Looksmaxxing During Quarantine

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
My country has imposed a national lockdown for about 30 days, when i get back to school i want to have ascended. Is these things possible during this timeframe?

• Getting a 6 pack ( I am about 14 percent bodyfat and 4 of my abdominal muscles show )
  • Drop to 12% body fat
  • Get a neck as thick as my jawline
  • Clear my skin ( I have some pimples )
  • Get big triceps and biceps
  • Become Low-Inhib ( Is there any guide out there?)

"neck as thick as my jawline"

• JFL
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
My country has imposed a national lockdown for about 30 days, when i get back to school i want to have ascended. Is these things possible during this timeframe?

• Getting a 6 pack ( I am about 14 percent bodyfat and 4 of my abdominal muscles show )
  • Drop to 12% body fat
  • Get a neck as thick as my jawline
  • Clear my skin ( I have some pimples )
  • Get big triceps and biceps
  • Become Low-Inhib ( Is there any guide out there?)
Hard to get a 6pack in 30 days if you also want bigger arms. If you want to do it quick, you need to choose between gaining muscle (caloric surplus, high-weight and low reps heavy compound lifts) or losing fat (caloric deficit, avg-weight and high reps fullbody routines).

Your neck doesn't need to be that thick, but if you want to get it bigger you need to work it like any other muscle (take extra care though).

Skin issues are hard to fix in 30 days, but you can experiment with new beauty routines/products. Hard solutions like isotretinoin/accutane take way longer.

Low-inhib is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: LilJojo
What country

Hard to get a 6pack in 30 days if you also want bigger arms. If you want to do it quick, you need to choose between gaining muscle (caloric surplus, high-weight and low reps heavy compound lifts) or losing fat (caloric deficit, avg-weight and high reps fullbody routines).

Your neck doesn't need to be that thick, but if you want to get it bigger you need to work it like any other muscle (take extra care though).

Skin issues are hard to fix in 30 days, but you can experiment with new beauty routines/products. Hard solutions like isotretinoin/accutane take way longer.

Low-inhib is a meme.
I meant low inhib as in asking girls out without fearing anything.

I meant low inhib as in asking girls out without fearing anything.
Hard to get low inhib from stuck inside your house.
Best bet is to just get better at interacting with people.
Idk try omegle or something

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779