looksmaxxing has reached his end

lestoa

lestoa

rope at 18
nothing new anymore, i would like to see here more anti aging and extrem health maxxing. but greycels would rather make the 127613123192308912378091237809 thread and ask how to debloate even though it takes 2 minutes to find the answer. Looksmax section is absolute shit now.

I also think that looksmaxxing is slowly coming to an end. I mean, what's left? PSL has already chewed everything over. Every single bone has been analyzed to the limit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lidian, PsychoDsk, EdgyFashionist and 7 others
nothing new anymore, i would like to see here more anti aging and extrem health maxxing. but greycels would rather make the 127613123192308912378091237809 thread and ask how to debloate even though it takes 2 minutes to find the answer. Looksmax section is absolute shit now.

I also think that looksmaxxing is slowly coming to an end. I mean, what's left? PSL has already chewed everything over. Every single bone has been analyzed to the limit.
Someone has been saying this since 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, boss8055, galvin8101 and 1 other person
No, we need to develop the field of plastic surgery instead of copes: 99% of surgeons are still low iq and retarded and the :bluepill: techniques are shit.

The consensus is that they don't even consider aesthetic to be a factor of concern which is scientifically wrong, aesthetics is a function just like breathing, it's too important for socializing which is just as necessary as breathing, eating, shitting, etc.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, boss8055, perpetuallytired and 3 others
No, we need to develop the field of plastic surgery instead of copes: 99% of surgeons are still low iq and retarded and the :bluepill: techniques are shit.
incels can't just become plastic surgeons tho
although I would think that they would do an extremely good job

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Did not read popcorn 350757682

• JFL
Reactions: galvin8101

There's stuff that can still be done.

But noone is making threads on it anymore. I don't blame em tbh.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
incels can't just become plastic surgeons tho
although I would think that they would do an extremely good job
They can tho. The next gen will be full of blacckpilled plastic surgeons and aesthecians