and iam too late but recently my youtube algorithm showed me this
if they would only know that it got created by misogynistic men JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Chadeep, nathan and 2 others
i know, water

when I look rn at Syrian Psycho's eye area I notice how his eyes are set too close together. Time for Obo Kareem!!!?!?!?!?!?

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
when I look rn at Syrian Psycho's eye area I notice how his eyes are set too close together. Time for Obo Kareem!!!?!?!?!?!?
Better than wide-set

Also they're not a major failo unless if they were nearly touching

didn't saw the video but i'm pretty sure that the "looksmaxxing" they talk about is mewing, basic skincare..

But most of them dont have a clue, or are too lazy/high inhib to achieve real looksmaxxes that really ascend you like MT2, latisse, home teeth whitening (with real products, not the Crest strip cope), furosemide...

Even dyeing their eyebrows is too far for them, they'll probably think that's gay or something
Just like a non-negligeable proportion of that forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and lestoa
i know, water

Syrian Psycho is such a fraud. I hate him because he thinks he mogs while he is a mtn

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and lestoa
didn't saw the video but i'm pretty sure that the "looksmaxxing" they talk about is mewing, basic skincare..

But most of them dont have a clue, or are too lazy/high inhib to achieve real looksmaxxes that really ascend you like MT2, latisse, home teeth whitening (with real products, not the Crest strip cope), furosemide...

Even dyeing their eyebrows is too far for them, they'll probably think that's gay or something
Just like a non-negligeable proportion of that forum lol
Normies go insane when you mention hgh, surgerys, finasteride etc.

I once saw a chico edit on instagram and a normie asked ''how can i get this symmetry''
you dumb fuck, you cant get it. Its genetics. Normies need to realize that if you want to get insane results you have to do insane things.

I know, he is still a htn. Iam only joking
Ngl i can clearly see now that his "transformation" was just living healthier with late puberty helping him till 21 jfl

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Ngl i can clearly see now that his "transformation" was just living healthier with late puberty helping him till 21 jfl
yes
he havent done insane shit, he is just a fraud and he got older

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back