Looksmaxxing is a useless attempt to cope with death

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Everything we do in life stems from the vain attempt to deny our mortality. For example the number one thing most people do to cope with death is to produce children, hoping that they will carry on the family name, and that after they die their children will do the same, and so on, and so on.

We Looksmax so we can attract females with good genetics and presumably procreate with them, so we can live on through them, but it’s all COPE.

Humans, in hoping for symbolic immortality, do not have the courage to accept the truth that all things fade and disappear in time; including ourselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, GetShrekt, mightyravendark and 1 other person
Yeah man people usually get over it after a couple of weeks. Your turn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, FailedNormieManlet, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
self improvement is for the sake of raising quality of life while you've still got it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
It might come and go but most people don't think about it for long periods. It doesn't dictate the life of people as dramatically.
Normies don't often dwell on death during their prime but many do once they're nearing death, so they aren't truly "getting over it."

normie go through life without thinking

Normies don't often dwell on death during their prime but many do once they're nearing death, so they aren't truly "getting over it."
Been dwelling on my death since I was 16. 30 now.

The Deathpill is the ultimate blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 17676 and ThatGuythattype
ok then just rot

You looksmax because you dont wanna die
I looksmax so I dont Kms
We are not the same