TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
Over, people from my city know about looksmaxxing

AD904AEA EAA9 41FA B621 930AB8F41C21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, noonespecial, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Literally everyone from my class knows about looksmaxxing now

We know tbh, these threads are just water now. The 30 year old Iowan farmer knows what looksmaxxing is, the 13 year old Romanian Gypsy living in his uncle's attic knows what looksmaxxing is. It's over, simple as

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Norska is goofy broooooooooooooooooo what is jeg???????????

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
lifefuel for ascension. my smv will be sky high. stacy will make sure to keep an eye on my canthal tilt and mogger mandible.

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Thing I don’t get is normies don’t even know what this shit means. Like they legit just repeat words they see on tiktok and find it funny somehow.

I keep asking normies irl if they actually know what mewing is and most say ‘it’s this’ and point at their weak jawlines.

So yeah idk very weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Danish_Retard and TUSSELEIF
Norska är det största subhuman språket nånsin, enjoy :cool:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 51465
My young brother knows about it and asked me about it

For fucks sake, nothing is "over". 99% of people here had it never begin, why are they scared of normies mewing and thinking something is happening. Normies will never hardmaxx, roid or do anything like that

We know tbh, these threads are just water now. The 30 year old Iowan farmer knows what looksmaxxing is, the 13 year old Romanian Gypsy living in his uncle's attic knows what looksmaxxing is. It's over, simple as
This was the logical conclusion of blackpilled accelerationism. I called this for years and no one listened until it happened.

Next step is for surgery to become normalised in Anglo-sphere like in South Korea.

This was the logical conclusion of blackpilled accelerationism. I called this for years and no one listened until it happened.

Next step is for surgery to become normalised in Anglo-sphere like in South Korea.
Depends on the future. If looksmaxxing ends up like the shitty zoomer sigma edits then I doubt it, if it ends up embedding itself into the Western conscious and CNN starts doing bits on it then sure

Fuck looksmax sidestilt crossover? Thoughts @TUSSELEIF