Looksmaxxing For Job Interviews- How To Portray Competence, Intelligence, Industriousness [Studies included]

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

Study showed you're more likely to get a job with glasses as you are percieved as more intelligent, competent, industrious.

Therefore proving, yes indeed you guessed it

Your looks determine chances of successful job interviews

I'm sure face and height matters, but the softmaxxes that you can do definitely play a part too.

- Intelligence, competence, industriousness.

So how else can you looksmax to portray these things?

Hair:
In my opinion, a skinfade looks low class, more like your a lad instead of a guy who takes work more seriously

So u wanna keep it long on the sides, bit longer on the top. Side parting or something

Facial hair:

"
However, the research on the question is actually pretty mixed. Some of the earliest studies on facial hair asked people to identify photographs of bearded men with particular traits.

Those studies (here) found that men with beards are generally associated with positive traits such as masculinity, strength and intelligence. But beardedness has also been associated with a host of other, more negative, traits such as recklessness, being dirty, stupidity and immaturity.

So how does this translate into the work environment when it comes to hiring personnel and promotion decisions?

One study that was done in 2008 found that beards made men look more aggressive and masculine, which is only going to be appreciated in certain types of jobs."

"
The study found that, on balance, having a beard didn’t make much of a difference in how an applicant was evaluated — though it did find applicants with facial hair were less often chosen for management positions. Interestingly, the biggest hiring bias was not against applicants with a full beard, but those with just a moustache.

The lesson, perhaps: If you’re going to grow facial hair, better to go all in!

One of the weaknesses of the 2008 study — which the authors acknowledged — is that it involved college students as opposed to those who actually hire people for a living."

"
The study asked managers to rate each applicant based on four areas: Attractiveness, Personality, Composure and Competency. Bearded applicants did better on all four than clean-shaven ones — in particular on Competency, which one would think might be one of the biggest factors in a hiring decision.

I found the results of both studies somewhat surprising, as it ran counter to my own personal experience with people’s view of beards in the workplace."

Since the ability to grow a beard is a sign of physical maturity in men, it is naturally associated with age and grown manhoodas is evidenced by a study that found that beards were associated with maturity, power, and higher social status by both men and women.

Not sure about this, it's a mix of bad and good. In my opinion I would probably associate beards with older age, wiseness, competence so that could help. But I'm not sure on this one as there's conflicting research.

Accessories:

Glasses have been proven to help in multiple studies look more intelligent.

Maybe even having a name which portrays higher class, "Competence, Intelligence, Industriousness" may improve your chances. So for example if you have some somalian pirate name it may not help

TDLR: So maybe, hair with no skinfade, longer on sides and top, well styled/groomed. Possibly a beard if you can grow a clean non-scruffy one and keep it shaped up. Or clean shaven may be preferred. And some smart glasses. And a higher class name.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, thereallegend, Son of gigachad and 6 others
View attachment 1937373
Study showed you're more likely to get a job with glasses as you are percieved as more intelligent, competent, industrious.

I'm sure face and height matters, but the softmaxxes that you can do definitely play a part too.

Hair:
In my opinion, a skinfade looks low class, more like your a lad instead of a guy who takes work more seriously

So u wanna keep it long on the sides, bit longer on the top. Side parting or something
View attachment 1937379

View attachment 1937380
View attachment 1937381
View attachment 1937383

Facial hair:
View attachment 1937392
View attachment 1937394
"
However, the research on the question is actually pretty mixed. Some of the earliest studies on facial hair asked people to identify photographs of bearded men with particular traits.

Those studies (here) found that men with beards are generally associated with positive traits such as masculinity, strength and intelligence. But beardedness has also been associated with a host of other, more negative, traits such as recklessness, being dirty, stupidity and immaturity.

So how does this translate into the work environment when it comes to hiring personnel and promotion decisions?

One study that was done in 2008 found that beards made men look more aggressive and masculine, which is only going to be appreciated in certain types of jobs."

"
The study found that, on balance, having a beard didn’t make much of a difference in how an applicant was evaluated — though it did find applicants with facial hair were less often chosen for management positions. Interestingly, the biggest hiring bias was not against applicants with a full beard, but those with just a moustache.

One of the weaknesses of the 2008 study — which the authors acknowledged — is that it involved college students as opposed to those who actually hire people for a living."

View attachment 1937398

"
The study asked managers to rate each applicant based on four areas: Attractiveness, Personality, Composure and Competency. Bearded applicants did better on all four than clean-shaven ones — in particular on Competency, which one would think might be one of the biggest factors in a hiring decision.

I found the results of both studies somewhat surprising, as it ran counter to my own personal experience with people’s view of beards in the workplace."
View attachment 1937400

Since the ability to grow a beard is a sign of physical maturity in men, it is naturally associated with age and grown manhoodas is evidenced by a study that found that beards were associated with maturity, power, and higher social status by both men and women.

Not sure about this, it's a mix of bad and good. In my opinion I would probably associate beards with older age, wiseness, competence so that could help. But I'm not sure on this one as there's conflicting research.

Accessories:
View attachment 1937401

View attachment 1937415
Maybe even having a name which portrays higher class, "Competence, Intelligence, Industriousness" may improve your chances. So for example if you have some somalian pirate name it may not help

TDLR: So maybe, hair with no skinfade, longer on sides and top, well styled/groomed. Possibly a beard if you can grow a clean non-scruffy one and keep it shaped up. And some smart glasses. And a high class name.

Damn if you didn't cope with the race shit you make good threads

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Would a hand tattoo actually stop me?

Damn if you didn't cope with the race shit you make good threads
Yea cos I base my opinions on studies , not by cherrypicked TikTok’s

But thank you 🙏🏼

Would a hand tattoo actually stop me?
I’d imagine so, unless you have a lot of leverage on the employer. Online work or lower class jobs are ideal for tatted people

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
View attachment 1937373

Hair:

View attachment 1937379

View attachment 1937380
View attachment 1937381
View attachment 1937383

Facial hair:
View attachment 1937392
View attachment 1937394
"

"

View attachment 1937398

"

View attachment 1937400

Accessories:
View attachment 1937401

View attachment 1937415

TDLR: So maybe, hair with no skinfade, longer on sides and top, well styled/groomed. Possibly a beard if you can grow a clean non-scruffy one and keep it shaped up. Or clean shaven may be preferred. And some smart glasses. And a higher class name.
Bumperino

Question tho . Next week I have an interview for a cabin crew position but I dont want to shave my beard for a stupid job I think its sheep mentality. Will the beard affect positively or negatively for this interview?

Bumperino

Question tho . Next week I have an interview for a cabin crew position but I dont want to shave my beard for a stupid job I think its sheep mentality. Will the beard affect positively or negatively for this interview?
cabin crew idek tbh. the conflicting research confuses me

maybe search up pics of cabin crew and see if many men have beards or not

but we're probably overcomplicating it either way lol

cabin crew idek tbh. the conflicting research confuses me

maybe search up pics of cabin crew and see if many men have beards or not

but we're probably overcomplicating it either way lol
Did my research and 50% of steward men are gay

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Yea cos I base my opinions on studies , not by cherrypicked TikTok’s

But thank you 🙏🏼

The problem with a lot of the dick size studies is that there done seperately with completely different methodolies.

Some 1 did this on reddit as well he used a study of 260 brazillians africans that found an average length of 6.7 inches and then compared it to a study of 4000 asians who had an average of 5.5 inches.

Issues here is when your cross analysing studies you have to account for methodology differences more recent studies on penis size show that there isnt much difference between an asian and an white or black.

Another issue i have is that you say asians are trying to look white because they have cheek shaving yeah thats true but thats not a need to be white they want thinner cheek bones because its a feminine trait they like thst shit.

Asians also can have high nasal ridges its not a white trait whites have the tallest nasal ridge but on its own its not a ehite trait.

What are asian traits is cranium recession this is found in even top tier asian chads they also have epicanthic folds due to a rounded orbital structure whites have a rectangular box shape structure asians have tear shaped noses whites have triangular noses asians have more feminine pretty boy type of jaws.

Asians can't become white because its physically not possible you need to change the entire orbital structure you need to bring the cranium forward you need to get rid of an epicanthic fold there is so much shit you need to do just to change races i mean if it were possible that ugly white cuck would have turned into jimin.

@Cheesyrumble
@Artemis
@thecel thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and thecel
The problem with a lot of the dick size studies is that there done seperately with completely different methodolies.

Some 1 did this on reddit as well he used a study of 260 brazillians africans that found an average length of 6.7 inches and then compared it to a study of 4000 asians who had an average of 5.5 inches.

Issues here is when your cross analysing studies you have to account for methodology differences more recent studies on penis size show that there isnt much difference between an asian and an white or black.

Another issue i have is that you say asians are trying to look white because they have cheek shaving yeah thats true but thats not a need to be white they want thinner cheek bones because its a feminine trait they like thst shit.

Asians also can have high nasal ridges its not a white trait whites have the tallest nasal ridge but on its own its not a ehite trait.

What are asian traits is cranium recession this is found in even top tier asian chads they also have epicanthic folds due to a rounded orbital structure whites have a rectangular box shape structure asians have tear shaped noses whites have triangular noses asians have more feminine pretty boy type of jaws.

Asians can't become white because its physically not possible you need to change the entire orbital structure you need to bring the cranium forward you need to get rid of an epicanthic fold there is so much shit you need to do just to change races i mean if it were possible that ugly white cuck would have turned into jimin.

@Cheesyrumble
@Artemis
@thecel thoughts
READ EVERY WORD.

Also, the best dick size study is this, really: https://calcsd.info/

Srsly, nothing comes even close. It is like a meta-analysis of dick size studies. The author is also some kind of dick-researcher, got PhD in dick measurement lol :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
READ EVERY WORD.

Also, the best dick size study is this, really: https://calcsd.info/

Srsly, nothing comes even close. It is like a meta-analysis of dick size studies. The author is also some kind of dick-researcher, got PhD in dick measurement lol :feelskek:
There’s literally no sources linked tho , so could all just be made up

There’s literally no sources linked tho , so could all just be made up
Cmon, man... just go to the "Datasets page"

for the sources. THen you go to the "Posts" page:

And learn a lot about the guy and his work (y)

His study-calculator is the most precise thing we have on the internet.

Cmon, man... just go to the "Datasets page"

for the sources. THen you go to the "Posts" page:

And learn a lot about the guy and his work (y)

His study-calculator is the most precise thing we have on the internet.
huh this website is shit iit doesnt even show which has the biggest

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
huh this website is shit iit doesnt even show which has the biggest
WDYM? :feelskek:

It DOES show where you stand though... But you need to select "Western average" from the list if you live in the west.

WDYM? :feelskek:

It DOES show where you stand though... But you need to select "Western average" from the list if you live in the west.
western average contains a bunch of tiny dick countries

we wanna compare eouropeans to asians

western average contains a bunch of tiny dick countries

we wanna compare eouropeans to asians
Asians have separate dataset on the dropdown list: choose Eastern Average. And compare.

Also don't have ethnic name