RickysNotCool

Iron
When was looksmaxxing created and who was the first lookmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, optimisticzoomer, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
I'm preemie sure Hitler was the first JBW theorist, with his Aryan dick supremacy beliefs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, horsefacin, Clqs and 7 others
i founded looksmaxxing
(inb4 someone posts my join date)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Serge and @Master cofounded the forum in summer 2018

I'm preemie sure Hitler was the first JBW theorist, with his Aryan dick supremacy beliefs
too bad big nosecels win & then victimize themselves . now the shitskin army is being spawned in 3rd world countries to emigrate into whiteland and muttify them into subhuman goyim to be ctrled & made into slaves just as was when the small hat men had slaves in america and blamed white man

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
lookism has been around since mammals were on earth jfl. looks have always been a symbol of good genetics, only now due to humans intelligence they have decided to try and improve their looks to fraud better genetics, so i guess since humans were able to create major civilisation

• +1
Reactions: DamonHx, TUSSELEIF and user123456
lookism has been around since mammals were on earth jfl. looks have always been a symbol of good genetics, only now due to humans intelligence they have decided to try and improve their looks to fraud better genetics, so i guess since humans were able to create major civilisation
We have artificial hypergamy now

PUAhate members

We have artificial hypergamy now
no it’s always been like this jfl, woman want best chances of their offspring surviving so they go for best genetics which is symbolised by an attractive face

no it’s always been like this jfl, woman want best chances of their offspring surviving so they go for best genetics which is symbolised by an attractive face
They had to pick the best in there local area or dudes they came across in the street max

So he's just a rich old Jew?
This is him

Happy Friday Night Lights GIF

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Probably some ooga booga cave dweller
IMG 2219

IMG 2220
IMG 2221

Looksmaxxing has been around since forever