This is very bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 12234, Gaia262 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and Racky
Looksmaxxing will go mainstream because a bri ish 50 yo cigar enjoyer BBC CEO wants to contract a documentary on it :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Patient A, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
A documentary on 60kg bench presses and applying retin-a?

Muh looksmax :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ballskin, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
NOOOOOOO YOU CANT BE A VIRGIN:soy::soy::soy::soy:

NOOOOOOOO BLACKPILL IS LIE WOMEN ARE ANGELS:soy::soy::soy:

NOOOOOO YOU CANT WORK ON YOURSELF:soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

what the actual fuck is wrong with these peole we arent even that fucking interesting dont they have better shit to do than stalk khv incels online all day Jesus fucking christ man

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, moggerlitemaxcel, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person

what the actual fuck is wrong with these peole we arent even that fucking interesting dont they have better shit to do than stalk khv incels online all day Jesus fucking christ man
Work on yourself = earn money and get surgery

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
I spoke to that guy before, the producer. He asked me for info, but I reported him to mods and kept calling him racist lol

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, wollet2 and 2 others
I spoke to that guy before, the producer. He asked me for info, but I reported him to mods and kept calling him racist lol
>reported him to mods
Where? Where did that happen? Did he try to contact you here?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
In South Korea in Seoul there's more people who had undergone eye surgeries than people with their natural eyes and you think that this is some secret that's going to become suddenly mainstream?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 20618, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
>reported him to mods
Where? Where did that happen? Did he try to contact you here?
Yeah he did, ask @Alexanderr if you don’t believe me. He contacted a few other users too, he is from channel 4 I think? Dude is manipulative af

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: deepweb1298, Deleted member 17829 and Racky
In South Korea in Seoul there's more people who had undergone eye surgeries than people with their natural eyes and you think that this is some secret that's going to become suddenly mainstream?
South Korea and the Western world are very different though and have different attitudes/beliefs towards things like surgery especially for men.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
South Korea and the Western world are very different though and have different attitudes/beliefs towards things like surgery especially for men.
Still, you'll barely find normies who won't believe that looks matter, now if one of them doesn't like a certain part of his face with a quick Google search he'll get an idea of what he can do about it, most patients of plastic surgeons and "blackpilled" maxillofacial surgeons would get called normies here.

Also, look how many views YouTube channels like QOVES get, it's already mainstream, this nigga cares about this site because of "racism" and "incels", he just wants a story with a clickbait title.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, FailedNormieManlet and Racky
if my parents watch that Im fucking busted. ive already been asked what I know about incels by them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
LOl hoping w/e this is doesn't go mainstream we don't need normies knowing about this shit they should be gatekept.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Patient A, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
It's not enough to make an actual TV episode

Would be boring asf to just show pictures of a website innit
They could cover the story of James Sapphire jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, enchanted_elixir, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
He interviewed me like 6 months ago
it shouldn’t take this long to make a tv documentary

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
He interviewed me like 6 months ago
it shouldn’t take this long to make a tv documentary
it's because he keeps getting banned and users trolling him I guess. He is manipulative as fuck, when I tried speaking to him about racism and curry experience he just shut it down and said he wasn't interested and just wanted to know about incels instead. I.E. he has no intention on actually knowing the truth, he has an angle and already made a conclusion, now he just wants evidence for said conclusion

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, currylightskin and 2 others
it's because he keeps getting banned and users trolling him I guess. He is manipulative as fuck, when I tried speaking to him about racism and curry experience he just shut it down and said he wasn't interested and just wanted to know about incels instead. I.E. he has no intention on actually knowing the truth, he has an angle and already made a conclusion, now he just wants evidence for said conclusion
yea he asked all these questions about misogyny and the UK but I just turned my camera on and talked about my nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
yea he asked all these questions about misogyny and the UK but I just turned my camera on and talked about my nose
JFL, yeah literally dude has no interest and if blackpillmemez has any morals he will shut this interviewer down

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Patient A, Racky and 1 other person
JFL, yeah literally dude has no interest and if blackpillmemez has any morals he will shut this interviewer down
sounds like blackpillmemez is into the idea tho
“Representative from a large UK broadcasting channel”

It’s a kid who got permission and a lil grant to air his documentary on his local station

• +1
sounds like blackpillmemez is into the idea tho
“Representative from a large UK broadcasting channel”

It’s a kid who got permission and a lil grant to air his documentary on his local station
he probably thinks he will get some clout from it or some shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
from @blackpillmemez on IG :
View attachment 1786358
I don’t think he has any reason to lie.
This is very bad
We're fucked. We're fucked. We're absolutely fucked.

Jk... it was already over, even if this documentary never aired.

Every normie is going to looksmaxx. Every normie is going to get jaw surgery. Every normie is going to start wearing makeup. We're early adopters of looksmaxxing. It's completely over.

The next 3 years there will still be a chance to retain some normalcy so get lock down your LTR during the incubation period. By 2025 it's game over for 99% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Racky
THE LEAST people know abt looksmaxxing the higher our odds to win in dating competition will be

• +1
Reactions: Racky
and if blackpillmemez has any morals he will shut this interviewer down
He tells his followers he went from this :
CE7B0179 90E0 4CBA B350 76F9DA90C600

to @ForeverRecession :
90CAD805 B7F2 4818 9249 B1F4C598CE8B

from mewing and bonesmashing, and he SELLS an ebook about the "bone remodelling and intraoral" tricks that helped him achieve this.
If he is lying which is likely the case I don’t think he has "morals" to begin with. That documentary would mean more people buying his products

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 3 others
View attachment 1786483
to @ForeverRecession :
View attachment 1786485
from mewing and bonesmashing, and he SELLS an ebook about the "bone remodelling and intraoral" tricks that helped him achieve this.
If he is lying which is likely the case I don’t think he has "morals" to begin with.
literally the same chin and gonion placement, all he did was lose weight

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Racky
literally the same chin and gonion placement, all he did was lose weight
That’s why I said "likely".
i believe it’s maybe plausible to get those results from ice hooding + weight loss + learning how to take pics + making eyebrows more dense and shaping them(this does not rule out the possibility of surgery though).
But the problem is that he tells his followers that he got this mainly from bonesmashing and mewing.

He either :
  1. Did indeed "bonesmash" but did the softmaxxing mentioned earlier as well. However, he thinks the bonesmashing/mewing did something when it really didn't, just a placebo. He then sells this idea to his followers while genuinely believing it's real and getting fooled by his own soft maxxing
  2. He knows his results have nothing to do with bonesmashing or mewing. But there is a lot of money to make from telling people it was and selling ebooks on the subject

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Update :
4EFD8D12 8968 44C6 BB20 C9A26E0D3633

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
they would need to make a whole episode on that, and after making it they would advertise it as something that happens commonly on people who frequent here :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 14693 and Patient A
View attachment 1786483
to @ForeverRecession :
View attachment 1786485
If he is lying which is likely the case I don’t think he has "morals" to begin with. That documentary would mean more people buying his products
What a jew

UKcels where do you order a hit on a certain BBC News reporter

I predicted this. inb4 @curlyheadjames gets interviewed and goes full autistic on the reporters jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Racky
I predicted this. inb4 @curlyheadjames gets interviewed and goes full autistic on the reporters jfl.
@curlyheadjames.
if they asked me to be a part of it i would just for representation and to prove that not incels are bad people and to try to bring a better light to the looksmax community and show them we are just patronized by society im down af but i don't know how it'll look for my future plans

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 12234

The only reason they care is because they know the blackpill is true so they find the most schizo users and convince them to go ER so then they can do interviews about all the criminal shit in blackpill and ignore the actual content