Looksmaxxing documents- sharing

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
Ok, so i finally created account on this site after being blackpilled for 2 years and knowing this site for a year... having account on this forum so OVER FOR ME JFL..

anyway i am kinda sick rn and just LDARing home and i wanted to browse the forum (for the third time, all BOTB's/good threads) because i forgot to create notes on all the looksmaxxing techniques/tips that i might use in the future (cuz i am planning to do careermaxxing for 5 yrs and i might forget them) or perhaps for my future son (jfl probably not since i created account here x2)

but then i got idea that you guys might actually be just as autistic as me and you werent stupid as me and you did do notes on looksmaxxing so if you are not selfcel (idk how far i can go with the insults since this is the first thread) and you want to share it with others, this is the thread for it... ( idk how probably just saying hi and tell them to PM you so you can filter out people you dont like or just google files idk)... please LIKE ME.... I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID LOOKSMAXXING PLANS WITH 3-10 THINGS IDONT CARE I WANT YOUR 1000HR'S OF HARD WORK GETTING TOGETHER THE WHOLE FORUM IN 1 FILE

tldr
: send me your looksmaxxing documents I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID LOOKSMAXXING PLANS WITH 3-10 THINGS IDONT CARE I WANT YOUR 1000HR'S OF HARD WORK GETTING TOGETHER THE WHOLE FORUM IN 1 FILE

one more thing .. i need to say thanks especially to @Prettyboy and @enchanted_elixir since their threads were the most useful for me and very high iq and if i can get as good looksmaxxing documents from this thread as these guys make their posts i would be really happy

and honorable mention is @pneumocystosis idk i just like that guy hes funny af especially his counting of cheating his gf, removing water from his face while drunk with needle and thread about partying and how diff it is in france

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Iblamejordan
Images 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640 and Prince88
My God you’re a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DatNibba11, ElySioNs and 5.5psl