Big nose, big ears, and weak jaw. But my biggest insecurity and flaw are my dark circles. I’ll do whatever it takes to fix them. Never give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189