Looksmaxxing is a cult

danielmoss

danielmoss

Bronze
Looksmaxxing culture is very cult like.

I was researching about cults and a lot of the characteristics of your average cult match with the looksmaxxing community.

See it for yourself:

1. Us vs. Them Mentality: a strong divide between the members and the outside world. Ex: Normies vs Blackpilled.

2. Exclusive Truth: claim to have access to special, exclusive knowledge or a “truth” that no one else possesses. Members are taught that only by following the cult’s teachings can they find salvation, enlightenment, or success. Ex: The whole looksmaxxing/black pill as an absolute truth approach.

3. Apocalyptic or Utopian Promises: some cults emphasize the idea that the world is about to end or that society is on the brink of collapse, creating urgency and fear among members. Ex: "It's over", "Hypergamy is getting worse", etc.

4. Gradual Commitment: new members are often introduced gradually into the group, with small commitments that grow over time. Ex: the newbies getting sucked in with looksmaxxing theory rotting in their room and making it their lives.

5. Identity Erosion: members may be asked to confess their thoughts, weaknesses, or sins, allowing the group to gain psychological control over them. Ex: The whole rate me thing lol

That's crazy. This shit a cult. JFL 😂

Istockphoto 1198829958 612x612

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aristos, greywind, Codeinlover and 4 others
nobody cares dnr this forum turned to shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, halloweed, Snowskinned and 2 others
Bro was compelled by Finn's testimony on channel 4 looksmaxx documentary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, blackrockjewmanlet, NZb6Air and 5 others
Hell yeah. Bow down to me.

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
what should i do with this information?

• +1
Reactions: niggaballz
This is not a radical feminist zone buddy, nobody cares if u’re here or not.
We even insult eachother even if we’re a part of the same PSL “culture”.
Tell me other places where this happens

• +1
Oh…. I didn’t think about it that way….. it’s kinda true tho looksmaxxing. I’d say it’s more like an underground Gang than a cult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5 and danielmoss
You are so into the culture that you can't see it at this point.

looksmaxxing has gone mainstream aswell as the blackpill. This aint a cult anymore

Oh…. I didn’t think about it that way….. it’s kinda true tho looksmaxxing. I’d say it’s more like an underground Gang than a cult

I was researching about cults and a lot of the characteristics of your average cult match with the looksmaxxing community.

See it for yourself:

1. Us vs. Them Mentality: a strong divide between the members and the outside world. Ex: Normies vs Blackpilled.

2. Exclusive Truth: claim to have access to special, exclusive knowledge or a “truth” that no one else possesses. Members are taught that only by following the cult’s teachings can they find salvation, enlightenment, or success. Ex: The whole looksmaxxing/black pill as an absolute truth approach.

3. Apocalyptic or Utopian Promises: some cults emphasize the idea that the world is about to end or that society is on the brink of collapse, creating urgency and fear among members. Ex: "It's over", "Hypergamy is getting worse", etc.

4. Gradual Commitment: new members are often introduced gradually into the group, with small commitments that grow over time. Ex: the newbies getting sucked in with looksmaxxing theory rotting in their room and making it their lives.

5. Identity Erosion: members may be asked to confess their thoughts, weaknesses, or sins, allowing the group to gain psychological control over them. Ex: The whole rate me thing lol

View attachment 3248964
So basically a cult. But following it is benefiting to you. I’m my opinion you should only join the blackpill if you can ascend with surgery (atleast LTN). If not you are just rotting forever being culty

Zero arguments were given that day. Nobody wants u here btw goodbye retard

It's mere semantics. But it definetely got a cult like feel to it.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
looksmaxxing has gone mainstream aswell as the blackpill. This aint a cult anymore
It definetely grew a lot lately. But this is definetely not mainstream yet. The average person doesn't have a clue about what a blackpill or looksmaxxing is.

It definetely grew a lot lately. But this is definetely not mainstream yet. The average person doesn't have a clue about what a blackpill or looksmaxxing is.
Zoomers definitely do, maybe not about surgeries and the ratios n shit. But definitely about the idea

• +1
Zoomers definitely do, maybe not about surgeries and the ratios n shit. But definitely about the idea
Yeah, agree. But even with zoomers it's just a fraction of them. I would say most of them are men with sociability issues.

Yeah, agree. But even with zoomers it's just a fraction of them. I would say most of them are men with sociability issues.
The people on here are mostly those type of people. It is very rare to see truecels even on .IS

• +1

See it for yourself:

View attachment 3248964
You can use this “characteristics of a cult” nonsense to say almost anything is a cult. 4chan? Cult. Soyjak.party? Cult. Vegetarians? Cult. Carnivores? Cult. Democrats? Cult. Republicans? Cult.

Anyone who genuinely thinks it means anything and tries to use it as a gotcha has the iq of an actual nigger.

See it for yourself:

View attachment 3248964
Dnrd

Not everything. That's a stretch. Believe what you want though.
A little bit, but you could (and people do) use it so loosely on so many things which are obviously not cults that it loses all meaning. If I call 1000 people nigger and only one is actually black, would you trust my nigger detection skills?

• +1
cult is just the default way people form groups

• +1
Yall niggas evil, this man just just got brainwashed by documentary