Looksmaxxing is a race against time

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
Looksmaxxing won't necessarily make you look better , only preserve and save the looks that you have from the death grip of aging. You NEED to looksmaxx just to stay afloat.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 21863, the BULL and 1 other person
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and forevermirin
Looksmaxxing won't necessarily make you look better , only preserve and save the looks that you have from the death grip of aging. You NEED to looksmaxx just to stay afloat.
Its both.

yes that's how it is. if you aren't already good enough you're out of the game. if you don't age like tom cruise you will be just another zombie looking fart.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and BoneDensity
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, forevermirin and the BULL
you're gl now?
thought you rated yourself normie
Kind of? My thick stubble made me look worse and bloated. 5 o'clock stubble make my chin and face looks more defined.

I was before low mtn.. and now im High mtn. Only 2 years difference. The white shirt pic was first pic I posted here when I registered. My pheno and nose cucks me most.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Post from normie to Chad transformation and i May start considering it
Amnesia, Salludon, SyrianPsycho, tons of normies who had bimax, probably tons of K-Pop stars before they were famous

Kind of? My thick stubble made me look worse and bloated. 5 o'clock stubble make my chin and face looks more defined.

I was before low mtn.. and now im High mtn. Only 2 years difference. The white shirt pic was first pic I posted here when I registered. My pheno and nose cucks me most.

View attachment 2105865
You Just Lost weight Bro
I don't see huge smv changes

You Just Lost weight Bro
I don't see huge smv changes
I lost weight and changed hair style. So yeah not big change but I still look better than before.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Amnesia, Salludon, SyrianPsycho, tons of normies who had bimax, probably tons of K-Pop stars before they were famous
Amnesia changed lighting, got some fillers to make jaw look fuller, he was already gl
Salludon went through late puberty at 19 he himself said that he didn't get surgery
Syrianpsycho Is still ugly so those k-popstar imo, shaving your Bones off and wearing make up isn't for europeans

I lost weight and changed hair style. So yeah not big change but I still look better than before.
That Just Means you didn't even have basic grooming. Girls only see 0 or 1. If you cannot go from 0 to 1 it's useless. But "looksmaxxing" aka living healthy lifestyle it's good to stay a 1 as long as possible

That Just Means you didn't even have basic grooming. Girls only see 0 or 1. If you cannot go from 0 to 1 it's useless. But "looksmaxxing" aka living healthy lifestyle it's good to stay a 1 as long as possible
True. I can still max myself in some degree withouth surgeries. Like bodymaxing but I feel like that is too much effort and it will not do much for my manlet height.

Last edited: